Bye user, I'll be back late...don't wait up honey x

>Bye user, I'll be back late...don't wait up honey x
What do?

mooooooom please dont

Lock her up and dominate that ass.

if you have a gf and she behaves like that, then you are no other, but a cuck.

kiss him for me ;_;

HOL UP
You only leave this house after I tap that ass with my bald 'head'

You would

Only if he stretches my asshole and fills my intestines with his hot piss

this

Right then, you go ahead, I'll just kill myself in the meanwhile.

that ass ain't going nowhere but my face and dick bitch

Oki doki sweetheart have fun! I love that dress btw :)

Buy some beer and read wikipedia.

G-guys what would you do if this was your daughter

Would approach my wife and say:

"Woman - we did a hell of a job with that one."

> going out late at night dressed like a prostitute
> probably going to get free drinks from the guys until she finds Chad
> goes to Chad's place for a dickin'
> comes home the next morning, hungover, used, and ready to go back out and do it again next week

Yeah, hell of a good job on that one.

You're one sick bastard...

Wonder when I got an obnoxious slag gf

Nothing wrong with it you angry virgin. Girls like the one you described are really enjoying the life.

That's the normal culture in Brazil, here they are sluts and down there they are just normal.

>"But, user, our girl is a slut!"
>"I meant look-wise, my dear. She looks like you. Too bad we spend so little time teaching her good behavior."
>"Oh, user, what we will do?"
>"She's already 18, we can send her away anytime we want. How about we make another one?
>"user, you're so sexy when you speak like that..."

wow not very progressive desu

t. svetlana

This.

Any boyfriend that lets his girl go out dressed like that and stay out late for "girls night out" is a cucklord.

In fact, if you have a gf and you still let her go to clubs at all, you're a bitch. Letting a girl go to bars is only acceptable if you go together.

You literally just described the modern woman.

......……………..

back to Omegle hoping to catch random fat chick

Sniff her panties and fap

If you don't think there's anything with youth culture and doing that then you are part of the problem.

I used to do that to a girl I was dating. I was at her house and she had to go to work so I was going to just hang out at her place till she came back.

I went through her panties and sniffed them all, her dirty laundry, I sniffed and licked all her high heels. It's one of my best memories in my life

>If you don't think there's anything with youth culture and doing that then you are part of the problem.

Or we just get Laid.

>problem
You seriously call young beautiful people partying and having sex a 'problem'? You must be some boring aurtist or just baiting.

Maybe I shouldn't get laid.

I lost my virginity to a girl that did just that kind of stuff.

Every single weekend for her was either going to clubs with her girl friends or doing bar crawls with them.

Shouldn't complain*

Don't know how I made that typo

Cheers sweetie

*goes play vidya*

>If you don't think there's anything with youth culture and doing that then you are part of the problem.

Just do the same you Autist

Unless you are ugly then just kill yourself.

Handcuff to the bed and fug in to submission.

>degenerates shaming virginity
Enjoy hell.

Ok
Enjoy being a basement dweling Virgin wasting his only shot at life.

>measures worth by sex count
>thinks he'll find a wife fucking sluts
top kek
degenerates are insane

>>measures worth by sex count
>>thinks he'll find a wife fucking sluts
>top kek
>degenerates are insane

You are sureal levels or retarded huh?

>getting married
cucks are insanse

School starts in two days
I'm good looking and i'm putting out instead of keeping up my purity virgin faggself

Kill yourself.

>unironic use of the word degenerate
say a prayer for me cleetus, have fun in church tomorrow

First post best post

You guys are alright

>tfw the worst thing pussy worshiping philanderers can call you is a christian and the name of the third pope

pbbtty hahaha poo

yea but not wife material

Jesus christ. literally nothing good has come from your type of """"""""""""""""people""""""""""""""

ashamed to share the same country desu

What the fuck, are you really this insecure?

She wouldn't be allowed to come back at all.

There is nothing "insecure" about it.

That is literally when a girl is most likely to cheat. Dressing in the smallest dress they can squeeze into, going to a club full of guys with only one reason to be there and one thing on their mind, and basically just having a night with their friends where they dance and flirt with random guys to get free drinks and get drunk is the most retarded shit ever if you're in a relationship. And any guy that lets their girl do that deserves every bad thing that happens to them.

There's nothing insecure about wanting a faithful woman and not wanting her to the go to the place she's most likely to fuck that up. Please put your dick cage back on, cucklord.

>trying to make being a virgin failure at life a good thing
kek

Well I'm a femanon and you sound really insecure to me. I wouldn't dress like that at any point in my life, but having a girls night out is not something you should feel upset about. We like going out with our friends too, and it doesn't mean we'll be open to be hit on by other men.

>Letting a girl go to bars is only acceptable if you go together.
This right here is really retarded. If you get a girlfriend who accept this "rule" of yours, I would feel sorry for her.

What about us other people from the south that aren't racist shitheads and voted Jeb Bush?

There is literally nothing wrong with women taking private night school hip-hop dance lessons

I feel sorry for your boyfriends too

Are you that grill who cheated on her bf? I remember a Norwegian user posted that once.

>I sniffed and licked all her high heels.
Good lad

I literally had the only girl I ever loved and cared about in my life go on a bar crawl with her girl friends, start drinking and tell me later she started dancing with some guy and they were kissing by the end of the night.

Fuck off.

KEK

Helga, as mandated by our sacred communal law, you're to provide the people with evidence that you are, in fact, a female individual.

Many thanks.

The committee patiently awaits your submission.

Picture unrelated with the current context.

WTF are you doing in my house?!11

Having a girls night out is just asking for trouble.

If there are any doubts in a relationship then the relationship will never recover.

Anytime a girl drinks alcohol and you're not there, means there's a chance she'll cheat. Period.
People do things on alcohol they wouldn't do normally. Like cheat. And if they're around other guys drinking too it's even more likely to happen.
Bars and clubs for girls night out with drinking is literally telling her to make mistakes and cheat on you. Only a cuck would allow it

>having a girls night out

Post feet

>In fact, if you have a gf and you still let her go to clubs at all, you're a bitch. Letting a girl go to bars is only acceptable if you go together.
This. The sole purpose to go out and have fun in a club is to meet new bfs/gfs. I would not even consider to take a gf like this for a longer relationship, or she needs to change her habits.

Lel

No I never cheated in my life.

I'm sorry but not all girls are like that.
Ok, so then you would never go out without your gf either, I assume?

I would lots of stuff with a gf in tons of places.
"Going out" doesn't automatically have to mean going to clubs or bars and getting shitfaced.

It has nothing to do with enjoying life. This is what fucks up our societies. There is no family value at all. These type of girls or also men keep doing it, till they are 30 and too old to get healthy children. They will most likely end up without family and are the cause of all our birthrate issues.

desu it couldn't care less about it. I have my wife, who is not like this. But it's pure degeneration, it's unnatural.

But you would not go to bars or clubs to drink with your mates without your gf?

just keep doing it and enjoy being called a slut later

You couldn't pay me a million dollars to go to a club. Cramped, dark rooms full of people, sweaty and stinky from dancing and being so cramped, most of them drunk. All while extremely loud music is playing so you can't hear or talk.
People actually pretend that they enjoy that look forward to it.

Bars are different, if it's with mates, because I know my mates and my gf would too. They wouldn't let me do something stupid with a woman there and hopefully she would trust them to make sure I didn't also

If you go to bars with your mates without your gf, then you ought to let your gf go to bars with her girls as well.

Why the fuck would he do that? That is clearly not in his best interest, and woman cheat at the drop of a hat, men don't.

>femanon
Stopped reading right there

I told you, I was literally cheated on by the women I love because her and her friends went to a bar and had a bit too much to drink and she ended up kissing on some dude. Her shit friends didn't do anything to stop her.

And like said
>woman cheat at the drop of a hat, men don't

/balk/ delivers

>>/r9k/

>I was literally cheated on
Hence the insecurity.
Yeah there will always be a chance of this happening. I've been cheated on too. Doesn't mean you ought to treat them all as though they'll cheat at some point. And men are no better than women on this. If anything men are worse. In fact, men are way worse.

dot jpg // "What!?! Oh, I get it...you wanted me to stay home alone, beat off, and think about you getting fucked by Juboo, or Jamal, or Juju, or whatever that guy's name is, right? Well, I'll be here, but your little sister insists on keeping me company..." // dot jpg

H-hot

This is the kind of degeneracy I like.

She looks like a trashy non human plastic funkeira

Would never date anybody like that

fuck my lama until she gets home

>your bf lets you hang out with slut friends

She's is literally over here promoting the cuck culture and defending guys letting their gfs cheat on them.

I would expect nothing less from a Scandinavian, to be honest

There is a difference, something we autists who spend there saturday nights on a japanese imageboard might not always understand.
Normies go out for the club to 'feel' alive. They dress like sluts and may flirt and so one, but the minority of them go out to get fucked, they actually belive that this is not wasting there yought and time, just paying overpriced drinks and listen to way too loud music and dance. Thats it. They are normies. We are newfried candy-asses. We can't analyse there behaviour with our tools

Thank you!

You're welcome.
Was hard to gasp for me in the beginning as well and till today I can't understand how that may be the motivation for doing this, but on the other hand, other people don't understand my motivation for playing Europa Universalis 4 for 1500 hours instead of get out in the club and 'have fun' and 'be alive'

>sluts goes out to clubs to feel "alive"

Ftfy, most of good girls just goes to pubs or shit like that, going to club literally means your pussy is open

Here in germany is no big pub culture, we have different clubs instead, metal, goth, normie etc and there you meet the people

Why would you want to? You even said it yourself, you go there, drink shitty overpriced drinks, get drunk, lose your hearing, and go home drunk or with some slut around your waist. How is that remotely fun?

But good on you though, glad you have something that you consider fun. Do you have a girlfriend yourself, out of curiosity?

I'm not. Try to imagine that whatever gf you have has friends too. When I'm out with my girls, we tend to go to a bar and drink and talk. The goal is not to find some new people or get laid. The goal is simply to hang out with my friends because we live our busy lives and don't get together as much as we'd like. This would be even more needed if I actually had a bf. You're just an insecure dumbass who think your girl will leave you for another man if you're not there to watch what she's doing, and that's really immature of you. Don't worry, in here you're not alone in that particular thing. I'm sorry about your last gf who cheated on you. In the future I hope you find a girl that you trust enough to let her be alone with her friends from time to time.