So user, when are you going to introduce us to your girlfriend?

So user, when are you going to introduce us to your girlfriend?

Other urls found in this thread:

viviscal.com/blog/zinc-for-hair-growth/
healthyeating.sfgate.com/vegetables-fruits-highest-zinc-4940.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

that image is unrealistic on so many levels

yeah haha - first of all who puts furniture that close to the chairs? you wouldn't even be able to pull your seat out and get in haha

also who has orange juice with a salad?
What meal is this?
Orange juice is for breakfast, salads are for lunch or for having as a dinner side.

This!! Fuck its bothering me so much

I know right? Fork is supposed to be in the left hand.

>son, don't try to change the subject. You do have a girlfriend, right?

No dad. Can i go now?

What is it will the color green? Green bracelets, green earrings, green shirts. Absolutely no color variation!

Am I that nigger? Because it looks like she's his sister and she's asking him, just look at her smug sister's face.
He on the other hand has that ""kill me" expression.

I use forks with my right hand if I'm not using a knife

why would he wear a t-shirt under the polo-shirt? It's like wearing two t-shirts at the same time, people don't do that, so unrealistic!

fuck off dad. you a bitch nigga anyway for eating a salad

Never. I don't think you'd like her very much.

Because you're probably right handed. Fork is supposed to be in the left hand the entire time, hence why is on the left side when you make the table.

>tfw you're black
>tfw no gf

Don't talk to dad that way Tyronjeet

Shut up black dad, she's not my girlfriend. She's just a female friend, in a relationship with another dude and not interested on me so I would never introduce you to her sweet, sweet thigh hips.

I've always had it in my right hand even when I use a knife too.

You just gotta bee urself bro

>Not trying to gain the head of the heard for the house by intimidation to cuck your dad

She likes bearded guys and I literally can't grow one, the only way to get her would literally not be myself

I don't even love her or like her so much beyond being friends, I just want an easy and stable source of sex. People here says being a virgin is bad but being sex-starved is even worst. I need to fuck NOW!

That's because is more confortable for rightys. The rule says otherwise though.
But whatever, table etiquette is only for fancy meals/restaurants and most people don't care or even know. I only said it because is my autismo

Start taking zinc multivitamin. You'll have a beard like mine

People who live in small houses, yes this is bviously a stock photo, but other than there no being placemats on a table that clean the setup is plausible.

Orange juice is not that weird a drink for lunch in countries where fresh squeezed OJ is cheap as fuck and year round available.

What the fuck Mexico? Why did you abbreviate orange juice?

I don't believe you, Pajeet, I don't even fucking know what a zinc multivitamin is and it sounds dangerous and cancerous.

viviscal.com/blog/zinc-for-hair-growth/

You probably either don't have the genetic disposition or your hormones are unstable. Do you exercise or lift regularly? Even that will help

Americans do it so he needs to emulate them so no one is suspicious when he jumps the wall

Because that is what YOU would do if you were Mexican right? And what do you expect someone in North America to use British English?

He's pretty convincing to be honest, he might not even have to suck norteƱo cock for protection when he gets there.

The only Americans who say "OJ" are the disney characters on TV. 6/10, close, but I wasn't fooled. You need to go back now

He was just joking bro don't get all serious now

I do but I only started about a month ago.

Also now seriously it's probably just fucked up genetics. I can grow facial hair, but only in the chin, neck and above the upper lip. Plus some individual hairs in random locations of my cheeks. To make it worst they get red when long enough, while my hair is black. I'm just not destined to grow a beard, this hipster fashion in Europe is a curse for me.

I might cross the border just to cast a ballot

Nah mate it's zinc and testosterone deficiency

Just take a zinc multivitamin,eat healthy and lift. Trust me you'll see the differencein a year ,I promise you

Do it, this election is fucked anyway. I'm fucking moving out soon

In theory my testosterone is high, but will try anyways thanks.

Gotta need a job to pay for the multivitamin first though.

Daddy, you came back?

Your body should absorb that right. Lifting will help a lot with that. Multivitamin aren't supposed to expensive

healthyeating.sfgate.com/vegetables-fruits-highest-zinc-4940.html

Check this out if you can't afford multivitamin then you can always eat fruits and veggies

really? I could use the fork with right, even if it feels barbaric, but I couldnt use a knife with my left hand without looking retarded.

You're a good ally Indiabro. I will abstain myself from making loo jokes for at least a week.

All cool man. Gotta help each other