How do we save Britain? Has Orwellianism always been part of their culture or only since 1984 was written?

How do we save Britain? Has Orwellianism always been part of their culture or only since 1984 was written?

Other urls found in this thread:

hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/2537494/2015/11/26/Europees-Hof-ontslag-om-hoofddoek-niet-in-strijd-met-mensenrechten.dhtml
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>racist
But Islam isn't a race...

(USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST.)

A lot of tax money would be saved if those sissies would just listen to that black man that posted on twitter to just look away from the screen (/r/ing a screenshot please)

>tfw no precog gf

This can't be real

yeah the first time I read about some guy in scotland getting investigated bu the police because he made 1 stupid asian joke, I knew they were going too far, but this shit is unbelievable

Forgot pic

Friendly reminder free speech is an illusion that has to be sacrified for the sake of "public order", wherever how far this goes

Don't know but my feeling for a couple of years has been that totalitarianism will rise again in the coming decades.

The UK doesn't have a constitution. Only an """""unwritten constitution""""" that can be overwritten with a 51% vote.

Luckily EU treaties provide basic human rights to British citizens..

>Luckily EU treaties provide basic human rights to British citizens..
Lolno, treaties like EU treaties are so Muslims can sue their employers to get to wear hijabs while performing surgery.

Human rights meaning protections for the public from the state is an Americanism.

Thanks, that's blackman tweet I was thinking of

But that's not allowed in the Netherlands, despite falling under the same treaties.

free speech is the most important liberty in my opinion. curtailing it because people get offended is an overreaction, and this is coming from someone who is a very sensitive person

The European courts even said you can fire towelheads in the hospital if they don't want to put them off.

hln.be/hln/nl/960/Buitenland/article/detail/2537494/2015/11/26/Europees-Hof-ontslag-om-hoofddoek-niet-in-strijd-met-mensenrechten.dhtml

Almost as if the treaties mean nothing and are just justifications for judicial activist judges to write legislature.

Here is a more likely scenario:

The British voted in favour of a Brexit to facilitate to full self-Islamisation of the country.

>be the country lucky enough to get Geert Wilders
>reject your own good fortune this badly
I'm sorry for you.

>five detectives
Watch out, internet

Meh.

Genuinely would be a better world if all the muslims in the world immigrated to the British Isles.

At which point the horrible rocks would be reclaimed by the sea in a holocaust of saltwater.

> Britain will never leave EU

We're waiting for Deutschbank to collapse so we'll have more favourable terms.

It would be bailed out anyway

>Muslims fall for the honey trap in those pictures hook line and sinker
Control the emotions and you control the man.

Fucking hell just kill all the muzzies
(USER WAS ARRESTED FOR THIS POST.)

what is so bad about bullying? it builds character

I will never leave EU alone

>would be nice if a billion people migrated to this tiny european island
can't tell if you guys are actively trying to come off as retards or if it's just natural

lmao @ these brave westerners, if I say attack the west and such I'm the one who'll be receiving a broomstick up the ass from agent Smith.

you have no idea how much i hate these people

What the fuck is happening to West Yurops?
I grew up thinking that UK, Germany and France are the coolest places ever, and now these countries JUST themselves in variety of ways. Fucking stop it guys

>1.7 million to only browse twitter in a witch hunt against the grand banterwizards/troll bogeymen

>Jannies still do it for free

>What the fuck is happening to West Yurops?
Capitalism, Sensationalist media and memekultur.
You are still harder to die and be fucked over there than in our 3rd world shitholes. Some mad men murdering people with an axe and millions for surveillance are just tuesday to us.

tell us how much

BTFO

No saving it lmoa

i-is that the famous tower hamlets? what's going on there? is it isis?

Its only a thought police if they can read your thoughts, idiots. Making racist and sexist comments online is as bad as doing it not online you fucking inbreds. Seriously, can you filthy niggers even read? Ugh, luckily i am an white aryan SWEDE and not some filthy fucking degenerate NIGGER or KIKE who participate in twitter discussions.

>Making racist and sexist comments online is as bad as doing it not online you fucking inbreds.
>implying either is worthy of devoting massive public resources to criminalize

>be a kid
>see police in movies bringing down bad guys and getting respect
>even though you're too young to really grasp that it's just a movie, the thought of being a respected member of the community for doing a difficult, but necessary job stays with you
>everytime you see a police officer IRL you think they look dignified and important, only cementing your opinion of law enforcement
>you're an adult now
>long ago you decided that being a police officer is the life for you and a large chunk of your life becomes dedicated to becoming one
>invest a significant amount of time and energy learning all the subject matter, legislation and getting into good enough physical shape to pass academy
>the big day finally comes! you finish at the academy
>you join one of the oldest, most respected organizations in your country
>the club mentality, the storied history, the great power and responsibility, you're a part of all of it now
>you've finished your time as a beat cop and you can now really begin your career and be on your way to being a decorated officer
>drug squad, robbery, homicide, even anti-terror. with your promising grades, your background and your record, the sky's the limit
>end up spending most of your day on twitter investigating teenage girls calling each other whores and bitches
Oh man this is even better than those losers on mountainbikes that you see harassing kids at train stations.

>this is even better than those losers on mountainbikes that you see harassing kids at train stations.
what is that? i've never seen it. why would they harass nice kiddies?

We have them here. For all intents and purposes, they're proper police officers; but for some reason everytime I see them they're just rustling teenagers on bikes and kids at train stations.
>why would they harass nice kiddies?
Usually either for not wearing a helmet or for not having a ticket for the train.

sounds like a comfy job desu. just spend all day on Sup Forums reading good threads and fining bongs for bantering too hard

bump

effortposting warrants (you)s gj lad

These five detectives must be found, and killed.

You're lucky you don't live in Britain. I think inciting murder like that would be a crime.

Is Britain always trying to compete with Sweden for who's the most cuck country?

Same with SWEDEN YES, it was funny the first time, now it's plain sad. What kind of bullshit era are Euros going through right now as society?

"Britain on one hand could justly call herself the mother of parliamentary government and the land of the Magna Carta. On the other hand, a closer look reveals that this was not quite true. The British loved to pride themselves on their liberalism, but as the 19th century wore on, this pride was looking increasingly outdated. Britain lagged behind France in domestic democracy, Germany in social legislation, and Austria-Hungary in nationality policy. The country was almost unique among the nations of Europe in how she had never experienced the shock of political revolution or invasion by a foreign army, so political attitudes remained intensely pragmatic. The monarchy continued to rule in the 18th century Enlightenment style, as if the French Revolution had never happened. Britain's ancient institutions were very slow to change and reformers were often left banging their head on the gates for decades. The unreformed Parliament, a scandalous anachronism similar to the French Parliament under the July Monarchy, remained untouched until 1832. Not even an attempt was made to clip the House of Lords' feudal privileges until 1911. The Church of England was not disestablished except in Ireland in 1869 and Wales in 1910. Religious toleration was never quite completed. Catholics were officially tolerated from 1828, Jews not until 1888. Both groups continued to be excluded from the throne. Although various republican groups existed, there was no serious move to abolish the monarchy."

This isn't Orwellianism lad. When someone is being Orwellian, they are corrupting language to change one's perceptions of something. For instance, instead of genocide people may say 'ethnic cleansing' or someone might say they had their dog 'put down' because it sounds nicer than 'euthanised'

>wrongthink is now illegal in the UK

you can't make this shit up

oh wait fuck

Now I feel bad for thinking that this movie was cheesy