Tfw no latina gf

>Tfw no latina gf

Tfw no north east Indian gf

Is that what they look like?

mughal empire desu

Yup.

met an indian girl from north east. can confirm they look chinky.

almost like pure amerindian but less brown

Nope not mughals.Mughals never got there

They are a mix of Pajeet and chink

>tfw no Danish gf

Pretty cute

Very but most of them are discriminated against because of my country is full of north indian retards

I actually kind of like pajeets

You guys don't smell all that good and you act kind of weird but you're still okay on the inside

Give me one!

I dunno i feel that Pajeet should have compulsory etiquette classes before they leave to a western country

Pajeets like you are the kind we need...

>Gringos can't resist the latina fever

Wtf colombia stop this right now and ship me a couple girls in a crate

>tfw latina gf

Shes polak

If I look like this can i get gf in your country?

Sorry, you have to do it the hardway and come here

You almost look colombian, so yes

>Monserrate
I've been there too.
Nice coca tea desu :D

I'm considering it

Persuade me to visit Colombia for a vacation

Come to socal man, they are everywhere. Plus they tend to like white guys

There is a lot of tourims destinations, people is very nice to foreigners, cheap stuff, good weather most times (sometimes it's too hot or it rains way too much), and girls (also good and cheap whores if you are into that)

How is the food?

How much should I expect to spend? Is it safe for a whiteboy gringo

The whores pique my interest

Okay Im going to Colombia

looking up prices and shit rught now this country seems fantastic

The food is good and it's pretty diferent to mexican if it's what you are expecting, Medellin has the best cuisine imo

And everything will be safe if you don't go to lonely places at night or walk around obvious dangerous places

Can you give me an idea on prices? how much does shit cost there approximately

Theres no latinas over here and this really upsets me lad

I want to reap a latinas womb

He is the current Mr.World

I'm forever alone

Oh god muh diq

I think hot women are one thing that can put an end to fighting among humans

Lad I feel the same way about Indian women too and im pretty sure my 6.5x6 inch willy would wreck a desi girl because Indian men have microdicks

What are they really like?

Just one warning,
Nearly nobody speaks english there.

I don't know too much about prices in dollars, but i can assure you that local things will be very cheap

It's unfortunately the other way around -- too much fighting over hot women.

Same for Nepal?

>mfw pure austrian gf

MUH HURITAGE

They are practical. Most of them won't bother if you don't have a job or are rich. If marry an indian girl you marry her family so be prepared for that. Dating and stuff i guess most of them in the West will be like your local girls maybe a bit more conservative. Over here you can't get laid for a few months atleast , that is if you are lucky,casual sex is almost non existent

Yeah. Same they have some top tier qts there.

True true.

I always wanted to ask this

Are booties like that real??? Is it from squats and other exercises or is it just good ol plastic surgery

Well how much does food/rent/etc cost for you in your monopoly money at least? Just wondering how much I should expect to spend if I stay for a month or so

>Roundtrip flight only $500

I think it's mostly genetic, although I think it's also part of their culture so you get kind of pressured into plastic surgery just from what it seems like from the outside at least

Prices.
Hotel: around $50-$100 at a nice 4stars hotel
Food: $30 dollars daily eating at nice restaurants
Transport: Average taxi fare is $5-10$ wherever you go and a public transportation ride goes for around 50cents. I used Amercan dollars as I'm not too familiarized with the loonie

Rent: $400-$500 a month for a flat in a medium upper class neighborhood in any city

So I guess like $2000 should be enough for a month's stay? Flights seem to be ~$500 roundtrip, so then after rent I'd have $1000 to spend on food and other shit, doesn't seem expensive at all

Sweet

yes $1000 is ok for a month

You can find a decent meal for 10.000 pesos, rent in a good place would be like 700.000 each month, a beer 2.000, a taxi from the airport to the city like 20.000 i don't know what you would've interested to know

Do you use tinder? Because tinder is fucking huge here and it can help you meet qts. You'll get likes easily as you're a foreigner and hopefully not hideous

>google 10,000 pesos in cad
>$700
>It selected mexican pesos by default

>Google 10000 COLOMBIAN pesos in cad
>$4.4 cad

Explain this, how do your currencies vary so much? Why are they all called pesos

Nah I haven't used it in a while but I guess I could use it when I'm there
I don't know how to speak Spanish tho, will that be a problem? I've heard you need a solid grasp to enjoy Colombia

Can confirm. I didn't have sex with my desi gf until three months into our relationship.

t. ministry of tourism

No shes born to polish people