Greatest European statesmen of all time. Prove me wrong

Greatest European statesmen of all time. Prove me wrong.

That's not Angela Merkel. Pleb.

if he was so good why is he dead

Epic joke

>lost control of Germany to Prussians
>lost control of Northern Italy to Sardinia-Piedmont
>had to make a compromise with Hungarian nationalists
>caused World War 1
>greatest statesman of all time

Shut the fuck up, stupid slav!

t. Tamas Kovacs proud turan

Sorry OP you posted the wrong picture, just gonna correct you.

>WW2 fame is entirely based on backriding on American and British armies
>killed the entire French Empire within a few years

easy

I'd agree. He's probably tied with Hitler in that regard. Both were ultimately failures but what they achieved and lost was truly astonishing.

He saw everything from post napoleonic thinking to modern european nation states.

he saw the advent of the steam ship, the impact of the railroads, all the way to the first manned flight and subsequent use of aircraft and submarines in the military.

He was in office during the American Civil War, and saw the dissolution of the Spanish Empire.

All in a single lifetime, while at the head of an empire himself.

People often accuse him of being too old to cope with the events of a modern world.

But that man has seen enough history to know very well that change is bound to happen, and that there was nothing he could do to stop it.

>killed the entire French Empire within a few years
Anglos did that and it took them hundreds of years. Germans mostly fought against what remained of France after Waterloo, and they still managed to lose somehow.

>Germans mostly fought against what remained of France after Waterloo, and they still managed to lose somehow.
I don't remember us losing against your retreating armies in WW2.

>comparing shitler to Napoleon
The fuck do you smoke? Soviet dick?

>losing a diplomatic dispute to Brazil

>Polish butthurt intensifies
Every. Fucking. Time.

Because you compare man that burned Europe and killed white Europeans to a man that brought civilization and reformed Europe.

My butthurt is justified.

>to a man that brought civilization and reformed Europe.
While burning Europe and killing white Europeans. Exactly.

Except Napoleon really reformed Europe, Hitler didn't do shit.

All wrong.

>Dutch jurist and philosopher Hugo Grotius considered Oxenstierna "the greatest man of the century". French Cardinal Richelieu called him "an inexhaustible source of fine advice", while Richelieu's successor, Cardinal Mazarin, said that if all ministers of Europe were on the same ship, the helm would be handed to Oxenstierna. Pope Urban VIII claimed that Oxenstierna was one of the most excellent men the world had seen.

Literally who

>slavs and jews are white meme

As a general Napoleon was one of the greatest of all time, if not THE greatest. As a statesman, although very skilled there are several whom are better candidates for the position of the best.

pic related

Napoleon 's death toll was much smaller than Hitler's and his reforms were in fact, highly productive.

Slavs house the largest population of blonde haired people in Europe, plus you can't really be a judge in this matter, given the fact that you're a product of countless miscegenation cycles.