Do you think the should get their own state? I think they deserve it

Do you think the should get their own state? I think they deserve it

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I think equador should be grated statehood

I think Sweden should have its statehood revoked.

i think the us is a state

t; anti-kurd iraqi refugee

Turkey won't let it happen

Wouldn't mind it if all 50 iq incest FGM-practicing kurd moneys deported to there by brute force :,)

t. anti-equadorian syrian refugee

Do you hate the kurds? Why?

i honestly truly believe that we should give them this region and deport them all into it
here are a few pluses
+%40 of them live in that area, rest live in western cities like istanbul or izmir mostly
+that region is more defensible with rivers
+kurds leaving would mean akp losing the elections with %45 of the votes
+missing workforce would be imported from the turkic countries or balkans
+no longer have to see ugly kurds
+average iq and genetics of the country uplifted instantly
+they will be working for us anyways with less pay because they will have to buy all their trade from turkey or iran
its a win-win situation, someone phone up erdowie and inform him please thank you

The same reason people hate poor minorities everywhere in the world.
Criminalism, lack of education, ghetto-foeming, social subgroups, self-pitying and so on

aka the biggotry and scapegoating of those in power.

Yes, they certainly deserve their own nation

smiling_white_girl.jpg

Do Armenians get triggered when they see Van being claimed by Kurds?

It would literally make us look better

It's fucking hilarious, they hate us more than they hate each other but it's obvious they'd chimp out the moment we let them have at it.

Iraqi kurds are scum. YPG/PYD/PKK are good.

Dumb leaf

>revolting peruvians
Awesome

T. Mehmet Tayyip

Spot the c*mmie

t. Kurd

>its the unedited map
fuck me that is golden

armenians literally chimpout at anything
even when erdoğan said "1915 was a tragedy" they chimpedout
i have started to wonder if these niggas are just chimps

kill yourself commie faggot

To respond to OP's question, eastern Turkey and Rojava should become Kurdistan.

>PKK
>Good
why?
pls dont give meme answers i seriously want to know

That's a bullshit made up meme map, it's not The New York Times, post sauce or go fuck yourself

sure and all kurds in the surrounding countries should be deported into it
also build a big beatiful wall around it as well

>>its the unedited map
well...

Given how hard some of them have been fighting for the past... I want to say thousand or so years?
I think they should get something to show for it. Maybe a "We Tried" T-shirt at least.

I don't owe you any answer roach.

then shut the fuck up

Just what i expected. A sheep leaf spewing bulshit about shit he knows nothing about

They started fighting(kinda) in the last days of the ottoman empire. And they went berserk in the 80's

You can actually just recognize Iraqi Kurdistan and deport them all to there, in that case you won't need to give them your own region.

I also remember that they resisted against Arab expansion during the time of the Umayyad Caliphate. I can't imagine that they wouldn't resist to the other 100 or so nations that decided to try and rule over them.

Iraqi Kurdistan should have it's independence recognized, they proved that they deserve it while fighting ISIS when Iraqi government abandoned them.

So sad that nobody with enough power will hear that voice on Sup Forums.

>deport them all to there

I wish but the w*st would go full exporting democracy & human rights mode there

They are belived to be descendants of ancient Mydians, and the fact they still exist is really something unimaginable.

Iraqi Kurdistan has been autonomous since 1992 mane

I think they even won't mind in that case. You are not just deporting them from your country, you are giving them their own homeland.

I know a lot. I just don't think I should argue with you since you will post those hundreds of links and graphics about muh female corcumcision.

But autonomy isn't the same as independence. Plus they are not under Iraqi control anymore, they are de-facto breakaway and independent region.

Yes but what is a legit border is the problem. In Iraq they seem to be the most competent (despite what T*rks say about K*rds) so I'd say that area should be the core but beyond that who knows.

From what i know there were kurdish revolts in the ottoman empire in the 17th century for a few decades after they were annexed by the ottomans. And there were kurdish revolts during the 19th century when nationalism gained power throughout the world and ottomans were weak

>source Sup Forums posts
i wonder how many people take that map seriously

>Only Western Kazakhstan is beautiful

can't you tell senpai its a fucking kurd
canada votes hdp for elections most canadians posting on int are iranids

>most canadians posting on int are iranids

this

You have a chance to change my mind about somthing. If you want to act butthurt thats your choice

Many Kurds would think that Turkish Kurdistan is their homeland, and then cause drama for the west, even tho they took that land from the Armenians..

iraqi kurds are trained, armed and funded by turkey

>be pro kürd
>can't even read Serxwebun

noice

In that case they are just stupid. The one who wants too much won't get anything at all. Plus if they really are Mydians their historical homeland is Iraq.

I don't act butthurt. I think the censorship, mass arrests, murders and kidnappings, such as what happened in Cizre last year, committed by the turkish military and police should stop. Violence attracts violence and the PKK's actions are a direct answer to that.

> have no single common language or culture
> claim they are victims but rape Assyrians in the ass whenever given the chance
> leaders are all unelected warlords who want nothing but power for themselves
> would almost certainly be landlocked
> even though it would be ethnically homogenous, it still would be a multicultural, multilingual hellhole
> cant even seem to agree on who they want to be allied with
> would put a new mudslime country on the map (see: what NOT to do)
> unproductive, primitive, lazy tards when left to their own devices, only thing keeping them going is the oil (Iraqi Kurdistan, for example, gets a cut of the Iraqi oil revenue every year while contributing nothing to the Iraqi budget cause muh autonomous region, and the peshmarga is dependant as fuck on American assistance, although ill admit they are good fighters)
> claim many areas that dont even have a sizable kurdish minority cause of sweet oil underneath
Did they earn statehood? Uhmm let me think... NOPE!

Do you even know what serhildan means?

I don't speak kurdish nor turkish bud.

then shut the fuck up

>Le vicious cycle excuse
PKK are responsible for their own actions. Full stop. Go excuse terrorism somewhere else.

>then shut the fuck
Always nice to speak with a roach. Have fun erdoshill.

you fell for the freedom fighting independent woman figure didn't you?

why don't you stay on that side of the ocean and not bullshit about our issues

I had no plan in coming to your islamic shithole, at least not in western Turkey.

i agree our government does some stupid shit but that doesnt mean pkk is justified in killing innocent people. The Cizre massacre was commited by a group of nationalists in the army. those nationalists were fueled by the terrorism not the other way around

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Grey_Wolves_(organization)

Cool, now do the "not bullshit about our issues" part.

daily reminder that pkk started it, both back in 80s and they broke the recent "peace process"

Join PKK please where life expectancy is 2 years tops, if you are lucky enough to avoid accusations of being a spy and getting shot at the spot.