What can a country(like Polan) do with all the commie blocks that we had to build from 1945 to 1989?

What can a country(like Polan) do with all the commie blocks that we had to build from 1945 to 1989?

There's a lot of them. Sure the apartments look normal inside but they look awful on the outside and are build in a loose as hell matter.

Wat to do?

Other urls found in this thread:

varlamov.ru/1887136.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Live in them
Stop being greedy and materialistic
At least you don't live in a mud house like niggers or spics

Paint them in less disguisting colors.
Straight up wrecking them is no option, the majority of the population probably depends on them.

this

This, people here would love to atleast live in a commie block

Import refugees, houses instantly filled :^)

I wish we had commieblocks in New York. There are so many useless 2-3 family townhouses in a city that's packed like sardines, I don't even know why.

Damn didn't know I came to int for a lesson on being humble

those tiny houses that have massive gaps in between each one? they are really ugly but trust me they are better than commieblocks

We are building even more commieblocks they are not so bad imo

I agree, but this doesn't look much better than what the commies built.

Architects who designed them were actually pretty decent. There were just massive material and time constrainsts. That's why they look so shit.

Paint them better colors and slap some rooftop gardens or something on there.

>Wat to do?

renovate

add some flowers

and don't be an asshole

I predict they'll be systematically removed as the society gets richer. It's already slowly happening in some suburbs of Warsaw. The commieblock I used to live in as a kid is now pretty much exclusively inhabited by the lower class.

Do the same as Prague did
varlamov.ru/1887136.html

We have a fuckton of commieblocks and we weren't a communist country

Or were you?

You had a dictatorship until like the 70ties though

the building on the left is Pat & Mat's house!

They look better than the ones here.