Are basque people neanderthal?

Are basque people neanderthal?

Would you marry a basque girl? (pic is average pure basque woman without spanish mixing)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I would still have sex with her.

you mean transexual

They may be ugly, but they are based af

Arent they one of the most productive people in Spain?

I don't have sex with aliens

Basque are the only people in Iberia that weren't raped by Moors and didn't mix with Jews.

>he think's it's a meme

yes t.b.h

Maybe that explains why they are so damn ugly

They were raped by spaniards so still moors.

I like this Etarra woman.

Aren't they really loyal to the monarchy?

basque people are iberian, REEE FRANCE GIVE IBERIAN LAND!

Otra vez el sudaca que pesado eres

Haploautismo time here we go

LOL

te escuece el ano, aitor?

p.d para sudaca el que se folla a tu madre todas las noches

If regular Spaniards wouldn't have mixed themselves with Romans, Jews, Celts, Visgoths and moors thoughout history they would pretty much look like the Basques, who are the original Iberians and also ugly.

You wanna speak American there, buddy?

They have one of the few languages that use the ergative-oblique/absolute tense.

Basques weren't the original iberians at all. They weren't even iberians.

What's that?

Neanderthals were blonde with blue eyes.

All I know is it's a language tense. But according to wiki:

"An ergative–absolutive language, also simply called an ergative language, is a language in which the single argument ("subject") of an intransitive verb behaves like the object of a transitive verb, and differently from the agent ("subject") of a transitive verb. For instance, instead of saying "she moved" and "I moved her", speakers of an ergative language would say the equivalent of "she moved" and "by me moved she"."

It kind of sounds like how Jews talk in "The Nanny".

I have no idea what that means tbqh.

>Basque
>ugly

pick two

Can confirm, had a teacher that was Basque, her husbands store has a huge basque flag flying from it.

there is a 99% chance of them being related

anyway c'mon even numerals were the same in iberian and basque

Spaniards conquered Moors stop this meme of Spaniards being conquered.

youtube.com/watch?v=I_To-cV94Bo

>Basque girl.jpg
>posts a pic of some Ukrainian model
kuek

Why are Basques so obsessed with bombs?

Iberian language was probably very closely related to basque, and basque was spoken also in Aquitania.

But we were conquered, that's a fact.

neanderthal cave painting is also pretty similar in the spanish side and the french side of the pyrenees

some will see a coincidence

>we
some of the iberian penensula was conquered, never the kingdom of asturias.

>Basque
>ugly

When Alcamah saw the steep rock face and the impregnable cave where the Christians stood, he wished to avoid a fight, so he sent Don Oppas, the traitor, to convince Pelayo to surrender. Don Oppas went to Pelayo and insisted that it would be impossible for him and his small, poorly equipped band of soldiers to defeat the army of Moors—a highly trained army of 60,000 men. He promised Pelayo honors and riches if he would surrender to the Arabs the way others had done. Pelayo answered him,

“Thou wouldst now try to persuade us to bend our necks to the yoke of a servitude worse than death? No, don Oppas, we are determined to put an end to the evils we suffer, either by defeating our enemies, or by giving up this miserable life for eternal happiness!” (2)

At dawn the next morning the Moors advanced into the valley. Pelayo and his men watched the enemy march towards them and then stop when they reached the forbidding cliffs. The Moorish archers shot a volley of arrows towards the cave, but the arrows bounced off the rocks and killed many of their own soldiers. The Christian soldiers, stationed in the rocky peaks above the valley, threw stones and trees down onto the enemy army. A miracle then occurred which helped the Christians to believe that God was helping them in the fight—a terrible storm suddenly broke out, and so much rain fell that the nearby Deva river overflowed and flooded the valley. Seeing this, the Moors fled and the Christian army was victorious! Pelayo was declared King of Asturias, the first King of the Spanish monarchy. As news of Pelayo’s victory spread, Christians came from all over Spain and the Kingdom of Asturias grew.

>the moors
Overrated occupation that was gradually conquered year by year.

>all the we wuz moors spaniards

And this is why this country will never be good.
You have stockholm syndrome, guys. In more than one sense.

>Marca Hispanica

REEEEEEEEEEEE

That never existed. There were the counties of Barcelona, Girona, Urgell... But not anything called "Marca Hispanica".
This is a name used by historians, not a real territory.

The eternal Don Oppas vs The Iberian's, current Iberian divide is done by Don Oppas's descendants, the Nationalists come from Pelayo.

The Moorish masters the family of Don Oppas sought? The Soviets