cringelord

>cyrillic writiting on tobacco
>pajeet
try harder amerifag

These threads are cancer and they need to be purged

those are the worst filters. why are you not using Gizhe

what you smoke bratan

Where's your gun?

it's actually rizla+ on in the bag, it's just that rizla+ sells their filters in small cardboard boxes that aren't practical for pockets so I just stuff them in a random bag I have around
GeorgeCarelia and sons, the mid strenght ones

still se no ones daily carry here

x220 or x230?
Are you wearing a track suit?
Are you squatting?

Eat it

awe i bet you feel like a real big man carying that gun around everywhere

everydaycarry.com

what phone is this?

Huawei Ascend XT. I'm debating on getting something with more graphical power though then the Adreno 405

Phone is an s8+ (shocking I know)

>awe

>rolling tobacco
i see you are a man of culture as well

Post deck

I haven't played in a very long time. My deck was built around Exalted and life gain with honor.

So lots of 1/1s that turned into large creatures. I'd then multi stack boon reflection, life links and wall of reverence and use cradle of vitality several times creating massive creatures that could go into retarded hp ranges.

I only played for fun and it was my favorite deck to have. Plus it had a lot of control. It was in no way competitive though but always got people to laugh or be pissed when I did win.

Nice patina on the leather

wow are you a hacker? Do you use terminal and all that shit lol?

post your edc

Jealous
and unlike you seem to think, people do get robbed, I would want to protect myself. You aren't a pacifist are you?

don't you get annoyed always getting responses like this?

Not really, I mean I don't think I am, but learning.

I sometimes wonder if the people behind those posts are
>pic related

LOL I TROLED YOU SO HARD HAHAHA

fun guys having fun times, man

Get a zippo to go full american or a dupont if you're in that subtle male jewelry flossing life

only the necessities

you work in some kind of office
suck dick for a living
too busy saving money to buy a new phone
small business owner
student
probably not your pic

The only thing I carry daily is my whole team in every game of League because I always get matched with scrubs.

heres one

>Bic
>Not a Zippo slimline model

so how did I post a second after yours but have it show up first?

the fuck

Nice try CIA nigger

definitely my pic
>pic related

ahahahahaha i totally didnt see the wanna be watchdogs mall ninja golfball ahahahahahah

:^)

>not a zippo blu or imco 6700

While you were socializing, I studied the golf ball.

IT professional
Unemployed

My back hurts sometimes

A severed humans head.

Go back.

eternal anglo

Why the fuck would you need to carry a yagi ? You can't get much of a better wifi signal with it (preduming it's for that) and the thing is bulky as hell

Why do you need 2 knives and a gun at all times?

Chance encounters with maximally pigmented gentlemen in conditions where it would be inadvisable to rely on the aid of passer-bys.

Studiras u Beogradu?

bingo

sad još pogodiš šta

Pretpostavljam etf ili masinski?

dobar

posto si na Sup Forums-u, vrv etf, rti smer?

uuu baš blizu, telekom

9.5/10 za ubadanje profesije random lika na azijatskom sajtu za hentai fotografije

>jealous of a man who needs to carry a gun and two knives everywhere

Nah, your life must be complete and utter shit.

duvan i zeton za menzu su te odale... a casio i enthernet kabl znaci da su tehnicki fakulteti u ptanju. Realno, ko osim nas nosi takve stvar.
Ja sam na elektronici

Go away.

razmisljam zapeavo da predjem na elektroniku pošto me više interesuje, a jedino imam EE različito od predmeta
vredi li

najveca mana elektronike je sto se tek na 4. godini i na masteru uci nesto konkretno sto mozes da primenis na praksi/poslu.. pre toga ima dosta teorijskih predmeta koji ti nece mnogo koristiti.. ako te zanimaju embedded sistemi, predji, time i ja zelim da se bavim
Takodje, sa zavrsenom elektronikom mozes odmah da se zaposlis u verifikaciji cipova (HDL, Elysis). Zaposljavaju bukvalno sve, bez kriterijuma ali mislim da je pajeet posao.
Mnogima se na 4. godini smuci sve sto ima veze sa elektronikom pa predju na programiranje, tako da imas dosta opcija.

>Actually needing a firearm
I live in Ireland and thanks to no gun laws and it mostly being teenagers attacking all I need is my fists

čuo sam za to, mada čuo sam i da je pajeet posao takođe. Jbg, imam još godinu dana da razmislim, to tad moram da se otarasim smrdljivih oeta-a koje vučem iz prve da bi mogoa uopšte nešto da upišem

i miss these image macros

fuck me 2010 Sup Forums was alive

>nobody carrying baking soda in case someone throws acid at their face
Plebs.

You work as a faggot

>my sides

Jebiga, prva godina je zajebana bas.. vidi, raspitaj se kod starijih sta oni kazu.. elektronika nije losa ako si zainteresovan za ono sto se radi tamo, upada se lakse nego na rti ili signale, ali je tezi smer. Takodje je bonus to sto imas brdo izbornih predmeta sa drugih katedri u 3. i 4 godini. Da sam na tvom mestu ne bi nastavljao na telekomu, trenutno nije trazen smer, i mala je potraznja za inzinjerima u toj struci.

quality control

.. or R&D

>people of london

Signal is much better than the other antennas that I have. The little antenna is quite powerful.

technology board

go back to /out/

2013 was a good core set.

Holy shit bro that's a lot of stuff.

I only carry my keys, phone, wallet and glasses since without them I'm blind.

You have to go back.

>not making card folder by yourself
Dude, learn how to work with leather and stop giving moneys for capitalists, make you own shit.

And an iPhone

>unironically carrying anything chambered in .45 ACP in the year of our Lord 2017
Memes aside, that 1911 looks like pure sex. Don't listen to the antigun fags on Sup Forums.

phone(case serves as a wallet)
keys

I don't like having a bunch of shit on me.

What is that case?

Maybe stop smoking the dried leaf jew.

I don't need to carry anything
I can carry because I live in the most free country in the world
stay mad yuropoor

Posts like these are cancer and they need to be purged
stop acting like a newfag and fuck off, or at least lurk more

gay af

this

get a 1911 in .357 mag

Why the fuck do soyboys try to belittle you (using women banter "ur le smal dick, le virgin") just for carrying guns? Do they really feel that threatened or something? It's literally retarded, getting sour grapes over someone carrying effective means of self-defense is some non-white low-IQ shit. And I'm not even american, I'm European.

>le jewt said it so itz true guise
Back to redd*t with you, and take cuckt with you.

is that a vibrator

eyy what car do you have.

Fiesta? Focus? Fusion?

my memepad arrives monday got a op2 used for photo

is that a bag of filters?? can you not get boxes of swans in burgerland??

;__; why no shooty shooty in england

I'd like to come round your house user

show knife blade plox looks hawt

Office worker of some kind
Edgelord in burgerland
Basement dweller
Normie
I think thats not your pic, include timestamp if you want anybody to believe you
Qt trap
No idea, its too generic
Do you live on the street for days? Why would you carry all that... hobo/10
Employed, stable life
Student