/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser & Chink Christmas Gifts list
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>News
• user got a fake DW from DHgate • user bought a dough scraper, recommends it • user flips his shit about shipping times • Please don't buy this garbage • user post results of DIY fight stick kits • user posts thoughts on the Zhilai T6 • user bought a Miku Note 4x has a fucking meltdown over a vendor rom being on there and it not having Miku wallpapers which are easily gotten from • user gets a Wemos esp32 with 18560 battery socket • user receives a android endoscope • 11.11 purchases showing up • user gets his Dongking RARE hat • user's new catlight arrives • user gets the Xiaomi Mi Laser projector post some pics of it projecting a screen!

Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

tindie.com/products/lspoplove/pocket-32-v2esp3218650-battery/
m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32836146073.html
youtube.com/watch?v=eEhWqcBuMM4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

First for benefits

wish i had a time machine

that would of been fucking awesome in 90's

Did I get chinked?

I placed order just before 11/11 ended but got charged full prices. Think can I dispute?

On 4 items total I'm out about maybe $4

It didn't show the price when you paid??

I have the Mi Laser Projector all set up, ask away

Here is a picture of it projecting a still from a video

Here's another picture with the projector in frame. I don't have a screen, and my wall doesn't fit the max size the projector goes to, which is 150" diagonal

The room isn't as dark as it appears, the projector is just really bright and makes the room dark when the camera focuses on the projection

It looks great. What are you going to use it for?

Second screen for my desktop for videos and stuff

does it make too much noise ?

Wemos doesn't make these and never have. Pretty sure they're based on Travis Lin's design and (like a lot of ESP products on ali) illegally use Wemos logo

There's a fan in it, it makes the same amount of noise as a blu ray player or a very silent PC, so pretty much no noise

Here's another picture with a door for comparison

Looks pretty dope, how much was it?

After a fucking month +13 days my Redmi memeX is finally here

wow that looks amazing

Please respond.

Oh. no fucking wonder

No idea, couldn't boot.
I think the chinks tried to flash global without a bootloader unlock, and fucked up, but I can't say for sure
If it's got nice thick traces it should be fine.
Never seen one with a screen, usually just a few buttons on a PCB, I don't even have much type-c stuff but Imma get me dat shit
>1: So the power bricks just give out 5v if not plugged into a laptop? Wow
>2: How the fuck do you think you're gonna get 20V from a powerbank?
Anything that would provide it could already negotiate with your laptop
I, for one, welcome our ned JD.com robot overloards
HOLY SHIT, I've never seen a photo of a projected image this clear before, FUUUUUCK
REEEEE I WANT MY NOTE 4X TO WOOOOORK

idk probably I was probably more focused on getting through before deadline

I know that I got charged more than the prices at checkout

awww man not often i get jelly... well done i am jelly

POST Sup Forums PROJECTION !

genuinely interested in text quality

Got my pseudo-wooden clock in the mail. Pretty good, no complaints. Only took about 2 weeks to get here.

Thread is called /csg/ for a reason.

Anyone have any recommendations for foam tip replacements for IEMs? I have some Philips SHE3580s right now and some KZ-ATEs on the way. I want to get some cheap foam tips and preferably a pack of several pairs.

I prefer Amazon/eBay but Aliexpress works too.

Text just looks like a 1080p display stretched really big then smoothed out. Not very sharp when you look at it up close, but definitely readable, but soft. Can't really capture it on photo since my camera isn't good enough.

Definitely not suitable as an everyday monitor to read stuff on

Also keep in mind that this is without scaling and a very small part of the screen. I'm sure if you place the monitor closer, you'll get better sharpness, but less screen area

Check your font rendering settings (cleartype on windows)

That's just the limit of the projector, it's 1080p stretched into a huge area

I bought a wireless charger (pic related), a 10 pack of USB micro to USB C adapters ($2.50 USD), and 2 USB C OTG dongles for my new LG V30.
I tried poking around for a really good wireless charger at a good price, but I couldn't understand most of the reviews thanks to the language barrier. I'll keep you guys posted on the one I got when it arrives.

Post anime.

Make sure sub-pixel AA is turned off.

It could be you have sub-pixel AA turned on, which improves things on a lower-resolution LCD but would just cause noise/blurriness around text on a projector

The VTEC sticker arrived in under a week from 11.11 sales.

6 days 22 hours.

How do I do that?

Is it worth the cost for the quality? I'd like a cheap little projector to watch movies with.

10/10

On OSX just unckeck pic related.

Windows you probably need to download some Visual Basic malware as usual.

i need to buy christmas gifts for my family. what is the meme gift this year. the hoverboard of 2017.

The screen is so large and the image is so bright that you can barely tell it's a projection. After watching some videos on it, my 27" monitor feels really inadequate.

>wearing shoes inside your own house
why do americans do this?

Here it is on a mac with smoothing disabled (previous was windows)

Not American.

Neat. How much was it?

Does it look better to you? Seems like the colour fringing is gone.

Less than NZD$2.
Original seller stopped selling it.

Yeah, it's bit more than a bit better

Only 1080p output?

I'm lazy

Yeah, but resolution isn't the only indicator of quality

What size image at what distance are you projecting?

Holy shit this thing isn't cheap!

Why get that and not a big TV? Do you really need it to be portable?

>4 m tv
hah

It looked like a cool product from a company that has never disappointed me, and I don't regret buying it at all

4 meters?

Is it bright enough for that?

>why do americans do this?
The fact that he likes Honda proves that he is of Hispanic descent.

Judging by the size of user's door, the projection is ~3 m diagonally, 4 should be no problem.

It's not 4 meters. I have it sitting a bit less than 0.5m from the wall. The specs sheet was something like 0.1-0.5m

Any has heard of RK ROYAL KLUDGE?

Shit, apparently it can do nearly 4m.

Although you'd need to sit pretty far back for it to not look like shit I'd think, which defeats the point.

Why doesn't like just start a program like Jewmazon Prime?

He means the screen size, silly.
Still, I just saw a 49 inch, 1.25 meter 4k tv in my supermarket for $399, that's in aussiebux, so $300 burgers
NOT QUITE 4 METERS THOUGH NOW, IS IT?

Seems so, it exactly like this: tindie.com/products/lspoplove/pocket-32-v2esp3218650-battery/

made a simple weather station, see picture.

Someone's bought their neural network trained on rbt a Sup Forums pass...

Been around for a few years at least, sold on amazon, massdrop etc. They're established enough you'll be able to find reviews and stuff pretty easily.

What is wrong with your Note 4?

What's some good chink cologne? cologne is technology too you know.

Is it a good idea to buy a 18650 battery from china? Can you recommend a store/brand?

Anyone ever get a projector with any success? Need one that won't blow in 6 months.

Link anyone?

scroll up

FastTech seems to be the main source for batteries.

Last thread, chinks flashed the global rom and fucked it up.
My home internet takes an hour to download 1GB, so I'm at my unit downloading with my SUPER FAST NBN and my tennants can fuck off for a bit.
Downloaded 12GB of ROMs, everything I might need, then Imma go back home and try to flash shit

Get legit branded batteries from illumn.com
Don't bother with chinese stuff unless you know a reputable source.

Got a small knife and switchblade in. The switchblade is pretty neat, link for it m.aliexpress.com/s/item/32836146073.html the small knife is from the same store.

It's an actual spring-loaded switchblade?

They should do a random chinkshit box like lootcrate at $5 a month instead of $30

Yea, opens with a nice click and pretty hard too.

Link

It turns out official Youtube play buttons are chinkshit shipped directly from China and occasionally contain typos like "Kill Niggers".
skip to 2:30

quality post

>Go to my step dads property and politely use the WiFi

forgotlink
youtube.com/watch?v=eEhWqcBuMM4

>youtuber drama
These idiots make hundreds of thousands of dollars. FML

Not sure if this is chink shit since I can't find any info on it, and based on the price. But anyone happen to know how "useful" it seems for super casual use?

Ok for casual use until it stops working in 2-3 months.

I have a few wireless chargers. They all work the same.

Aw man that looks great

From AliExpress? I don't exactly feel super safe buying a device that literally beams several watts of power out wirelessly that could spontaneously combust.

what do I do bros, i opened a dispute saying the package wasn't delivered to right address, it clearly shows it was a delivered at a different zipcode so i checked with the post office.

It's just a fancy inductor that plugs into USB and generates a relatively weak, short range magnetic field. If it plugged into mains I might be concerned.

If you were legitimately wronged, keep pushing. Try and track down where the package actually is though, since there's a chance it might just be lost.

it's been 2 weeks since it was delivered though and it's a tiny pair of headphone cables.you think usps has it?

I've had a package delivered to the wrong post office before. I called the post office it was sent to and they were able to find it; they were about to return it to the sender.