WUZ

We

>we

ayy

>we

>we

I'm sorry but we ruled half of the world and we're not white

>we

Your'e white whenever white supremacists finds it useful.

I agree

>we
Uralic subhuman pls

>we

says a european colony

>says an American colony

How's that constitution we wrote?

White enough when it comes to conquering the new world.

>Finns
Weren't you slaves yourselves until the Russians let you go like 100 years ago?

>we

gtfo. white a shit. hispanic-iberian world is independent from white psycho-domains and you have nothing to do with it and nothing to refer to it as a part of your history

Well thanks to it, we didn't have to participate in the Korean War
and we do owe our economic growth since we didn't have to use it on our military

thanks for risking your lives for us while we sit back and rest

Friendly reminder that the whole obsession with "whiteness" as some sort of unifying identity is a strictly amerifat invention because they have no other identity other than "white"

They used to have the WASP identity but then they started having to many immigrants and had to start calling themselves white only.

Couldn't agree more. I've been trying to preach this to Sup Forums tards for about a year now.

Wtf man, I wasn't claiming your history, calm the fuck down. I was saying white supremacists usually are fine with calling you white when discussing the conquests of Cortez and Pizarro and shit.

But then you had to go and make it all "muh heritage".

Why the fuck would I even want to claim Spain as my heritage? You guys made all the colonies that turned into the shitty central America that we have to live next to today.

Yes we had celtic population. What's the matter?

You were the first one to scientifically prove that celts aren't white.

>we ruled the whole world
The américas were Iberian, Khan.

I hear you white brother!
We were the rulers of the entire world!

I'm not even a Sup Forumstard, and I wasn't claiming any heritage. That Spaniard just sperged out and assumed that I was going "muh heritage".

I was just stating what white supremacists usually do.

I'm not speaking about you specifically. The Swedish user is right. Iberians are white when it's convenient to their interests; namely, when attempting to cite Iberian achievements as being part of the white patrimony. Every other time the "Africa begins at the Pyrenees" argument is preferred.

The Spanish user is indignant over this sort of chicanery, as well he should be. I'm equally annoyed by trailer-dwelling white scum attempting to ride my ancestor's coattails. I'm not saying you're one of these people, but they certainly exist. Have a look at Arthur Kemp's "March of the Titans" for an example of this sort of trash.

Sometimes they like claiming those people were really Nordics and the rest of the Nordics there got genocided by invaders.
Literal "We wuz" tier.

All the former colonies and the European colonisers are being cucked, and rightfully so.

>we

Yes, that's right. It's particularly amusing that 9/10 times the people making these claims are not themselves Nordic, having no connection to Scandinavia whatsoever. Kemp, for example, is a brown-haired, brown-eyed South African who looks, to me, like some Bulgarian. Madison Grant was an American of British origins. God knows what sort of ethnic cocktail the rest of them are.

>we
Gtfo