The libre office mascot contest is over

>The libre office mascot contest is over.
>The winner is this hummingbird logo made by pajeet pajeetstein, who is also our boss's biological son (By accident because, we told him to not to bang that pajeet secretary).
>He won this laptop paid from donator's money.

Other urls found in this thread:

tysontan.deviantart.com/art/Libbie-the-Cyber-Oryx-706906560
raw.githubusercontent.com/redsPL/libbieoffice/master/libbie.sh
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>The winner is this hummingbird logo made by pajeet pajeetstein, who is also our boss's biological son (By accident because, we told him to not to bang that pajeet secretary).

more info pls

>his son
how can such a brazen faggot even physically stick his dick inside a female

how difficult would it be to fork libre office, replace the stupid bird with libbie, and just have it automatically track the changes with the upstream repo?

>Open sauce
>Spaghetti everywhere

>"Nobody will question out decision"
>Teleport behind you
>"Nothing personal kid"
>Bans

stop using libre office

KDE projects understand the importance of strong art direction and branding. Unfortunately LibreOffice: Pajeet Rajeesh edition does not.

Probably like 5 minutes of effort
Call it LibbyOffice

The mascot is just for tshirts and shit.

riot.

Just fork libreoffice and replace the shitty bird with the good bird (pic related).
Call it FreeBird or FreeBirb.

i'll keep using LO, but i hope they'll hide that unfortunate mascot, so normal users never have too see it.

>using a shitty bird over a shitty bird
>not libbie
>>>/reddit/

so a kid won a laptop instead of OP and OP is jelly?

Libby's Orifice?

Based Vargposter

What’s a LO replacement for viewing word and other office document types?

Could as well release a libbie branded patch for libreoffice. The hummingbird couldn't have more exposure if it doesn't appear in the official release.

They already did, didn't you read the bog post?
>After the voting phase, we took the top 12 and decided to put them through an “iteration” phase on an image board – to get further feedback and ideas. We hoped this would work, but unfortunately we ended up being overloaded with spam, trolls, flame wars and denial of service attacks. There are certainly some things we could have done and communicated better, but the attacks sadly meant we had to close this phase early.
>we ended up being overloaded with spam, trolls, flame wars and denial of service attacks
They got raided already

OP?
We were all rooting for the cutes, and I don't think OP designed those.

[citation needed]

Well. Its not about being jelly.
Its about fighting for fair play.
I think nobody will mind if kid will win laptop in 100% legit contest.

Didn’t 8ch help rig it?

I think its just bait fake news.

libbie is way too visually busy and lacks the expressiveness of konqi

the only reason you're all freaking out is because you're furries mad your waifu didn't win

Not sure, haven't touched 8/tech/ in a while.
I know they like Kiki though, so it does sound like something they'd do.

no free alternative that doesn't suck.
Anyway, where will this mascot be shown?

I would use Libby's orifice desu

If this contest was actually legit and not manipulated, it will be literally competition between Libbie and Parrot (Maybe Libre chan will take small piece of this pie).

when does the pain go away lads

Well i have great idea, but well the problem is my programming skills are bad and rusty. Also my draving abilities are 5 years old level and my graphic program abilites are better for troll photoedits than legit good animating.
So i hope Sup Forums will listen and all great programmers and artist here will rally to do it.

Listen, you remember clippy? That memorable ms office assistant? Or bonzi buddy. Or any of these assistants? This is what inspired my idea.

So the idea is is to turn libbie into unoficial libre office assistant addon. Give her many, many animations, maybe tyson tan will be interested with cooperation. Connect to help pack also will be nice to implement some option to interact with libbie asistant, like headpats or awnsering for special commands.

ill make the logo

Nice dude!, I'll make the logo and github :^)

I know this is copy pasta but I would unironically like to see this happen.

Soon.

Cool i'll make the website.

>anime
Is there any other reason to like this design? Its pretty boring and not drawn very well.

I will make a two test animations and see if you guys like it or not

Well i know is copy pasta, but copy paste it because if more people see this pasta, there is bigger chance for this to happen.

Also libbie as libre office asistant will be just a perfect slap for libre office also we will cheer tyson tan.

What the fuck. They just threw away all the hard work of Tyson?

tysontan.deviantart.com/art/Libbie-the-Cyber-Oryx-706906560
>Weeks of research. A month to draw all those 40 pictures. 39 of them never showcased by the organizer. New contest rules added later, dismissing Libbie like trash. My passion and hardwork meant nothing to them.
Libbie is now in public domain. You may use her for any purpose.

It is unironically time to fork this software to give Libbie the glory she deserves

Who cares about some talentless furry

Or the better idea is this , and we will just stick libbie into libre office.

I want a 3 foot tall Libbie plushie so I can hollow it out and put a fleshlight in it.

Stay mad LO cheating shill

go cry on furaffinity

When will the results be announced

cute

wtf I love onlyoffice now

>who is also our boss's biological son (By accident because, we told him to not to bang that pajeet secretary).
anyone else get a boner?

they all look so childish desu

When will someone remake the birb?!
It was a fuckin nice one

Someone post the birb already

>fork a project because it didnt get the furry mascot you wanted
autism

>Iceweasel

>Tolerating fact libre office manipulates cotes and competition.
Bigger autism

touche

>After the voting phase, we took the top 12 and decided to put them through an “iteration” phase on an image board – to get further feedback and ideas. We hoped this would work, but unfortunately we ended up being overloaded with spam, trolls, flame wars and denial of service attacks. There are certainly some things we could have done and communicated better, but the attacks sadly meant we had to close this phase early.
Did they come to Sup Forums?

fuck off furfags

Not that Debian doesn't have its autism

But they have a good 'tism for FOSS

Furries tried to manipulate it first.

how?

By spamming Libby everywhere.

>by liking the best design by far, a little too much
LO devs pls kys

autism

Thanks doc

THats not manipulating. People just talked about libbie. Its nothing compared to shit libre office devs made

>best design by far
But it's fucking awful and really messy.
A mascot is supposed to be very recognizable but you can barely see what's going on with Libby.

Please don't tell me that's the mascot that won. It's fucking horrible.
Looks like some kind of tranny childrens doll. And why the fuck does it have an evil smirk.

Are you the same butthurt german who said tyson was a cheater because he posted libbie on twitter?

raw.githubusercontent.com/redsPL/libbieoffice/master/libbie.sh

Well i have 2 news for you.
The good one: This pic is face

The bad one: Actually this mess is actually the "best" mascot from all this shit what made to final round.

Why do you speak nothing but falsehoods?

No, I'm just sick of this shit being spammed on Sup Forums.

Fuck libbie lia should have won

>logo war
i thought the i'll make the logo was just a meme

welp, time to migrate to Calligra suite

>getting people to vote for a candidate that you like is "manipulation"

whats this? Name interests me but i dont know should i touch it.

He could remove a few shapes and simplify it a bit and the stuff he removed would still end up being better pieces of art than anything else in the contest.

Ah so you're the same butthurt fag who spams the konqi threads.
I thought you got banned for threatening to kill everyone in that thread.
Ban evasion is against the rules you know.

Nah, Konqi isn't a shitty mess of polygons.

It is.

Konqui!

>libbie

Please leave furfag scum.

I could believe that if your logic wasn't word for word the same as the guy who spams the konqi threads so I'm just going to assume you're lying to avoid another ban.

What's the Sup Forums approved alternative now that LO went to shit?

I LOVE KONQI!

What is this code, it is possible to implement it to libre office windows ver?

This "debacle" is pure Sup Forums. It is the very essence of "I'll work on the logo," and feeling like you're owed something for a fucking logo. You people are fucking pathetic.

Should be

Was there even a public vote for Konqi?

ONLY OFFICE MAKES IT POSSIBLE

It's a mascot not a logo you illiterate retard

Abiword and gnumeric are ancient but they still work just fine.

What the fuck ever you worthless sack of fuck. You don't contribute to the project so you vicariously try to stick your cock in everyone's work with someone's furry waifu. Piss off faggot.