You’re not seriously using the Soros browser, are you?

You’re not seriously using the Soros browser, are you?

Other urls found in this thread:

support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-does-phishing-and-malware-protection-work#w_how-do-i-use-the-phishing-and-malware-protection-features
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

gay update gay company

I am and I'm loving it

support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/how-does-phishing-and-malware-protection-work#w_how-do-i-use-the-phishing-and-malware-protection-features

No, this is where I meant to post it.

Fuck off. I voted for Trump and hate Soros. But this shit about Soros and Mozilla is getting old. Even if there's a connection, it doesn't mean shit because all of FF is open source and far better than letting NSA/Google mine every keystroke in chrome.

Actually I am. Does that trigger your autism?

but user, I am! the Soros browser is really good!
you know why it's good? because software doesn't give a shit about your politics.

What happened in Nov 8?

I am. It's quite good and free as freedom.

at least the update finally gives me a reason to uninstall

Soros is a philanthropist with massive projects all around the world to improve mankind. Stop drinking the Sup Forums kool aid like a retard. Stop hating on this man for no reason, he is the Elon Musk of his generation.

upvoted, thank science we finally have fellow pickle rickers in this thread

Get out Soros, ya globalist prick.

Fuck off pol.

The demand for PMCS sky rocketed like the good ol days after 9/11

>better than letting NSA/Google mine every

This.

I have been using Opera for some years because Firefox was absolute trash and I would rather be spied by the Chinese than by Google.

But now that Firefox has become half decent again, there is no point in using anything else.

Oy vey.

What's wrong with Chromium? Is it botnet? Serious question.

I'm thinking about switching back to Palemoon.