What is it about German men that makes them so incapable of defending their people?

>1945
>german women are mass raped by russians
>2015
>german women and even boys are mass raped by muslim migrants

If I didn't know it any better, I'd say you are getting off on this. When will you put your foot down and say, enough, then do something about the problem?

>What is it about German men that makes them so incapable of defending their people?
>1945

Well, the literally were dead. Or in best case POW.

>2015

Women want rape.
They are the ones killing the white race. Just look who votes who etc.
Nothing to defend anymore.

Doesn't this rustle your jimmies, Sup Forums?

They've reached enlightenment by realizing that women are not worth protecting

LEL

You son of a bitch.

Stupid politicans and the desire to be better than the rest, moralwise.

Are you nazi?

Howdy Germanic servants! Check it out, I'm made of Gold!
t. Charlemagne

No, I just find it very sad and deeply troubling how far the once great German nation has fallen.

Objectively in 1945 you couldn't do anything, but today you have no excuses. You should get rid of the muslim filth while you still have the chance. They are a threat to secular society, to Europeans. Crime statistics speak for themselves.

RAISE AXIS ALLIANCE AGAIN

ficki

They chimp out then cry when they get slapped back to their place.

>Pouring from the tip and not tilting it to the side and pouring from there
Simpleton

Because the german people have evolved past the need for wymynz

This is retarded. Muslim immigration is not "killing the white race" holy shit. And women are individuals, some support some things some support others, judging all women based on a few people is dumb. And yeah it makes sense that women would vote left because the right wants to take away their rights. and I don't see what you're trying to say with the last 2 pictures, of course some white women are going to like black men, people like other people regardless of race.
Thankfully most Germans know better and still will vote left even with all this reactionary propaganda everywhere.

>it's sexist to notice trends and endorsing the importation of Islamic hordes who want Shariah law in no way takes away the rights of women

What is it about Hungarian men that makes them so incapable of defending their land?

Every migrant wave when it first arrives has trouble integrating, instead many of them turn to crime and continue their ways. Their kids raised in your culture adopt your values and become integrated.

>Their kids raised in your culture adopt your values and become integrated.
That hasn't happened with the third and fourth generation of Algerians in France. It's definitely not going to happen when Muslims become a majority in Germany by the end of the century.

They won't be completley assimilated or anything, they'll still have their cultural identities and pride in that, they'll just have internalized your values and morals.

Show me a single instance of a time when tons of Muslim immigrants came to a country and then their descendants became Western liberals. Just a single time.

they certainly become american "liberal" :^)

>they'll still have their cultural identities and pride in that
and that's the problem with the turks