Tfw you have 5 single sisters

>tfw you have 5 single sisters

I want them to marry an Italian, a Brazilian, a Mexican, a Lithuanian and a Dane.

Do you like or hate inter-racial marriages? I don't hate. It is a good thing if they are from those 5 countries above.

Are they qt?

I want my sister to marry someone from Argentina or Uruguay so I have a place to escape once they try to turn the EU into an islamic republic.

Yes.

Do you have their diaspora in Austria?

Why don't you just move to North America or Australia?

I have two single sisters, 36 and 33

I think we're single and difficult because of how we were raised.

I'll do it.

Imagine a party at your house if that actually happened.

Why

>I think we're single and difficult because of how we were raised.
Gay?

Daddy issues and such. I have them, and they probably have them too.

Explain.

go for the incest harem route

How much for one?

Getting ignored or given the cold shoulder from papa. It eventually gives the kid the impression that nothing they do is good enough.

To this day, I have this deep seated feeling of always being judged and always being insufficient, so I can't allow myself to be good enough.

My mom has the same thing. She's always sacrificed so much of herself and still she feels like she's not doing a good enough job.

Sad. I hope you'll do better. Do you live with your father? I think you should find a way of leaving for your own place.

>Not leting some alfas fight to death for your sisters
Cuck

I finally moved out two years ago, I'm 29. I have a job now and live alone. I started seeing a therapist this year, and it made me realize things about myself and why I have these problems. So hopefully it'll get better. It's given me some new perspectives. I realized that the reason my father is the way he is, is because of his mother treated him - it all starts to make sense. His mother basically forced him to give up his career to come back to the family farm and take care of everything. And she never actually said thanks, or encouraged him for what he did. So obviously he had a similar feeling that what he did wasn't good enough.

Thanks for the kind words!

Will a goat for your needs suffice for youngest of your sisters?

>people from shitty races want race-mixing
wow what a surprise

>tfw no qt Turkish wife to raise a bunch of kids

Sad but at least you moved on to your own path. See him in special holidays or when he is in need. No need to come eye to eye with him. I believe you will do good because you sound like a self-conscious man who knows what is going on. Cheers.

Thank you! And well, my father is not a bad man at all. He is a hero for many, he has helped so many. He's always taking phone calls, solving problems, etc. Working on new projects. But my own relationship with him is complicated to say the least. And the simple fact that he is so good and does so much good, that also contributed to making me feel like I could never be good enough, never live up to it.

I've learned that as a son you always look up to your father and always strive to imitiate him. No matter what. Even those who hate their father end up emulating him somehow.

> Even those who hate their father end up emulating him somehow.
Fuck! I don't want to be like my father

It's not inevitable. You always have a choice. But often, choices are guided by subconscious factors rooted in childhood and by extension, your relationship with your father.

Become more aware of how you behave and how you make decisions and you can get better control of your life.

I will try to remember your words
Thank you

are these your sisters?