THE ABSOLUTE STATE OF INTEL

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Holy shit is the real?

Yes my friend

where are the intel shills to defend this?

Does this mean the game is well optimized for Intel's architecture but poorly multithreaded

How dumb do you have to be to literally not know what a bottleneck is?
Because if this isn't a bottleneck, then the 190$ 8400 beats a 460$ ryzen 1800X which is just pathetic

>In a different universe you are wrong.

What do you even mean?
1. You don't know what a bottleneck is because you're a technically illiterate fanboy
2. It's not a bottleneck and 190$ 8400 beats a 460$ ryzen 1800X which is just pathetic

Those are the only two options.

nothing new here, a 4770k is a master cpu

So still no need to upgrade my 4770K then?

Can someone explain to me what's bad about this?
How is 118 MINIMUM a bad thing? The fact that you can run modern games at such a framerate is incredible. That's literally like playing CS 1.6 except with 2017 graphics. Most games can play at is 60fps anyway so what do you need more fps for? Is it just for bragging?

I think it's some retarded AMDrone who think all intel's CPUs are the same, instead of being bottlenecked

>1080p being being bottlenecked by a 1080Ti
How do you have to be to literally not know it's not being bottlenecked?

feels good to have bought that 7700k when i did

So then you seriously think that a 190$ 8400 beats a 460$ ryzen 1800X? Meaning AMD is absolutely pathetic?

>4 generations of intel cpus have seen an improvement of less than 5%

>what is a bottleneck

Consoles are holding back pc gaming everyone knows this.
Be happy or do you want to upgrade like in the olden rip my wallet days.

What's your point? If you seriously believe that it just makes AMD even more pathetic

>AMD is bad because Intel is bad!

But what about the benchmarks that show a performance difference from the extra cores? Hur

That FPS seems like a GPU bottleneck though, not CPU, and seeing basically the same performance across multiple CPU classes only serves as evidence of that.

Try the same benchmark on csgo on min. resolution and min. graphics to unload the GPU as much as possible.

all your posts feel like REEEEEEEEEEEE

Well yes, by definition if you're worse than someone that's bad.
Of course that isn't actually the case here though. It's #1

>but amd
OBSESSED

>AMDumb! IntelBest!

>amdrones run out of arguments
lol. The thread was obsessed fanboy bullshit to begin with dummy. I'm just beating you at it

They shouldn't have used a 1080ti.

>I am winning an internet argument!

>gayms are single threaded don't use all 12 or 16 threads
>not all workloads scale across multiple threads
Wow!

>start dumb internet argument
>lose dumb internet argument
>lol I don't care even though I won't stop replying

>what is a bottleneck?

My OC'd 4790k either exceeds or hangs with benchmarks for the high-end 7xxx/8xxx CPU's, we're at the point where single-thread has been at a standstill since Haswell, and multi-thread is just throwing more cores onto things and hoping the games/programs finally adapt

Come back 2020 but now btfo

I'm actually intrigued, WHAT IS BOTTLENECK?

Sup Forums doesn't know - bottleneck is used as a catch-all term for when things aren't as the shills say.

>see also: everything is an app.

>the absolute state of Intel
>at the top of the pack

the neck or mouth of a bottle

since OP is a retard, dirt 4 was made for consoles.
its a bastardized version of dirt rally which is actually properly optimized and runs at 60fps in 1440p on nearly max settings on my i5 2500k+ gtx760. dirt 4 barely launches on my computer.

wtf why do I only get 190 fps i paid 300 for my cpu

Who would've thought that a pc half a decade old runs the latest and greatest like shit!?

>mfw people tried to shill me into buying anything higher than the i5 8400

Overclocking is overrated

Didn't that bottom cpu come out like 6 years ago? That's pretty good actually

depends what you value
if you're into triple A garbage gaymen you should be fine