I bet it smells good in my car.

>this is legitimately the first time i've seen the lebanon flag ever

shiiiett

>country with few coniferous trees has one on their flag
>country with few deciduous trees has a leaf on their flag

we should take yours, and you guys should get a new one

Fuck up you leb cunt

Hello leaf brothers

Let's unite and make a christmas tree flag.

also powerful southern jewish neighbor brother

Redpill me on Lebanon

It's a country filled with sandniggers who think they're white an non Arab but they're pretty western at least the Christian part imo they're the most chill country on the middle east.
This is a neutral opinion by a non Lebanese person.

underrated post

Were top tier when they were majority christian, then palis came to fuck shit up and the whole nation fell into a civil war (we went in supporting the christian militia). most christians left to south america/australia, but the country still remains a tat better than its neighbors (exept for us ofcourse).

>were majority christian
>were
I don't want to be MUH HERITAGE and all but this really upsets me.

Were as in past tense m8

Not we're.

They still have a majority of Christians in the south

>lebanon was 80% christian in 1920

fucking gutted when I learned that fact. why does everything good and just always get ruined?

Family was from north, almost Syria.
Whats the odds that they were bombed by ISIS?

>it matters what imaginary friends people worship

You're filth

Because when we kicked out the desert niggers they went north, and east. They got their shit kicked in the east and now living as 2nd class civies, but they managed to do lasting damage in the north

I wish it didn't, but it just happen to go to shit when those people left.

well tipped m'sir

>Canada didn't have a leaf flag in 1920
fucking gutted when I learned that fact. why does everything good and just always get ruined?

It does when some imaginary friends tell you to kill all people who don't also believe in them, hole-cheese.

Kys you delusional cuck

French people.

Didn't Lebanon have frog problems too?

Coincidence? I think not.

Actually if Lebanon is relatively decent compared to other arab countries, you can thank France.

Mad that I'm going to leaf my load in your mom's vag tonight?

fuckin lebbos

Post your mama's hummus recipe.

>thank France

The French were by far the worst colonisers. Nothing good came of their occupation, ever.

>lebanon
no such thing

>you can thank France.

> let's pick the most retarded and irregular tree to put on our flag

This is a bad meme
Also Lebanon is the greatest country on earth after Israel and Iraq.

at least you have a lot of leaves in your flag

WRRRRRRRRRRR BRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR
VRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

cedars are beautiful and lebanon has a great flag 2bh

>WE WUZ PHONECIANS AN SHEEEEIIIIIT

>that flag
Yeah how's it goin mate, can I get a large doner with cheese, sour cream, sweet chilli sauce and extra tabouleh. I'll grab a sunkist too, cheers

>lebanon thread
>all posts are about christian arabs or WE WUZ
pls don't post ever again

HIGH
QUALITY
OLIVE
OIL

Tell me about the oil

khara b kess emmak shou ennak wa7ad khanzeer loute mentek

Shou khassak enta ya 2er? rou7 nte7er abel ma neek teezo la bayyak

Where are you from? Some Armenian subhuman or something?

G E M A Y E L
E
M
A
Y
E
L

We could have exterminated palis together. We could have ushered in a new era for the middle east. Why didn't you protect him

Their trees were good enough for everyone in the bronze age to use to build and so it should be good enough for their flag, a guy with one black and one green sleeve and a prolapsed anus isnt the toppest choice either by the way

Lebanon could have been a very good country

Shame to see how it turned out instead

great neighbours to syria desu
although your muslims are racist as fuck disrespectful fucks and all of them are merchants

It's not that bad all things considered. It's been horrible since 2011 though.

It's Cedrus libani you mongoloid pali sack of shit. Fuck OFF

have they actually fixed the garbage disposal situation in beirut or is that still piling up in the streets?

When I see your flag i instinctively think of white people due to how christmassy it looks and when I realize its just another sandnigger country I feel very scammed

Your flag do not fit you at all

true, I mean at least it's not Syria or Egypsy, but still, when you look at how it was 100 years ago, it's fairly disappointing

ITs not 100% false advertising

It's not piling up in the streets but it's still not fixed. Mostly impromptu landfills and offshore dumps at the moment across the country. It's just terrible. We've been seeing persistent protests since the last couple of days wherein Christian parties (mostly Kataeb) have been opposing government plans to essentially dump trash into the Mediterranean Sea (by creating a literal trash-island off the coast of Beirut). The people who run the country are animals in expensive suits. Currently two landfills are absorbing all the trash from the country, while 3 more are to open in the following days.

is it true that French is still widely used/understood among Maronites ?

Yeah totally. If you see a leb speaking french chances are 99.9% that they're Christian. Some even go as far as to completely use French instead of English (or Arabic) to communicate with friends and family, with a bit of Arabic sometimes interspersed in between. French is still regarded as an elite language.

Underrated post

Top kek

>gay speak
Barra yaatik bachoula fi 3ossek ya kaboul

>Like 100,000 leaves on one flag at the very least

Who 2nd gen diapora here?

كسمك يا فاجوت اتعلم تكتب عربي اول يلا تسب
>using franco
غبي.

I like it 2bh

phoenicia.org/leblanguage.html
we language now

>no French version of the website
D R O P P E D

Also,
>en.wikipedia is is a non-peer-reviewed website with agenda and is anti-Lebanese & anti-Semitic
top lel

Though I agree that Wikipedia is mostly shit.