Express some disgust you have about your native language

express some disgust you have about your native language

I don't have disgust of my language, just my people.

This

It's the most laughable sounding language after Dutch.

>dutch
where do I even begin

oh well, at least it's not a semitic language or one of those god awful SEA ones (tamil, tagalog)

also Flemish is still much more pleasant to the ear compared to Netherlands dutch

I hate the phonetics of English. Rough sounding and coarse like all Germanic languages but with the added vocabulary of Romance languages. IE: English is a mongrel language. It just doesn't sound good.

Phonetically the romance languages sound far smoother and superior. French has the best sound of the latin languages and Spanish is by far the worst.

its a slavshit language at least we speak German in opole

it has v, w and f

Our orthography is a fucking disaster.

Stockholmers destroying it...

Portuguese is surely the worst of the Romance languages, not Spanish. I only speak some French so can only judge the other languages' sound. Portuguese sounds like the Dutch of the Romance world. Lots of "sh" and throat gargling. Like some user said "Portuguese is a Spanish person doing a racist impression of the Russian language".

Our conjugations are a fucking mess, still more consistent than English though but I don't like how they sound wordy when put in sequences.

>at least we speak German in opole

As a global lingua angla, I wish it were a more difficult language.

>global lingua angla

wat

im scared of their teeth

I wish English were more elitist so the plebeians wouldn't have such an easy time learning it.

they are so bright that its disconcerting.

like a neon sign or a spotlight. I wonder what chemicals they are using...

Just this. Last time it made sense was when Shakespeare was alive.

this frankly

>English is easy to learn

Absolutely false. Learning languages is easier or harder depending on how similar the speaker's native language is to the target language.

For example, for a native English speaker (ie: you) learning German or French is relatively easy. This is because English is a western Germanic language and because our vocabulary is heavily laden with French roots.

Now, if you were learning Japanese or Chinese it would be incredibly difficult. Why? Different alphabets, orthography, vocabulary. Literally three alphabets, in the case of Japanese.

Therefore people who speak languages on the other side of the world will have incredible difficulty learning English. It is not """""easy""""" as you claim. It is just that people who post on international sites such as this speak English to an above average capacity.

Most people do not and can not speak English.

>Absolutely false.
Nope.

English is extremely easy, as evidenced by the drooling idiots on this very site who learn it.

>English is extremely easy

It isn't extremely easy. You are just a fucking retard.

You probably only speak English, as well.

See

you have to thank mr Johnson for his dimwitted dictionary in which he used Shakepearean style of spelling because muh class

Our language is rich especially in written form but the people who speak it today only utilizes of it and speak like ghetto ass niggers especially the south monkeys.

It's easiest to learn how to fluently speak/write languages with similar grammar. So Danish/Norwegian/Swedish and Dutch are pretty easy for an English speaker, then Romance languages, then German (because German grammar is notably different and there is a lot of agglutination and other horrible shit)

only utilizes like 5% of it*

We stopped using Þ and ð

Noah Webster tried. He failed, but he tried.

>lingua angla
Please guys, not all Americans are this stupid.

English feeling more fluid than spanish, in fact, i prefer to speak in my head and with myself in english... (instead of spanish)

This. Our poems are great.

You have to roll your r but I can't, I hate it, I sound like a retard if I have to pronunce certain words