Vim supports uganda

By using vim, you agree to using 'charityware'. By using vim, you agree to making donations to black people in africa. By using vim, you agree to sending money to a Switzerland cuck.

github.com/vim/vim/blob/d07969093a9b3051511c478d71c36de6fc33c0d6/runtime/doc/uganda.txt

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=FpM7lhln95Y
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

English isn't your first language, right buddy?

Good thing I moved to evil mode

How are your english lessons going ugandan child?

Can you show me where I must donate to poor people to use vim?

calm the fuck down ivan and go back to brexit or trump spam mode

I love Uganda.

Go back to pol you moron.

everybody in ugandu knows kung fu

I donated $10 because I support vim and this cause.

>He dosn't know what 'encouraged' means.

It means if you don't do it, you're going to federal pound me in the ass prison.

I haven't been apprehended yet, and I've been using it for years

>my feeefeees stand above functionality in software

>admitting to a crime over the international network.

Fight me. I'll continue using vim and not donating a cent

Be upset! Be angry! Be afraid! Be unsure!

t. Ivan the fuckhead shillbot

Fighting is also a crime young man.
I'll have you know I've reported you to the tippy-toppiest cops in all of bean town.

I don't think the cops you contacted have jurisdiction here. It's just statistically not likely. But you're well welcome to keep trying :^)

Isn’t that the entire idea behind “free as in freedom” software?

Look Pal, just support the ugandan chillin already.
It's like you don't even want o participate in some bullshit welfare economy.

>being this butthurt and not just telling the brainlet to go back to like the rest of us
actual cuck detected

You caught me. Maybe I'll donate some time in the future, but I have other bills to pay and other things I'd rather donate to more

What?

It seems that ruskies envy black people, in their opinion, white people should donate to poor children in Russia, but they will spend all the money on vodka and glue anyway.
youtube.com/watch?v=FpM7lhln95Y

literal retard detected

Sounds like it's time to take your meds again, bud.

I had no idea that my money gets transferred without my consent and my cuckholdness gets established all by typing vim into the cli

I like how no one challenges your question.

Stop making sense!

I support Uganda. I wish them all to start learning how to code. I wish them brighter future in United States of America working as developer.
Thus pissing off Sup Forums more.

>agree to make donations
make me

Mwf actually donating money for
third world countries and being an avid emacs user

>FOSS encourages donating to charities instead of dumping more money into your VR trap hentai collection
OH MY FUG

Based Vim

Every time. Same thing happens with those who say "no one wants to work for free" when it comes to FOSS.

>Using vim
No thanks grandpa

let me guess, you use word for editing configs and writing scripts

>You will cease to use this website if you are under 18 years of age

>I do not support helping a small community in africa because Africa is both black and because loonix xP
nigger, look. you dont have to pay Ugandan children anything if you dont want to. Most people don't. You can probably remove the Ugandan child stuff anyways.

Yeah, lol. All the Cool Kids© use the best and newest text editing software called Atom™
Built on electron®™© Atom™ let's you edit text®
With the style and sophistication of a web dev professional.
Atom™ a text editor for the future.
Kill yourself next time, before you speak your opinion on something you know nothing about

I bet you use fucking sublime or atom, (You) little shit

neovim or bust

moolenaar is getting old and salty

Jokes on you, basement dwelling neckbeard trap cuck immigrants. Real professional programmers and engineers use emacs, not some shitty wannabe program like vimlel

>don't make a donation
>no money goes to them
wow Sup Forums sure is full of brainlets

Software propositioning you for anything is stupid in the first place. When I buy a hammer, I don't expect it to have "please donate to your local animal shelter" engraved on the side.

jokes on you, I don't care what you use as long as you don't shitpost like a sperg about stuff you know nothing about

I use emacs and I demand respect!

>Notepad++
holy fuck

You’re forgetting that black people have genetically lower iq.

Another reason I'm a proud emacs user.