youtube.com/watch?v=chPanW0QWhA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>IT CAN DO A BACKFLIP
Atlas parkour video when?

Holy fuck the future scares me

THIS NIGGA GOT HOPS SENPAI!

paint bombs

>you now remember that Google owns this

Oh shit he is more mobile than 90% of the people.

>that flip
Robot soldiers in 5 years bois.

Can't wait for killer meido waifubots.

>tfw humans can run forever
>tfw robots need a battery and run slow as fuck

How much fucken longer till machines will finaly take over? All this useless humanity bullshit got out of hand long ago.

cant wait till i have to fight robots

but those are human designed batteries

Good thing briefcase sized nuclear power cells that run for hundreds of years aren't a thing right?

>Mfw you google how mars rovers work

Not the average human in 2017.
That one will have a heart attack sooner or later or pass out from exaustion.

Glaubot soon?

>2063
>come home
>find wife getting robofucked by Dick-bot 4000
>it learned her pleasure zones and just how to talk to her, all the ways of turning her on from AI and Machine Learning after looking at her for 0.4 seconds
>she tells you dinner is in the freezer in a vibrating voice because she's getting fucked at 6000 TPM (thrusts per minute) by the new SmartCock attachment which has all sort of shit coming out the end of it to massage all zones of her pussy

Who's this beautiful jewish lady who's into shibari?

>one of these things will kill us in world war 3

they don't

Battery tech also improves

You know we can only make 3 more of those batteries right?
>sold to SoftBank
Does this mean they come in a sweet Vodafone McLaren f1 paintscheme?

It sure doesn't seem like it has in the last couple years

Softbank owns BD now.
Get used to the taste of Nipponese cock.

That shaking when it lands the backflip is uncanny.

Oh yeah right my bad. I forgot we had dug out 1/4 of the earth where all the heaviest elements exists, and good thing millitaries and foreign powers don't keep secrets from the general populous about things like nuclear stockpiles.

>Mfw you just outed yourself as even less well read in the subject

Fuck that

youtube.com/watch?v=kgaO45SyaO4

>>Mfw you just outed yourself as even less well read in the subject
>an imgur reaction image
wow
>implying my statements precluded any of those things

What is food, drink, exhaustion, lactic acid, old age, disease, injury etc etc etc?

Thanks for moving away from your "point" mate, really shits down the thread when you try to act smart.

You specifically said we could only ever build 3 more, meaning that with "at least" one being built before to make the argument easier, it could only be extrapolated that you believed (insert here).

Don't get why non-tech guys get so triggered that they think they should spout unscientific stuff in Sup Forums threads. Really odd.

>You're A bad person because that picture is from (insert place here)
>I know its from that place because i also save tons of images from there but you are the bad person

Is it really that smart to out yourself as the thing you are trying to use as a distraction?

>t. Luddite

Are you high or something? Why are you then saying we can only build 3 more small nuclear powerplants when almost every type of power plant is still shrinking year by year?

Bad genes.

when

SOON™

Anyone who knew the current amount of material we had on hand would know that you can make more of it.
I never used the word ever.
NASA currently can only make 3 of them, but that doesn't preclude the creation of more material to make the batteries.
>knowing how gfycat or imgur formats filenames takes anything above seeing two of either
You have to be stupid to assume it takes a large sample size to notice this
What are you even talking about?
I was refrencing how there is extremely limited supply currently for those batteries.

So people with good genes don't need to eat or drink, never get tired, and never age?

>You know we can only make 3 more of those batteries right?

>Anyone who knew the current amount of material we had on hand would know that you can make more of it.
>I never used the word ever.

Dude, its fine, you made an ass of yourself and then did some quick googling. Next time, leave the tech-talk to the grown-ups alright?

Why are jews buying all new technologies?

Good thing someone finally got this company away from the visionless cucks at google ....
Now they can get back on track to pursuing innovative development.

One could even say that google acquired them to slow their progress... Back to full speed ahead

Why would anyone ever think there is a finite supply for any type of battery?

fucking Chads, man

I don't know man, you'd have to be pretty stupid and when i asked you avoided the question. Care to explain?

>You know we can only make 3 more of those batteries right?

No you implied that I thought there was no chance of getting it. You also implied that we needed a foreign power to source it when it comes from depleted rods.

>Ye-whizz sir i just thought you could read my mind and understand i meant we could get more by saying we cannot get more.

Kid. Stop. Listen for a sec.
You made yourself look stupid due to not being well read in the field. Its fine. We where all there at some point. Here's what you are going to need to remember next time some adults here point out your stupidity:

1. Admit your failure to yourself.
2. Learn from it
3. Stop shitting down the thread
4. Remember that this isn't your favorite site reddit, but rather an anonymous japanese-basket-weaving-forum, where if you stop acting like a twat you can still join the discussion without ANYONE EVER at any point in the future being able to know about the fuckup you just learned from.

>the people that post imgur are calling me reddit

>Sup Forums guy doesn't know what google images is

Dear god. Please stop shitting down the thread by feeding him. He's obviously trolling you because you made really incorrect statement.

See point 3 in this post. Also take note of point 2 and 4.

>look I can do preprogrammed tasked on a objected that are accurately measure so I can do me preprogrammed tasked in my control. Environment.

Literally nothing.

Why did they make a literal chimpanzee bot.

Pu-238 are the expensive fancy kind that last for decades and is great for space missions. You can get perfectly fine performance on single decade timescales using Strontium-90 instead of Pu-238.

The thing is, you really don't want to use RTG's if you can avoid them. The ex soviet block is littered with improperly shielded Sr-90 RTG's and they are a significant problem since disposing of them is hazardous.

NASA uses solar panels instead whenever they can, even on Jupiter missions like JUNO. They also spend a quarter billion on developing a stirling powered small nuclear reactor instead of RTG's to get more specific power without the massive PITA's that RTG's cause.

The locomotion is the impressive part, fool.
The robot is being controlled remotely by a human.

A WEAPON TO SURPASS METAL GEAR

it's all fun and games until in 15 years Police State 3.0 uses one of these to knock at your door.

Police officers with no morals and easy to wipe memories are a dictator's wet dream.

>narrow ai
HAHAHA all achievements by boston dynamics will be thrown out of the window once we actually get to animal-level of ai.

They'll just send the cheetah bots after your tubby ass.
youtube.com/watch?v=chPanW0QWhA

>animal-level of ai

They would still need bodies to interact with the environment. BD has the best ones atm.

So, Japan got BTFO in robotics?

Softbank owns Boston Dynamics