I'm the Doctor edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

korean pop

second for islam

you're the wanker more like haha

sophie

If given the option, I promise you, every Muslim would want to turn the West, and the world, into majority Islam.

Every religion thinks that way. Christians want the world to be Christian.

The West is literally called the Dar al-Harb (land of the pagans). It's the end goal of Islam for Muslims to live under the Dar al-Islam.

The Dar al-Islam is where a Muslim rules the Muslim. Every Muslim actively is working toward it. Everyone who isn't Islamic is oppressed

Yes, but they are religous. And every religion wishes for world dominion.

Poleaboos sister offered to go get him a takeaway but he turned her down

I am strong

Just pissed blood

i thought vikings were from norway

he's probably a paki himself, m8

*holds a poached egg above your head*

*pierces the yolk with a knife and lets it drip down your face*

*slowly licks it off from your jaw to your eye*

Well?

>David Wulstan Myatt (born 1950), formerly known as Abdul-Aziz ibn Myatt and Abdul al-Qari, is the founder of The Numinous Way, a former British Muslim, and a former Neo-Nazi.

>"A British iconoclast who has lived a somewhat itinerant life and has undertaken an equally desultory intellectual quest, Myatt is emblematic of the modern syncretism of radical ideologies", and regarded as an "example of the axis between right-wing extremists and Islamists". He has been described as an "extremely violent, intelligent, dark, and complex individual", as a martial arts expert, and as one of the more interesting figures on the British neo-Nazi scene since the 1970s.

really makes you think

Martha>Donna>Amy>Clara>Rose

norway and denmark

and by extention, us

Lad, members of religions don't wish for world domination, the leaders of the religion do. We only have to worry about that if ISIS gets too big which they never will.

ah yes comparing most read with most shared even though the most read tab is immediately next to it

cara

bought sorbet lads

*unsheathes fedora*

KJT>Jess Ennis

i turned the light off and it feels much cooler

explain this

martha was decent
donna was a chav
amy was the best
clara was boring
rose was a chav

like i said you know i'm almost dead you know i'm almost gone...

Pure christian archery

rather have your mum sucking me off

yeah, europe surely doesn't have to worry about attacks on their soil by islamic terrorists haha

Minnesota desu

not her best look I must admit

I'm a scouser so should be more inclined to agree but shes too much of a stick insect for me

>christian

*Buddhist famdem

you have autism and trouble differentiating the senses

She doesn't suck off legally registered dwarfs sorry pal

>unborn baby catapulted out of mother's womb SURVIVES bike crash that killed his parents

Fucking what

oh look he posted it again

>she will never arch an arrow through the air with it landing perfectly on your bollocks

>islam isn't a political system with the end goal being a state governed by sharia law
literally fucking clueless, why are you even talking lad

Christian*

Norwegian vikings went to Scotland

Danish vikings went to England

Swedish vikings went to Russia

ish dee powa of Christ, me wee boyo

Nah she's hench mate. Her accent is absolutely vile even though I normally like the scouse accent on birds

because their dicks aren't big enough for her cavernous vagina?

Gone and thunk myself a thought lads what am I like hahaha

getting more and more sick of the gf by the day lads

should probably bin her

then explain iceland

>Tfw mum and dad came over for dinner
>Found my e cig lying about
>tried to stage an intervention about the "weed pipe" in my house

Burst out laughing. How can they not have seen an e cig before? Im 20 years old too fuck sake mum and dad

How was archery this year? I remember russia giving sk a run for their money with a team of chinks last time

>ywn be an esoteric Muslim neo-nazi

i thought thats how all taigs were born

Norwegian vikings also went to England, m8

Half the time our vikings were unified Norwegian and Danish

thats why its so effective, its a totalitarian conservative political/societal system disguised as the final word of god.

its genuis really, just a shame its so shit

Dozing off a bit, night lads

same 2bh

wanna swap?

whoa

think i'm drunk o.O

celtic slaves brought over by norwegian vikings

I used to train at the same club as her back when I ran track

Norwegians settled there

Irish vikings

Generals are cancerous.

Slave breeding ground where the Irish prisoners were taken

Thinking of trying to write and perform comedy. Don't expect to make money or anything but I think it might be fun!

How do you reckon that lad? How did you come to that conclusion?

they stopped here on the way, most of iceland is part Brit or Irish somewhere down the line.

what's she like?

>people with acne past 17yo
Nah not a fan

>I used to train at the same club as her back when I ran track

What shall I cook for me tea lads? Hard mode: I'm a vegetarian and I absolutely REFUSE to cook any meat or fish products.

They can't help it

Its caused by utter shit genetics that medical treatment can't even fix sometimes

;___;

surf and turf

>they
You mean "I" don't you?

>there are people who don't use standard rubbing alcohol to get rid of their acne in their teens

youtube.com/watch?v=iYVO5bUFww0

I cannot understand why we idle discussing religion. If we are honest—and scientists have to be—we must admit that religion is a jumble of false assertions, with no basis in reality. The very idea of God is a product of the human imagination. It is quite understandable why primitive people, who were so much more exposed to the overpowering forces of nature than we are today, should have personified these forces in fear and trembling. But nowadays, when we understand so many natural processes, we have no need for such solutions. I can't for the life of me see how the postulate of an Almighty God helps us in any way. What I do see is that this assumption leads to such unproductive questions as why God allows so much misery and injustice, the exploitation of the poor by the rich and all the other horrors He might have prevented. If religion is still being taught, it is by no means because its ideas still convince us, but simply because some of us want to keep the lower classes quiet. Quiet people are much easier to govern than clamorous and dissatisfied ones. They are also much easier to exploit. Religion is a kind of opium that allows a nation to lull itself into wishful dreams and so forget the injustices that are being perpetrated against the people. Hence the close alliance between those two great political forces, the State and the Church. Both need the illusion that a kindly God rewards—in heaven if not on earth—all those who have not risen up against injustice, who have done their duty quietly and uncomplainingly. That is precisely why the honest assertion that God is a mere product of the human imagination is branded as the worst of all mortal sins.

umm not my name but dn't get why you are trying to mock me here

the harriers is the most popular athletics club in liverpool its not that much of a coincidence

the years are going by at a really alarming rate I can't handle this

quorn melt in the middle burgers

i'm having that for tea haha

>umm not my name but dn't get why you are trying to mock me here
>the harriers is the most popular athletics club in liverpool its not that much of a coincidence

Only saw the women's team finals and it was Russia versus South Korea. It was kinda close but South Korea were blatantly the better team. Might have been because Russia had a slav on their team instead of all central asians.

waste of booza

Fascinating insight
*walks off to talk to someone else*

islam101.com/politics/politicalsystem.htm

"Legislation in an Islamic state should be within the limits prescribed by the Shari‘ah."

whatever lad

That's the point of Islam.
Islam has always been about establishing Earthly kingdoms

That's the reason why Jesus simply said "go preach" and why Muhammad made sure to assign successors to take care of his new kingdom (which he won through military conquest)

>whatever lad

>I'm a vegetarian and I absolutely REFUSE to cook any meat or fish products.

The so-called gf has implied she ahs cheated on a previous bf

going to be keeping a VERY close eye on her

mix between a weirdo weeb and a basic normie. very experiental and submissive in the bedroom, enjoys abuse. good bum. kind and caring, likes to treat me out. doesn't have many friends. insecure and doesn't have much confidence, reacts shyly to compliments. doesn't like being paid for, prefers splitting the bill. short. likes fashion. doesn't like feminazis/SJWs on social media. immature sense of humour.

she's alright tbqh she's just a little boring to me by now, i want a confident girl, maybe a little older than me

What are the lads eating today?

Bacon cheeseburger with pickles, Quebec 5 year old cheddar and tomatoes from my garden.

And for drink a fieldberry chocolate smoothie.

>I care what somebody else eats

Just because it has a political system doesn't make it just a political system, it's still a religion.

Hat

>umm not my name but dn't get why you are trying to mock me here

*puts a stick of dynamite up your arse*

*lights it and runs away*

That is quite clearly a Guinness glass

Is Canadian cheese as shit as American cheese?

you can eat what you want but it's still /alternative/ tier attention seeking vegies can't shut up about being vegie for even a day