Do you believe people in your country would be more intelligent if they weren't exposed to American media?

Do you believe people in your country would be more intelligent if they weren't exposed to American media?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=pG7mbWMC-jc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Our own media is idiotic enough

yes

Yes, 2bh. Then again, they choose to watch it, so it's a circle of stupidity all around.

Probably, but that's not related to Americans being specifically more idiotic than other peoples, mass consumption media produced here is even worse.

No.
All mass media panders to the lowest common denominator. That we're exposed to unusually high amounts from the US doesn't mean ours is any better, though it may be more topical.

How bad?

Italian media is utter garbage too, I'm not sure if it's worse than America

Wanna try us m8?
Here they used Pokemon Go to made a telenovela
Now your move

Are you serious, how does that look like? What is it called?

Go to Jewtube and search this "Sabadazo", "Desmadrugados" and "Estrella Tv"

La rosa de Guadalupe (Gualdalupe's rose)

youtube.com/watch?v=pG7mbWMC-jc

Pro tip: don't watch it

Oh my god, me and some friends try to watch that shit ironically, I wanted to kill myself from all the cringe

my family unironically sits down a 6pm every day to watch this en espanol

they also think I'm a gringo because I don't like it

I managed to catch an episode when I was on vacation in Cancun years ago. I could understand most of it with my high school spanish, I think. It was some really weird anti-drug thing about kids taking ecstasy and some mom basically tells her son it's a good thing his gf died from it. It felt like a soap opera version of Reefer Madness.

well americans invented television and internet, so if people weren't exposed to those then they'd be reading books all day so yeah, fuck american media

We're not exposed to American media and people believe HAARP is causing earthquakes to undermine our great country

of course

Not really. The other way around. Anti-American media does.

When mad cow disease was a huge issue people in our country believed every myth about it and made riots to stop importing American beefs. Now everyone is consuming them and nothing happens.
They also believed our free trade agreement with the US will devastate our economy and benefit the US only, which in fact resulted the adverse effects.
Now there are morons who think radiations from defense missile system provided by the US will give you cancers, yet they don't feel using microwaves and cell phones. Ignorance at its finest.

>Now everyone is consuming them and nothing happens.

Prion diseases can take decades to manifest

*they don't fear

They'd be still exposed to argentinian tv

If you shouldn't consume beefs because you fear the disease, you may as well stop consuming any other kind of food.

I sometimes like to watch it to see what stupid things they do.

By the way, Monsterball Go is an actual game on the google playstore.

I trust American medias more than French medias.

Lol. Dozens of other countries have been importing US beef for decades, I guess there should be millions of patients with manifested disease by now?

gosh the plot and characters are pure cringe fuel, worst of all is that i do believe there are teenagers that behave like that beta-cuck of a protagonist

nah, they'd probably be even dumber

Nuh, Russians are bydlos by default. Nothing could be worse than Russian news.

Yes

t. burger