This brown reggaeton shithole is truly hell on earth

this brown reggaeton shithole is truly hell on earth

Other urls found in this thread:

semana.com/nacion/articulo/el-fenomeno-del-anticolombianismo/409785-3
businessinsider.com/how-nicaragua-got-to-be-safe-2014-10
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FUCK YOU

Chile is the richest and most beautiful nation in South America. Anyone looking for refuge must go straight to Chile. Brazil, Argentina, Uruguay... pfff... all broke. Chile is the only answer.

chile is a shtihole

Rubbish. Brazil is a shithole. Chile is beautiful and wealthy.

no

kys

nope

nope

I can't understand this south american self hate.

Chile is a beautiful country, great nature, great culture.

I guess you just can't respect your country when it is too close.

t.Finland sucks ass

It's one autist. It's a friendless kissless virgin that lives in the desert, he is both poor and quite uneducated. The poor lad barely even knows his own city.

You know a shit about Chile. There are more Chileans here than BRs in Chile.

and if it wasn't bad enough he's also a communist.

>romanticizing another unequal South American shithole

Really, monkey?

Don't get me wrong, Chile can be very shitty, but it's not like this one faggot make it look to be.

>Finland sucks ass
>when one of the best countries in the world says it sucks ass

>There are more Chileans here than BRs in Chile.
and...?

Chile cant be that bad, r-right?

oh god a flag slow down that argument is going to convince anyone holy shit a real flag oh my god

its a third world hellhole with disgusting people, nature alone doesn't compensate for the shitty culture and society

if I'm the uneducated what's the rest of this shithole country?

definitely not

Please kill yourself

Kill yourself

What did he say?

toca de acá gringo

nope.

>he's also a comunists
wew lads.
care to elaborate on that?

It must be hard to wake up every morning knowing you are an autistic friendless piece of human garbage...kill yourself OP

human garbage is what 99% of this country is, I wish they could kill themselves to leave me and my civilized family alone

just leave the country retard, and never come back

Do it, nobody will miss you here

I will

You've been saying that shit for years now faggot
either leave or kill yourself you worthless piece of shit

>my civilized family

Kek your parents are uneducated poorfags and you are a friendless loser.

He is too lazy to work

your parents are, subhuman shitskin

My family is rich. Neither of my surnames are spanish, your family didnt even went to college, that's why you live in a shitty place. You will always bee a shit eater.

yes, I know shile is a shitty place to live

For poors like you. My quincho is bigger than your house.

>omg is all ur fault, why can't u be rich like the 1% to enjoy the only good places this country have! XDDDD

Bad cherry picking. That looks more like a middle-class neighborhood in Brazil. Quit being delusional, you can only dream ever becoming the epitome shithole like Brazil.

Daddy's quincho*

Chile aren't brown. They are white.

Thanks, best ally.

aww the black doggy looks cute

nice, that's a big skyscraper

Op will always be poor, he is autistic , doesn't have friends and no one will hire him, who would hire a dumbass that stalks his neighborhood and spergs about not drinking, poverty aside the guy is autistic

Looks like typical chilean street to me

peruvian reggaeton is worse, you should be thankful of chile´s situation

when you're surrounded by subhumans, being friendless make sense

that's the point

can't wait till I move to chile

What city is that. I lived in Antofa for 2 months: there were very nice parts of the city but there were also streets like that. It honestly doesn't look like complete shit like you're making it out though, I've been to parts of my city that are close to that

Me too, I'll bring my whole family. Chileans are also very welcoming to negroes such as myself, so I'm sure I'll be fine. I'll be on welfare for a while though... about 6 to 7 years on welfare, but that's okay.

lel, you got to admire how good this Chilean poster is at baiting his own countrymen.

Santiago Centro

How bad and what are the worst parts of Santiago? When I stayed there I was only at Providencia and Las Condes, but I think those are like the nicest neighborhoods in the whole city right? Honestly it was very nice there, I was impressed and could see myself living there. How shitty does it get everywhere else?

> Providencia and Las Condes
those places are ok
but there are other places with ghettos and shit

What the is being said in this thread is kind of true, if you aren't poor you won't have to deal with all the shit, the problem is that MANY people is poor enough to not being able to live in such places

i would rather live in Chile than in this shithole Pooland

Poland is greener, therefore, comfyer

would gladly switch my citzienship with you if i could its easier ot life in chile than here

One guy in the picture looks like arturo vidal lmao

how?

You are one to talk Colombia. Your own pic betrays your black heritage.

he does

its him

But OP you are a poorfag and your family are subhumans.

You don't know Colombia.

Even Brazilian delinquents fear us.

>>> r/thatHappened

Why?

He could have though that we are extremely ruthless like muh cartels (which has certain sense of truth based on the high levels of intolerance shown by people now and their consequences) so he probably got afraid that the colombian would retaliate in extremely cruel ways or just kill him on the spot if he insisted on carrying out the robbery.

It's from this article
semana.com/nacion/articulo/el-fenomeno-del-anticolombianismo/409785-3

By that logic, are Salvadorians and Hondurans the most feared people in Latin America?

Should that not be Nicaraguans?

nope.

Nicaragua is actually relatively safe compared to the rest of Central America. It's just poor.

businessinsider.com/how-nicaragua-got-to-be-safe-2014-10

You know you are,that's why you are still here?

nope.

I guess, most people are more familiar with us than with Honduras and El Salvador, and, at the same time, are more familiar with the image of Colombia being a drug-ridden hellhole governed by drug lords and delinquents where everyone makes a living out of crime.

But in reality you are right, those maras are an insane thing that make our delinquents look like kindergartners playing cops and thieves and those countries seem to be far more corrupt and unstable that this one.