Well Sup Forums?

Well Sup Forums?

none of them tbqh

none, because I'm not afraid of cartoons.

This all of their eyes reveal the fear that lies in their hearts. They're all boys pretending to be men but, the masquerade faltering--the mask cracking.

The ones that look like niggers, so the two on the left.

Also sage.

redneck

Well I'm not "scared" any of them of them but the left 2 concern me the most because:

>Nigger
>White guy dressed like a nigger

Fear: None
Hate: The "Staytz raitz redneck & possible Sup Forumsack fangirl

nigger

That guy on the right is a fucking terminator I know it.

None of them, niggers really don't leave a bad impression in Bulgaria. White trash americans are just your average Bulgarian, the tatoos guy is the closest to scary but he looks like he's all bark and no bite. Cops will leave you alone if you let them do their job.

They all look pretty shitty honestly

bald dude with the cross tbqh.

Yahh, Ayull bay boch with som beehr hnd awthur zhit

The nigger doesn't scare me, but if I would see him around here it'd make me very angry.

This Horsey guy is probably the biggest leftist faggot on the planet.

Why hasn't anyone shot him yet?

The two on the left

The one keeping his hand where I cant see it.

t. paranoia pro

Two are doing that m8, you're already dead.

Can you explain how this is leftist?

The cop's hand is merely behind the redneck's hand, but that other guy has it in his pocket.

>thinking a white southerner is scary isn't leftist

The others are all spaced out, the cop could be purposefully hiding his hand.

If you were a black person why wouldn't a stereotypical redneck with a confederate flag on his cap scare you?

Or the image might be the still frame of a scene before he walks up to stand besides the other 3, with my point being that his hand's clearly aren't in his pockets or in any other kind of position that suggests he is consciosly trying to hide them.

Go back to Sup Forums, moron

You're not a true paranoia pro unless you suspect everyone lad, smoke some marijuana and brush up on your paranoia levels.

>southerner americans
>not scary

I live in the South, neutral observer cause I'm a northerner. stereotypical rednecks get along fine with blacks.. they work together all the time.

Stop doing a >let me tell you about your country. Also yea it is reddit tier to think that every redneck with a confederate flag on their truck is going to be hostile to black ppl

because they are mostly harmless loudmouths than actual criminals

None of them.

Where is the arab one ? Already killed himself ?

All of them pose a threat to my well being by way if being shot

The chicano

All 4

I think the second from left is supposed to be a chicano

Paranoia pros can control their paranoia even when it flares out, kind of like separating the trees from a forest.

That one on the left with his hand in his pocket. Gonna pull a knife or maybe a gun on me.

>stereotypical rednecks get along fine with blacks.. they work together all the time.
All of those people get along fine with everyone.

>Also yea it is reddit tier to think that every redneck with a confederate flag on their truck is going to be hostile to black ppl

Just as dumb as thinking the black person and hispanic will be violent tbqh

You are retarded if you're not paranoid about american cops m8. The cop in the picture is even carrying a fucking grenade, you think he's reasonable??

>Just as dumb as thinking the black person and hispanic will be violent tbqh
youre still doing a let me tell you about your country. blacks and mexicans that are dressed like that honestly have a high probability of being violent/in a gang. lots of regular rednecks dress like that guy.

I have to admit I was pretty paranoid to see the retards in the army with grenades, but I don't see a grenade anywhere on that guy.

I've also never had to deal with american cops so I wouldn't know or care much about them, but I've seen plenty of people (local and foreign) here in russia like the guy on the left.

>t. never lived around niggers or guatemalans

lol what the fuck are you talking about m8, both the black guy and the mexican look perfectly normal. maybe you're just in a shit hole where EVERYONE is in a gang.

>youre still doing a let me tell you about your country.
>let me tell you about you

All the outfits are normal except for the redneck's hat and the hispanic's bandana

Go back to tumblr, faggot.

if youre living in an area where people dress like that youre in no position to assume i live in a shithole

why dress like niggers?

What then you live in some rich suburb where everyone wears tuxedos to the grocery store?
Go to any Wal-Mart right now, literally everyone wears a tshirt, cargo shorts, and a baseball cap on backwards white, hispanic, or black. If it's a cold area, of course you start to see hoodies. This is standard american attire. What the fuck do you want them to wear a fedora and trench coat like you?

this

None.

But in order from scariest to least scary: 1, 2, 4, 3

why ?

I hate bikers the most. Thank you USA for that cancer.

None because there is a policeman to protect me desu.

Fuck off nigger
Even niggers hate niggers

all 4 can step way from my hypothetical daughter t b h

The Jew off to the side

>look mom i said the epic edgy word again!!!

the black one because he's statistically much more likely to attack me