Why are mods so passive aggressive?

Why are mods so passive aggressive?

you're autistic

That may be so, but mods here are fucking retarded.

Lmao at racism being against the rules these days, what is this elementary school?

The worst part is that Sup Forums shitposting is left alone, it's only when it's something that the mods specifically don't like. See pic for example.

Replying to rule breakers is against the rules. It's best to just report people and let shit get deleted.

Posting any personal info is considered doxing. This also includes any personal info that may have been publicly released at one point but requires a fair bit digging to get to it.

You're clearly breaking the rules here by flaming and being racist.

Lets not also forget that you are probably ban evading as well, which is against the rules

This isn't reddit fuckers. What's public knowledge and easily searchable on Internet is not doxxing. Fucking faggots all of you

Not OP by the way

Terry cucks are VERY insecure, as it seems.

Posting a video of terry jerking off and his address seems like grounds for ban to me.

>Replying to rule breakers is against the rules.
So how the fuck where I supposed to know that replying in a TempleOS thread was against the rules, when there's one to three TempleOS threads every fucking day?

>You're clearly breaking the rules here by flaming and being racist.
Have you seen the state of this board? Why does saying "PHP is for niggers" result in a ban, while saying that Java is for street shitting pajeets something that isn't cracked down on?

The mod/janitor is working at some serious arbitrary standard.

Pic related, it was for posting "rm -rf /" as a reply to someone who asked "how do i install gentoo"

Posting it is doxxing though idiot. Learn the language and learn the rules cos its people like you that are ruining this board.

posting personal information is still against the rules.

He didn't say niggers are bad, though. So how is it racist?

>Replying to rule breakers is against the rules
Is it? Which rule?

>Posting a video of terry jerking off
That's not the video of him jerking off, that's the video where he begs Sarah Silverman come to his parents address.

>and his address seems like grounds for ban to me.
It's not even his address, he doesn't live there. I was merely pointing out that he is still residing in his neighbourhood. Also, Terry doxes himself all the freaking time. For fuck's sake, he livestreamed a video where he showed his credit card number and CVC security code.

So if I had merely posted the video, which he fucking says it, it would have been okay?

But since I posted information FROM the video, that's somehow doxing?

Fucking arbitrary standards.

Well yeah, just don't do that next time. It should have been obvious to you when you posted that address that this isn't Sup Forums and nobody gives a fuck where his parents live.

>It should have been obvious to you when you posted that address that this isn't Sup Forums and nobody gives a fuck where his parents live.
The point wasn't where his parents live, the point was pointing out that he was still living in his parents' driveway and receiving care and food from his parents, in a a reply to some other user that claimed that Terry was driving around in the US and posing a danger to other people

You can look the thread up in the archives, I'm clearly not doxing Terry or wanting Sup Forums to fuck his shit up.

Just think next time. personal information, favorite anime and so forth are not allowed.

See How would posting a video to him stating his personal information not be a violation, whereas posting a transcript of what he says in the video is a violation?

And also, how is the first reply even against the rules?

I'm not a mod, you don't have to explain yourself to me.

Although I could imagine what hotpockets saw, he's not here reading the latest terry happenings. Somebody reported, he got here, you had posted an address and then you got banned, he then left without learning about terry's tragic downfall.

>Although I could imagine what hotpockets saw, he's not here reading the latest terry happenings. Somebody reported, he got here, you had posted an address and then you got banned,
I do understand this, it just seems so fucking arbitrary, especially since the first post also got banned. But well well.

>he then left without learning about terry's tragic downfall.
Yes it is sad.

>how the fuck where I supposed to know that replying in a TempleOS thread was against the rules
Well you were clearly claiming that it was nsfw content on an sfw board, either that or you were posting crap that has nothing to do with the topic.

>Java is for street shitting pajeets
Considering the number of Indians there are on freelancing sites providing java development services, and its been acknowledged by UNICEF themselves that Indians shit in the streets, that statement actually has some merits.

>The mod/janitor is working at some serious arbitrary standard.
Mods and janitors generally ban people through the report system, if a post gets reported and is found to be against the rules, they'll give a ban.

You're highlighting the address though.

Remember to send any complaints or protests about your ban to moot@Sup Forums.org

The word nigger is a slang term for an african slave, which can be considered rude to our black friends

On the other hand, calling someone a cia nigger is perfectly fine

>Considering the number of Indians there are on freelancing sites providing java development services, and its been acknowledged by UNICEF themselves that Indians shit in the streets, that statement actually has some merits.
How is this actually related to Java programming? I'm willing to bet that there are an equivalent amount of Indian freelancers that offer PHP development, but you'd still get banned for saying that PHP is for pajeets. It's the same reason I once got banned for , if you say something bad about something a mod/janitor likes or does, he will ban you.

>You're highlighting the address though.
If you type in TempleOS HQ in Google Maps, you get the same address..

The post wasn't a good contribution to the board, it was really just an attempt to bait terry fans.

How was it an attempt to bait, when it was a direct reply to someone posting a link to him masturbaiting?

You don't get it though, its one thing to look up someones personal details, its another to show it to everyone online. If you posted your full name and phone number, and I went and found your address online and posted it here, that would be doxing. Its not about how available the info is, its spreading it thats the problem.

At least the mods bothered to read your post

Most bans are just for slightly nsfw images that mods take one quick glance at. Doesn't matter if it's actually on-topic and relevant to the discussion.

I will admit to the first post, although it is technically against the rules(Sup Forums #1 and the all encompassing global #3) it's not uncommon and probably didn't deserve a ban.

>If you posted your full name and phone number, and I went and found your address online and posted it here, that would be doxing
But that's not exactly what I did. Terry posted a video where he said the address, I merely posted the same fucking address he said in the video!! How would posting that video be okay, but transcribing it somehow be an offence?

Also, it's not even his fucking address, since he lives in a fucking van.

They are slowly trying to turn this place into reddit. Succeeding too.

>ts not about how available the info is, its spreading it thats the problem.
fucking read

>posting the video is okay
>posting a transcription of the video is not okay
You can repeat yourself until you get blue in the face, it doesn't change the fact that it's fucking arbitrary.

Sup Forums racism is ok until the amerimutt meme pops up and they get super butthurt about it its hilarious

This was probably hotpockets you sperged at, or somebody who was such a pussy he reported you.

ITT: CIA niggers gets full assmad about getting banned for shitposting then ban evades.

Enjoy your permaban, dumb monkey nigger cattle.

You are highlighting the fact that he said his address. This is doxing and also an implied call to raid. Just face the fact that you broke the rules and now you're pissy at the mods.

>he thinks you can be permabanned

Why are you a faggot?

>This is doxing and also an implied call to raid
What the fuck kind of a retard do you have to be to interpret an address as a call to raid? This isn't fucking Sup Forums, are you underaged?

I posted the address from the fucking video to tell another user that he is still being taken care off by his parents, and disproving the other user's claim that terry is on a driving rampage across the US of A. If anyone would interpret that as "doxxing and call to raid" they are fucking morons, you included.