/csg/ Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on Gearbest, Taobao, AliExpress, Banggood, eBay and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Randomiser & Chink Christmas Gifts list
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>IRC channel
qchat.rizon.net/?channels=/csg/
#/csg/ on rizon

>Discord link
discord.gg/bUJ3VGM

>News
• user bought the Xiaomi Mi Laser Projector and takes questions is requested to project Sup Forums and anime on it
• After a month wait user finally gets his Redmi • user gets his wooden alarm clock within just two weeks • A VTEC sticker makes user's pc go fast • user gets a small knife and switchblade • Xiaomi is late to the fidget game • user posts early impressions of the Mi A1 • user shows off his new uGreen HDD dongle and HDD enclosure • user gets his Xiaomi pen in just seven days • user forgets to check sizing of a Xiaomi sling bag before purchasing is surprised by its small size but the quality seems good • user posts his first print off his new Anet A8 gets advice and puts it to work
• Some useful 3D Printer tips are posted for him too • user is impressed with the Redmi Note 4 Global's battery life Previous thread

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/7dvk70/dad_is_that_you/
aliexpress.com/item/Dragon-Ball-Z-Son-Goku-VS-Vegeta-DIY-Led-Lighting-Lamp-Bulb-Anime-Dragon-Ball-Z/32839509350.html?spm=2114.10010108.100009.1.4e750316C6Wcsm&traffic_analysisId=recommend_2037_null_null_null&scm=1007.13482.91320.0&pvid=1203e0b4-5d7f-4949-8f13-0a29b1331c43&tpp=1
youtu.be/76w-Efjwagg
s.aliexpress.com/aA36JjiE
m.imgur.com/a/1UEh7
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>News from a forgotten thread
•user's mouse now glides with these new stickers •The first couple 11.11 orders are showing up with user getting a robot vacuum cleaner •Get a good deal on Xiaomi gloves with this coupon •user isn't happy about his KZ eartips •user posts pics of his speaker •user sets up his 3D Printer •user gets his Bob Ross on with some small paint brushes •Bootlegs of Dark Souls figures surface •user unboxes the Remax 610D and is impressed with their sound another user pitches in and confirms that they sound good •user goes against warnings of /fa/ and buys a chink jacket says its actually nice

What mechanical keyboard should i get for 50€?
No amazon

I have been thinking about these:
>JamesDonkey 619
>Ajazz AK33 RGB
>3LUE k751
JamesDonkey has Gateron switches Ajazz has Zorros, K751 has Outemu

comfy tech reviews

Are you trying to get that forced meme banned?
Good.

He's finally loosing it

Is his posting script broken?

what is this, late stage dementia?

Thread heading for derailment :(

My 3 degenerate Dakimakuras arrived today. Ordered on october 17th. I ordered a Ruu Ruu from kuroinu, Noire from Neptunia and Fujiwara Momoka from the Eroge! H mo Game mo Kaihatsu Zanmai. All good quality.

Fukin weeb

Can you translate this bullshit into a non weeb language?

he ordered quasi-paedophile drawings on cases resembling random ching chong names that they assign to each tit/pussy size, and apparently their production value is above par

>Mom's redmeme 4 ordered on October 26th
>It arrived last tuesday

>Dad's redmem 4 ordered on October 24th
>Gearbest says "the shipping information has not updated yet!"

How does this work? Both were ordered using their express shipping service.

That kid's fucking ugly kek

Maybe it's at the customs. Anyway, if the declared shipping time passed open dispute on paypal maybe you get money and phone

Could this be Jacks angry illegitimate offspring?

Someone makes a living on this

its his clone

reddit.com/r/funny/comments/7dvk70/dad_is_that_you/

are you from colombia?

You really should kill yourself. Objectively it's the right thing to do.

Link to the Billy mask?

Anyone /toy/ here?
The bulbs are a neat idea, but I'd swap out the dumb DBZ figs for something else. They make variations of it with different amount of bulbs/colors.

aliexpress.com/item/Dragon-Ball-Z-Son-Goku-VS-Vegeta-DIY-Led-Lighting-Lamp-Bulb-Anime-Dragon-Ball-Z/32839509350.html?spm=2114.10010108.100009.1.4e750316C6Wcsm&traffic_analysisId=recommend_2037_null_null_null&scm=1007.13482.91320.0&pvid=1203e0b4-5d7f-4949-8f13-0a29b1331c43&tpp=1

Is there cheapass ram that you can buy from the chinks?
I'd need 16 gig sticks of ddr4 ram for whenever I upgrade my server.

Chinese ram? No.

Jesus, I'm getting chinked so hard. My dispute is getting declined because the chink extended the protection period.

Even though the tracking states exactly this: "Article content is unsuitable for selected transport type. The item has been returned for further processing.Please contact the company you made this purchase from."

A good 10 inches tablet around 250 usd,?

Teclast T10. I just asked the exact same question yesterday, currently there's nothing better around that size, you need to either go higher or lower.

t-thanks...

Looking for a good cheap laptop to /gentoo/, any suggestions?

Why would I use Ali over Wish?

because wish is ali express resellers and you only get your shit about 1/10th of the time. Dont be a retard

nice

Ali's cheaper, usually faster

looking for some speakers for my pc, any cheap ones that don't sound like they're playing thru a tin can

Get a chinkshit amp and used speakers locally.

This.

youtu.be/76w-Efjwagg

>My remax made it to the news at last
I appreciate it OP
Btw I used them for a long time for the first time today on the train and tried the presets of my redmi 3s, which one should I use? Cant decide

So... Where can I buy some damn piston 3's. The hybrids sound like shit and break after 5 minutes.

What keeps breaking on them?

Original 1MORE Piston 2 Classic In-Ear Earphone with Microphone
s.aliexpress.com/aA36JjiE
(from AliExpress Android)

Subtle bump.

/CSG/ IS DEAD UNTILL OUR SLIGHTLY DICOUNTED GOODS ARRIVE IN A FEW MORE WEEKS.

/csg/ is dead

all hail /csg/ !

Hopefully tomorrow I'll get some delicious chinks in the mail.

Can somebody recommend me warm and comfy socks? I think some list from before singles day had merino wool socks but I can't find that particular list anymore.

Links and also which material? I only have 2 non lewd dakis but I highly recommend spending a bit extra on 2WT. I've not used the peach skin at all since I got the 2WT cover.

I tried buying some in March. It's impossible, you have to pay over 25USD or you get fakes. There might not even be stock anymore at any store. The LeTV earbuds were similar so I got a pair that broke and the same thing happened, everything was out of stock. After that as soon as I found out I liked Headroom MS16's and Samsung HS-330's I bought multiples so I have a stash to give as gifts and keep around.

Can anyone recommend a dashcam I can use for my bike? And any other cool Sup Forums related stuff

I meant /o/, specifically /dbt/

If my package didn't get shipped (KZ ES3 for $6) should i just get my money back or get GearBest to send them again?

I hate Sundays. There's no potential for any chink shit to arrive.

That makes no sense, they didn't ship it but charged you?

Always ask money back. Its safer and you can order again.

it got lost in the shipping. according to the tracking number it got delivered to my country but i never got it.

i got ES3 on a flash sale, pretty sure it was historical low. currently it costs twice as much.

Then try to get them to resend. Never close any paypal disputes or disputes in general before receiving the item though. Unless they can provide a new tracking number.

Contact their support about it, they'll probably resend it. There's also the chance it got stuck/lost in your postal service processing center and that it'll show up eventually, in which case you get to chink Gearbest.

i already contacted GearBest and they they offered to either resend it or give me back my money.
i'm just afraid that it won't be delivered again and i'm sick of waiting at this point

I thought I was done with my chink knives addiction but I feel for it again.

Ordered a Fura "s35vn" for 9€ when it usually costs around 24€.

Is there such a thing as a cheap smartwatch/fitness tracker with both a heart rate monitor and NFC? I can't seem to find any that aren't the usual suspects, asking for several hundred pounds.

Bought a Mi A1 which is perfect except for the lack of NFC for android pay, hoping to rectify that with a smart watch or fitness tracker.

Also, a quick question regarding fitness trackers. Do they need to be connected with bluetooth at all times or can they be separated and sync afterwards? I have to put my phone in a locker at work and so I lose about 8 hours worth of pedometre tracking per day. Was wondering if a fitness tracker would store that and then sync up at the end or if they only work while connected.

Didn't get this reply for some reason, normally get notified with 4chanx.

No, it was a gift from a friend who works for an oil company. She had to go down there for some reason through work and bought it for me.

>all of my 16 orders from 11.11 are still in China
>not even out of sorting center
i don't think they gonna make it in time

This is suffering.

With so many waiting time I'll probably regret a couple of purchases before they even get here.

this bad boy arrived today
I paid 8 bucks for it

The Mi band 2 for example can store the data for around a week before needing to be synced so you don't have to keep it constantly connected. Don't know about other trackers, but I'd assume they have similar features.

If you need NFC for Android Pay then one of the Android Wear watches is probably the best choice, look for used ones if you want it cheap.

Cheers.

Will probably just get a Mi band then, NFC is only really for android pay and I've gotten a contactless card since so other than getting free coffees during seasonal promos and stuff I won't see a difference.

JamesDonkey

link?

I bought it off ebay

heathen

Printer user from last thread here.
Anet A8 all upgraded, print quality is really great now.
I'm about to buy some black aluminium extrusions and corner braces from Aliexpress to replace the acrylic frame.

This hobby seems like a slippery slope.

have you made something with it?

I guess he printed the orange parts on the printer.

The aluminium extrusions aren't expensive when you buy them from Ali, I'm going to make 2 of pic related for me and my friend
I'm making a deer for my mum at the moment

>he aluminium extrusions aren't expensive when you buy them from Ali
link

user with the blue prints from previous thread here!

Looking good! :)

Post it when finished I'd love to see it

You should just be able to find them, try find the ones with free shipping

links you fucking degenerate weeb sack of shit.

I need recommendations for a soldering iron. Something with EU power cable and capable of using Hakko tips.

I need similar, except I don't care about the hakko tips and would like a heat gun

Just get a Hakko 936 clone.

>All 10 of my 11.11 orders have dispatched
>6 orders have been handed over to airline
>2 orders are awaiting handover to airline
>2 orders them have already arrived at Schiphol Airport and being sorted by PostNL
I think I'm gonna order more stuff for Christmas.

whats a good one? want to avoid housefires if possible

I shoulda done my christmas shopping for my brother and mother earlier. Just got back from chinkland.

anyone know what's good to buy for under $10 ? the chinkshit random generator finds sex toys and just weird shit

You can report useless suggestions so they get removed

In the right top of the Chink Shit Generator you find a huge list of cheap chink Christmas gifts: m.imgur.com/a/1UEh7
Also none us know your brother so unless you give us any idea on what he's like and I to we can't really recommend anything.

would it be weird to give a christmas gift to my co-workers daughter? shes 10

Very weird.

Yes

>removed phone number from account details because one international number already called me trying to sell me some service
>one of the sellers message me asking for my phone number in case the post office wants to call me
>post office has never called me before
I wonder

It's required for international shipping.

Protip: the moment you ask yourself if something would be a weird thing to do it's definitely a weird thing to to do.

really?

if you are a close friend of your coworker or their family like regularly get invited for stuff like christmas or easter or otherwise then maybe it would not be weird

This is the only scenario where it wont lead to Chris knocking on your door.

Me too
>9 orders
>1 of them departed China yesterday
>8 are stuck on the processing center

Got my new phone today, do I have the Chinese virus version ROM on my new Xiaomi note 4x ?,i heard this phone should have miui9 by now, tried updating, said no update available.

Xiaomi was suppose to be the new apple, how can they make all this look so confusing and unreliable.