Gimme ur best adblock, Sup Forums

Gimme ur best adblock, Sup Forums

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/jlist/status/869339118479613953?lang=en
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

just fucking use ublock

/thread

>how DARE people make money from you visiting the very site that they have to pay for to keep it up

>how DARE goyim don't want to be tracked by 10 companies and install 4 viruses on their pcs the very moment they click my link!

you don't need to click on ads silly, just view them

uMatrix.

I have no problems with ads per se, I just very much dislike the user tracking networks most of them are part of. I'd much rather support the sites I like directly.

When a website will agree to pay for any damages done to my machine due to ads served on their site, when their ads are banner ads, no sound, no annoying animations, no tracking, no data mining, no click jacking I will consider turning off my ad block/cleaning up my hosts file. That's all they get, is a consider. If your entire revenue stream can be cut off entirely by a line added to a text file, you should consider a new revenue stream
>b-but they will pay wall everything
Good, then their sites will collapse because their content isn't worth shit

Lets say this is not bait
The ads knowing that you viewed them means they were tracking you.

Well they shouldn't have abused ads for decades.

The only ads I'll tolerate enough to whitelist are ones with qt anime girls, RIP jlist

Is it gone for good now? I remember the last time they pulled their ads, everyone wanted them back.

how dare you not click in every ad to increase the ad revenue and decrease the ad value
>being this retarded

Haven't seen them on Sup Forums at least, it does look like they are gone:

twitter.com/jlist/status/869339118479613953?lang=en

the ads at least, the company is still around

If you can view the adverts then they can track you retard

The reason I began to use uBlock is because more and more sites are shamelessly abusing the use of ads, ruining the organization of their websites. Back then, most sites had an idea of a good clean site with well-positioned few amount of ads that didn't bother you when you were navigating.

Pi-Hole

jlist is a ripoff, you can buy the real stuff from japan through forwarders for far cheaper

You get it.

>some people believe the paywall meme
You know that no one, not even normies, is going to pay for every website they visit? like you search something about cakes, your favourite band, whatever but have to pay to see it? This means paying for hundreds os websites. not gonna happen.

1blocker is the best.

>enter a site
>get bombarded by dudes stroking their dicks and cocks getting erect
>click somewhere, 10 new windows open
No thanks.

Fuck everybody but me

Adaware Ad Block of course.

>antivirus-level web protection
not military grade?

how is this even legal?