/brit/

swine edition

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz9PCbnkkQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

cara

korean pop

im too tired now, embracing thoughts of tonights dreamless sleep, my head head is empty,my toes are warm, i am safe from haaarrrrmmmmmm

Fuck the redcoats

It's always funny how a lot of british people can't say capri sun correctly.

first, but hold the fat

this

it's car-pree soon

The first dozen or two posts of a new thread are always complete paki reddit shite

Holy hell, what is that?

Cool, when?

I understand why you went to Oslo, but it was a mistake in my opinion, because you still kinda haven't experienced Norway.

It's not that expensive to come here

It's not, and no if anything it's too few hotels here. And no, it's not a place for holiday homes, it's an actual town in which the inhabitants actually lives. Few shitskins relatively speaking, less than the national average of 3% to be honest desu.

I'm not sure if this is a joke.

You can always try starting your own business here? If not, you can get regular jobs here, but it's harder for you because you're not Norwegian.

TELL TIM WALLAHI ITS AN ON SIGHT TING

DA MANDEM IS STRAPPED

Cap-REEEEEEEEEE Soon

delete this fucking post you twat

Hello Rasheed

Greetings Rorke

REALLY hope the Brexit backlash won't cause icelanders to enter the EU

REALLY hope the recent terrorist attacks have made Icelander's less trustful and accepting towards muslims

Why?

went to buy cigarette filters but the woman gave me papers and i was too embarrassed to correct her -_-

It's not a joke... are your cities built on land or are they platforms?

*deletes post*
*reposts in new thread*

ah, yes.

What shade of red is this?

just saw a couple of mandem on a tandem, was an interesting sight

but I'm rorke

this 2bh

Makes you think

yes look at this

im replying to loads of posts at a time

isnt it a wonderful thing

ah yes very impressive

what did he mean by this?

rorke

rasheed

Dark

>You can always try starting your own business here? If not, you can get regular jobs here, but it's harder for you because you're not Norwegian.

I dont have any investment capital, or I would just move. fucking shit how some 3rd world paki shithead who wants to blow people up has an easier time moving to nice countries than a universtiy educated and all round decent person like myself

They are island people

Always remember that Denmark is an island that conquered a peninsula, and not vice versa

*comes toward you*

B-But you can clearly see it's on land, can't you?

>omg
>binnie

kill yourself

What a gwan brejjan

Because nobody in /brit/ cares about your home in Norway enough to read your blog about it. It looks pretty comfy, I appreciate the pictures, but go back to your own thread if you're gunna go on a pissing contest.

*creates a gimmick so brillent it would destroy /brit/*
*saves it all for myself*
mwahahaha

improved Europe very dramatically, no need to thank me

think my dad might be a loner lads

*kidnaps Poleaboo*

why do canadians use roadman slang

did they always use it or did they steal it from us?

My mandems gully

The yutedems hungry

what the fuck is this

FOY

a-ing

merely made me wink

think my dad's a virgin

*kidnaps Bruce*

You could have just asked me out

The Jamaicans that brought it to UK also brought it here

pursuit is such a great event

Post webms of binnies arse

Just a reminder to NEVER EVER get married lads.
Or if you do, make sure you convert both of yourselves to Islam.
youtube.com/watch?v=Nhz9PCbnkkQ

lived in london all my life

can't imagine moving to a small town, I know london isn't the nicest place but I can't bring myself to live somewhere small, irrelevant and quiet

these places are literally just for old people

Your bf dresses a tad effeminate

>filename
>old picture

I just have to ask myself why would anyone pretend to be a paki bender sex offender?

*gets married

move to one when you're old then

BLUDCLOT!

Just read 'All Quiet on the Western Front'. Not too bad a book, though people on the internet were telling me it's a very sad and profound book which I would disagree on. Give me a good book recommendation, lads. Any kind of book, I'm an open copy.

Paki twat detected

>waaaah too many white people muh diversity muh shitskin islamic enclaves

Because they are asylum seekers, I guess. But you will have an easy time moving here too, if you just get a job somewhere. What's your education? If your education happens to be useful in a shipping industry heavy community, then you'll find a job here.

If you appreciate the pictures, then that's all I wanted. Don't mind my multi-responding way of posting.

nice rhyme

think my dad might be a lesbian lads

Wow rude

Thus Spoke Zarathustra

that's one of the benefits though

don't you get it though? its like buying an iphone 4 when the iphone 7 is out

what's the best endz in london

who /junglist/ here?

Hawt

Dog was running across a major road and I could have stopped it but I didn't

People were chasing after it and I felt the need to apologise to them for my lack of action

I did direct them to the direction it had ran off to however so I did help a little

sorry lad i'm not a lewdster

>shitskins
>benefit

Rasheed.

THIS IS FOR PALESTINE, RAMALLAH

what's wrong with sharing an island with iceland?

meant the white people you dolt

fucking hate this guy

How do I stop thinking I have Aspergers, lads? I realise now that I have started acting like an aspie even though I don't have the condition and it is very detrimental in my day-to-day thinking

My dog ran away and some cunt could have stopped it but he couldn't be arsed

Start selling crack mandem

See your GP talk to them about it and if they tell you to fuck off and stop wasting their time you don't have aspergers

>hating britain's greatest intellectual

been looking at Lancaster on street view for about an hour now

this place is beautiful, why does it have such a small population?

RASHEED
A
S
H
E
E
D

I'm a biology grad, so not that useful in shipping, although If I could get a research proposition accepted, going out with fishing crews is the best way to gather data for marine shit.

wouldnt even need a job in my field, norway just seems like such a great place because I love climbing and outdoors and cold weather, the language is nice too

having a drink or two really makes me think

Do loads of street drugs

doing a jig

doing a shig

doing a jip

doing a jop

doing a hop

doing a diggity do

doing a jive

it's Northern

raining out

because there's no jobs there and it's a relatively student small town

that isnt ali g mate

moving to Marlow in a few weeks lads. Got a lease at a place over there starting September 1st

Apparently the nutter who's living in the place right now is in the process of getting evicted by August 31st

see

will be retrying a few gimmicks that didn't produce an adequate amount of (You)s last time, will try them again bear with me lads and may have to put a few down to the chopping block

Peaceful Icelanders + Violent Irelanders

no thank you

What happened to him? Did he go to Syria.