If they rebuilt the Nexus 5 with a 3000 - 3300mAh battery, Snapdragon 630 or 660, type C port, IMX362 camera with f1...

If they rebuilt the Nexus 5 with a 3000 - 3300mAh battery, Snapdragon 630 or 660, type C port, IMX362 camera with f1.7 aperture and OIS, 3 or 4GB RAM, 64GB ROM, Cirrus Logic CS43130 DAC and a 3.5mm port, and an AMOLED FHD screen.

Would you buy one for $499?

If not, then what would you consider your ideal device to be and what would you consider a reasonable asking price for it?

No I'd just buy a OnePlus 5t

No more than $300.

>if they built a completely different phone

Stupid Op

Are you daft?

Same phone but with updated specs.

Like iPhone 6 vs iPhone 8.

You can at least get a 3000mah battery if you replace it with an lg G2 battery user, google it

still using the original, so no

Fucking right I would.

The Nexus 5 was without a doubt the best cell phone ever made.

I would like that phone but the most I would pay for a phone is 300

DESU i'm suprisingly happy with my ZUK Z2. I got it for $130 on sale.

Specs:

SD 820
4GB/64GB
Camera around as good as a iP6
5' FHD IPS

Pretty fucking good deal considering i got it for half of the price of the second ch.eapest sd820 phone at the time, the mi 5.

Yeah but the SD630 is basically a much more efficient Snapdragon 800.

Most comfy phone I ever used to be honest, but not without its flaws. Yellow tinted screen and atrocious SoT.

Ayy, I got the pro.
Camera is great but I've already had to replace the glass back on mine once due to a hard fall. My next phone will definitely be plastic or metal.

Also don't forget the mi5 has a gimped SD820. I think it's running at 1.8ghz or something like that.

>>AMOLED
Burn in
>>some shitty camera
Cameras are memes, i would get rid of the front one and make the back one cheap and/or non-existent
>>snapdragon 600 series
Why? Why not newer 800 series?
>>audio meme chip or whatever
Its a fucking phone, not a high end sound system
>>nexus 5
You just redesigned the whole thing. Just buy a Mi Mix 2, all its missing is your audiophile meme chip, burn in screen, and a 3.5mm jack (dongle included)

>Buy a Xiaomi phone that's missing everything about your phone that makes it good

WOW you're an idiot. Why would you even buy a phone with no headphone port? Do you not listen to music? Why would you buy an 18:9 aspect ratio phone in 2017, don't you watch any videos on your phone? Why would you not want a convenient and usable point a shoot camera that you can take with you most places?

You sound lonely as fuck, try leaving your mother's basement once in a while.

>Nexus 5
No
>Nexus 6
Yes

i wish they would rebuild the kyocera hydro exclusive from boost mobile, that was a small little comfy phone, water resistant and fancy screen.

nope

>Ugly oversized phablets
There's no need for anything bigger than 4.5 inch 720p phones and 5 inch 1080p phones.

>t.manlet

t.dicklet

reeeee fuck google i was so pissed off when they killed off the nexus line. That would be well worth it but i dont think i could go back to a small screen again an exception could be made if it was the g nexus with new imternals

I don't see the words "SD card slot" in your post.

>Would you buy one
I wouldn't buy an Android phone

So basically a Mi A1?

>same phone but with updated specs

That’s not how this works.
>if we replace the entirety of the internals, it’s the same Phone XD just look at the case LMAO

Fucking retard.

p much this dude

still using a nexus 6 and im starting to fucking hate this thing

i miss my nexus 5 :+(

It's the other way around. You're the one overcompensating, user.

The Nexus 5 was comfortable to hold, it was well built for one handed use.

The Mi A1 is a phone that's not worth it when the Meizu M6 Note also exists for cheaper with a bigger battery and better camera.

>Why? Why not newer 800 series?

>Newer

The 660 is newer than the 820 as an example.

So is the 835 though