Ok now it's actually usable

ok now it's actually usable

Other urls found in this thread:

acid3.acidtests.org/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

yeah ikr it's crazy

allahu akbar

seems as fast as chrome + better privacy + nice ui revamp, mozilla better not fuck this up
i see you invest in cryptos

ok, but why are the sites in new tab so small
there's so much empty space, why the fuck did they design it like that?

wonder who is behind all this positive posts

seriously if they fuck up again I'll burn down their head quarters

i personally switched because chrome doesn't allow extensions to clean localstorage cookies and relevant bug has been open for 6+ years(relevant APIs just landed in quantum so i figured i'd give it a go). currently missing google dictionary a lot, but i get better privacy + less bloat + on par or better speed. also new ui is good, i couldn't stand old one. all in all, its almost like an update from chrome, you should try it

is this the thread where we falseflag as obvious mozilla shills?

Except for Sup Forums with Sup Forums x.

Maybe if you're retarded.

I uninstalled after this update because I don't trust the Mozilla foundation with their obvious lefty bias.

I'd rather help contribute to AI research by using Chrome, even if they are spying on me.

pick the lesser of two evils, you are not "contributing" anything to anyone, its all just nerds cucking you and making money on you

explain

acid3.acidtests.org/

Wtf I love Sorosfox now

>not using good software because somebodies political views hurt your fee-fees
I see the shlomo trained you well, goy.

There is nothing to explain, that user is a retard. The only viable option for 4chanx is tampermonkey which is closed source. The only way you'll get it working on the other userjs engines is if you tweak the script specifically for them. It's a one big shitshow.

Comparing it to opera (I don't use chrome) it seems just a bit slower to me but almost as good. I'll probably go back to it because I don't really like opera, even if like other posters I don't like their faggotry. I'm glad it's working again anyway, what a huge fuck up that was. Almost went to internet explorer again.

violentmonkey works for me

Are you using the newest version of violentmonkey or did you downgrade to make 4chanx work?

Just reinstall it. It's not that hard.

v2.8.18

do you have an alternative though?

It works fine with tampermonkey, the problem is it rapes the cpu every time i refresh the page or open a thread.