I never had afford an Iphone...

I never had afford an Iphone, can somone explain to me what the hype is for the new iphones and how different it is from old once?

All these people don't buy a new $1000 phone only to get face id, right?

its cause you can't afford it, get a job like all the other folks on this board then you can

Niggers on welfare can afford $30/mo for the latest gay fruit toy.

>can somone explain to me what the hype is for the new iphones and how different it is from old once?

Imagine being this dumb.

>that implosive wage-slaving anger

fuck off, some of us are college poorfags attending college to get a job faggot. It's no wonder those of us struggling to get a job are shocked when people buy something so overpriced for no apparent reason other than signalling theory.

>being a poorfag in college

I worked part time this summer and made enough to pay for food and gas plus a new laptop for the school year, just don't be lazy

Yeah, I'm paying for the same stuff, but I'm not rich. And I would hardly call a full credit load every semester and maintaining an A average lazy plus involvement in 2 clubs. Btw, I'm going for a CS degree, not some joke like gender studies. Still doesn't mean I have enough money to waste on a overpriced $1000 hunk of crapple hardware.

just get 2 jobs over the summer, lazy

I take classes over the summer too, Some are only offered in the summer because my college sucks, but it's the only half decent one within 3 states that offers a decent CS degree faggot. And even If I did get another job and start making more money, I still wouldn't have any to buy crapple hardware. I'd sooner invest in bitcoin.

$2-350 are the smartphones 99% of people actually need, higher is diminishing returns

>summer classes
literal retard
>sooner invest in bitcoin
why do children choose to waste money on meme monopoly money instead of buying things that improve the quality of their lives

b-but muh brand recognition and I think to a lesser extent bezels

most people buy iPhones for imessage and facetime desu

Basically each new iPhone has something removed and that's hailed as "revolutionary"

iPhone SE: OIS
iPhone 7: headphone jack
iPhone 8: metal back cover
iPhone 9: iPhone
iPhone 10: hone button
iPhone 11: camera
iPhone 12: mic
iPhone 13: battery

>iPhone SE: OIS
they didn't "remove" OIS when non-plus iPhones never had it
>iPhone 9: iPhone
there wasn't an iPhone 9

Are you not able to read, user?

you wrote "each new iPhone has something removed"
nothing was removed from the SE and there was never an iPhone 9. The current iPhones are the 8 and the 10.
Are you not able to speak English, foreigner?

The iPhone 9 one was clearly a joke you autistic freak

that's not a joke, aspie

>appleshit
>improving quality of your life
Either baiting or retarded

esl please >>>/reddit/, I don't think you understand english
this is a technology board not a retard board

This
And don't replace it until it actually gets to the point where it's slow and unusable.

Most average people getting a new $1000 phone do monthly payments of $35, and then in 2 years just upgrade to a new one for the same monthly cost. Carriers push it super hard because they can keep people in debt to them and charge them more for a phone long term.

Hell, when I got my S8 Verizon tried to refuse to let me buy the phone outright with cash because they prefer the monthly payments so much.

>then in 2 years just upgrade to a new one for the same monthly cost
you can do this in 1 year not 2

Kek

exactly

Shit sorry I quoted the wrong post lmao
Meant for

Niggers on Welfare wouldn't be able to pass the credit check for a $1K phone.

if you can't write properly, don't talk to me

What's the difference? You seem pretty retarded to me.

Why don't you get it on a cheap monthly plan like everyone else?

Actual brainlet can't understand implying
>iPhone 9: iPhone
The iPhone 9 never came out so in the context of the post he implied that Apple removed the iPhone (skipped it)
Go back to your own country you thick cunt, this board is too smart for even your subhuman mental ability

Why'd you tell them!? It was fun to watch them make an idiot of themselves!

sorry but I'm from America, if you're not from the united states then you're not allowed to access Sup Forums.org
sorry but that's a pretty autistic joke so it's not a surprise that you got it, sad!
>>>/reddit/

>All these people don't buy a new $1000 phone only to get face id, right?
you would hope they wouldn't...

>why do children choose to waste money on meme monopoly money instead of buying things that improve the quality of their lives
His choice to buy meme money instead of an iPhone is an ironical statement meant to show how low the quality actually is. Faggot

sorry but even considering meme money shows you're a broke child

this

>there wasn't an iPhone 9
That's the joke you cum drizzle.

pretty retarded joke desu, sorry but please contain your autism

but you are an even more broken child to buy apple lol

esl please leave, foreigners aren't welcome here

Your life is a pretty retarded joke desu senpai.

sorry but I'm not the angry loser on Sup Forums.org/g/, please calm down and reevaluate your time

>CS not a joke like gender studies
We are doing a blue collar degree don't hype yourself too much. Just like you I'm doing cs unlike you I take a full course load and work during the semester and summer maintaining a B so I guess in the end you think too highly of your cs degree and its hurting you. (PS I'm also in cs with applied math , 2nd year caltech)

sorry, we're not the retarded /fit/izen Sup Forumstard that came to Sup Forums.

this

sorry but I don't use fit or b, I'm over the age of 18. Please stop using Sup Forums.org until you are of legal age as you are violating federal law.

Isn't the internet great. It allows shitheads like yourself to say shit that would, in real life get your head cracked open.
Hopefully you'll suffer the same fate fucking cunt.
Please turn to the loaded gun in your drawer, put it in your mouth, and pull the trigger, blowing your brains out. You'll be doing the whole world a favor. Shitbag.
I would love to smash your face in until it no longer resembled anything human, faggot.
Die painfully okay? Preferably by getting crushed to death in a garbage compactor, by getting your face cut to ribbons with a pocketknife, your head cracked open with a baseball bat, your stomach sliced open and your entrails spilled out, and your eyeballs ripped out of their sockets. Fucking bitch
I would love to kick you hard in the face, breaking it. Then I'd cut your stomach open with a chainsaw, exposing your intestines. Then I'd cut your windpipe in two with a box cutter. Hopefully you'll get what's coming to you.
Fucking bitch I really hope that you get curb-stomped. It'd be hilarious to see you begging for help, and then someone stomps on the back of your head, leaving you to die in horrible, agonizing pain. Faggot
Shut the fuck up faggot, before you get your face bashed in and cut to ribbons, and your throat slit. You're dead if I ever meet you in real life, fucker. I'll fucking kill you.
I would love to fucking send your fucking useless ass to the hospital in intensive care, fighting for your worthless life.
I wish you a truly painful, bloody, gory, and agonizing death, cunt.

Not him but this makes you sound 14, don't you have a new cod to hit uber master level prestige at or algebra hwk to be doing ?

>doesnt recognize copypasta
underage please leave

Go back to the hole you crawled out of and never come back here ever again.

Semi related. about MP3 in general.
What make a Ipod, or sony Mp3 worth being 20x the price of a chinese crap with a big SD card, or using your phone ?

Is the sound quality so different ? I guess it's mostly the headphone. So what is it, battery ?

None, it's all placebo. Won't stop people from claiming they can tell the differance between 320k mp3 and 384,000 KHz 63-bit WAV files.

it's kept the internet stupid since 2007 there are now more bluepilled normalfags than ever. If you want to live in the apple-verse and be a drone like the normies then waste your money.

You might actual have legit autism. It wasn't a piss-meself hilarious joke but it was moderately humorous and it was easy to understand what he was implying.

Its like 2 times cheaper android phone, but with apple stick on it

The one question that really matters is can your phone use the latest OS whether it’s iOS or Android. You can get a new 32GB iPhone SE for $129. And it’s still fucking great quality. You don’t need the absolute latest model

FYI I have never owned a phone costing more than 500$ but I'm still LMAOing @ people bitching about buying one for 1000$, especially those who previously owned an iPhone and don't get one now because it's >too expensive

Yes, it will lose half its value within the next two years, but that will still be far less than other shit you spend your money on which are far more expensive. Take a car for example: It doesn't even have to be brand new, a mid-price ranged 5 year old car will still lose 1-2k EVERY YEAR while you use it maybe 1 hour a day on average? And yet people complain about a phone being too expensive at 1000$, while they use it more than any other of their property, aside from real estate.

The Note 8 on the other hand costs a little less than the iPhone X but will be even less stable in value on the longer term. Buying that, or any other 'flagship' high priced android model (Pixel 2, Mate 10 Pro, V30) would be the worst option imo, at least right at release.