Is there a country where women dying their hair colorful colors is looked down upon?

Is there a country where women dying their hair colorful colors is looked down upon?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E9FpiSriuHQ
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Zimbabwe

She is pretty.

My online gf dyed her hair teal I was really upset by it at the time.

youtube.com/watch?v=E9FpiSriuHQ

Ok, she is not pretty

>nu-males like this

>my online gf

literally why

I remember back in the late 90s, early 00s where it was the men who dyed their hair colourful colours.

I blame anime.
Nips used neon hair colors to differentiate between characters because they AR ROOK SAME

Islamic countries

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aposematism

What is Anzu.

Kinda, but muslim girls dyed blonde look awful and they're everywhere

There's girls that look like this and are sexy, also not all of them are SJWs they just like the look.

The only sexy one is the one on the right.
although she's full of red flags

>Finland will defend this
The next expansion better be great Finland

>Is there a country where women dying their hair colorful colors is looked down upon?
It is in every country i know, in America and France they keep it to themselves, in Tunisia, people sometimes even get vocal about it

I imagine women would get executed in the middle east for dying their hair.

I think it's cute, but it's associate with SJWism and therefore not worth the risk.

There's a difference between a brunette dying her hair blonde and trying to hide it and play it off as a natural blobde, and a girl that goes with pink, blue, green, etc. Obviously they aren't hiding anything

Jesse?

A better question would be where ISN'T it looked down upon by the majority? Not anywhere I know of.

Middle-eastern women are dying all the time. The men love it.

ha ha ha

looks ok to me!

pics?