Go to California

>go to California
>People are vibrant, happy, and full of life

>Go to new England
>People are lazy, rude, and how there heads in public

Why? California was great, if I had the money, I'd move to san Francisco or Irvine, and the memes about the water shortage and spics are all blown out of proportion. I never once had a problem obtaining water and for every spic, there is at least 3 tall, blonde, white people.

Why aren't you making plans to move to California? I'm apply for jobs near San Francisco and Irvine.

I'm already here son.

Also San Fran is pretty fucking expensive, but if you got the money go for it. Irvine is nice though and close to San Diego which is the most relaxed city in the California.

Lucky duck, the weather is so nice too, and California has a really diverse climate, more than Europe or south America

Don't ever insult New England ever again... or else

*teleports away*

californians are weird fucks. Never moving to the southwest.

I fucking hate the heat.
I could never live in the South.

Commiefornia has shit gun laws.

Because edgy teabagger conservatives in flyover states hate California with a passion because it's a proggresive, economically powerful and culturally influential state. Consider how the people in here view Texas which shares in all those same qualities but leans strongly pro-gun/conservative. There's arguably as much if not more Mexicans in Texas as in California, but you'll never see the same type of vitriol directed at them.

It's just a meme you get from browsing sites frequented by the alt right.

Only really weird place is Venice Beach. It's feels like your in Grand Theft auto where you have rich, middle, and bums walking on the same streets and everyone looks like an NPC.

California has the 6th largest economy in the world

So?

Coming from a Swede no less.

>People are vibrant, happy, and full of life

That's a funny way to describe burning to death

I know right? Because every single stretch of land is totally on fire!

>wanting to live in California

Don't. I've been here 24 years and after visiting Idaho/Montana I know I'm going to be leaving

>high property tax
>strict gun laws
>liberals everywhere

No thanks.

Don't forget better scenery than every other state in the union!

>international
>it's about 1 nation
Why aren't the jannies removing this?

It's very gorgeous indeed but the taxes just aren't worth it

> he can't afford to live here

>tfw family has been living here in the sf bay area for generations
>tfw parents and grandparents own a shit ton of property
>tfw basically neet, living off wagecucks/slaves paying exorbitant amounts for rent
>tfw homeless, dindus and beaners are fleeing to stockton or the central valley
>tfw vape and eat delicious vietnamese and thai food everyday, never had to work a day so far in my life

Buddy if you like California you'll love Hawaii. I'm serious. Hawaii is much much friendlier than cali. Just respect the natives and the colonists and they'll be good to you.

It's also more expensive and so isolated from everything.

Nice place though.

Don't move to Irvine it's fucking boring as fuck

>shitty gun laws
>hot
>liberals everywhere
>dumb sluts everywhere
>nu-male paradise
>spics
>state income tax
>taxes in general

That's why
Hopefully an earthquake will make the state float into the ocean.

Okay?

My focus was the friendliness

It's not too expensive if you change your diet

I remember the first time I flew into LA. Guy sitting next to me on the plane found out I hadn't been to In-n-Out before and called his gf to pick him and me up and go to the one right outside LAX and then back to make our connections. Paid for the burgers and everything. Love visiting Cali, but the whole family's in VA these days.

>San Francisco vs Huge China town

i went to high school around san francisco and it was the koreans that had complete control over my social life