Work in my dad's shop

>Work in my dad's shop
>Blind guy comes in with a guide dog
>"Sorry sir we cannot allow guide dogs in here because some members of staff have a serious allergy."
>"...oh...okay"

Any other immigrants like to cuck the natives at every opportunity? Feels good man.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3461647/Guide-dog-not-allowed-Coventry-restaurant-argument-filmed-blind-student.html
guidedogs.org.uk/aboutus/whatwedo/access#.V7A-yXrfom8
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are you so emotional and afraid of pigs and dogs?
Seems petty.

Why muslims hate dogs so much? What a bunch of asshole people could hate dogs?

Would you let a pig in your house? Dogs are literally disgusting, shit everywhere and hump everything. Even if they weren't haram I would avoid at all costs tbqh.

Nice to see that the arab world has mastered the finer details of animal husbandry.

That's why you teach your dog to do it in the newspaper. Even a monkey like me knows it. Goddamit.

>so emotional
>Seems petty
You're talking to the people whose greatest cultural achievement is literally their determination to blow themselves up in anger.

This image makes no sense - how can he pose like that showing Calais when there is a ocean between the UK and Calais

>not knowing now narrow the channel is

Just take it outside ffs

>Be dirty shitskin
>Go to McDonalds because I don't feel like making dinner
>As I park my car I notice the person in the car next to me is wearing a MAGA hat and has a MAGA bumper sticker
>He's white, obviously
>He's also wearing an employee's uniform, and quickly switches over to his regular employee hat
>As I enter the restaurant I see he's mopping the floor
>I get a sinister idea
>I go past him, place my order, and take a seat
>He's mopping the aisle between the seats
>My order is called
>As he finishes mopping he goes to the restroom, probably to wash his hands
>Now's my chance
>As I get my food and begin walking back to my seat, I "accidentally" slip and fall, and pretend to hurt my back
>I manage to get up and go to the counter and demand to see a manager
>She asks me what the problem is
>I explain to her how I slipped and fell on the slippery floor and how there was no wet floor sign
>I tell her how my back is probably broken, and I'm going to sue the restaurant for negligence
>She goes white as a ghost and starts apologizing like her life depended on it (It probably did)
>I tell her I might not sue if she fires whoever was responsible
>She keeps apologizing and asks if I knew who was mopping the floor
>I tell her it was the white guy, who has just now left the restroom
>She immediately goes over to him and chews him out
>Can see he's about to break down crying, he can't be older than 18 so this is probably his first job
>In the middle of all the commotion I take my food to go
>Go back to the same McDonald's a week later
>He's no longer working there and the cashier explains how they fired him
>Eat my burger in victory

>Blind guy comes in with a guide dog
Your dad is a horrible person. It's a BLIND PERSON.

You're so devilish.

I'm in Calais right now. It's also a border town, with New Brunswick, Canada.
Except here we pronounce it as "cal-us," rather than "cal-ay."
Coincidentally enough, the dominate ethnicities here are Anglo and French too and we're seperated by water, but in this case it's the St. Croix river not the channel.

faggot

>liar
>deceitful
>scheming
>manipulating working folk
>adept at faking injury for personal gain
>overly concerned about people's private affairs and politics
>eating at McDonalds twice in one week
>not doing it quickly at the drive-thru on your lunch break from a job you don't have but going inside

We could already tell you were a shitskin, no need to inform us.

You are...s-so horrible.

lmao

Lmao cracker butthurt

based user

Send

kek

>work as a TA
>be very vindictive while being passive aggressive
>group-project time rolls around during semester
>I remember the basic white bitch that was rude to me earlier in the semester
>put her in a group full of nignogs and pooinloos
>put chads in group with landwhales
>put other white whore in group with smelly south indian and acne-ridden mexican
>those cunts would have to work together at least 5 hours a week
I like to think those white whores were getting enriched™ and thats what they get for being rude to me

You're asking a muzz to have human decency. I thought you already knew what you were dealing with, Bronislaw.

r-rude

Things that didn't happen: the post. If it had, the blind person would have raised hell, complained to the authorities, and you would have been hit with a fine and been publicly ridiculed in the newspapers.

Doing God's work user

Maybe the fence is blocking them from boarding the ferry.

> (OP)
>Things that didn't happen: the post. If it had, the blind person would have raised hell, complained to the authorities, and you would have been hit with a fine and been publicly ridiculed in the newspapers.

t. Blind person

Muslims are literally disgusting with a constant stench of BO but we have to permit them inside public buildings.

What is a TA?

>some members of staff have a serious allergy.
those members are probably white anyway since they have a job

>mfw muslims and niggers are rejected at every pub, club and gathering place in the entire city and the surrounding areas
>mfw every girl they approach promptly spits on them and screams as soon as they talk to them
>mfw cops look the other way when chavs and local villagers/fishermen beat the shit out of them even if they didn't actually do anything
>mfw they run as soon as they see my german shepherd without leash when I walk it
>mfw kids throw makeshift grenades and other explosives into their living spaces
>mfw there was a case of a pig carcass being found near the refugee center not long ago, but it never made the news
>mfw there was another case of a Somali couple literally attacking their caretakers when they were told they would be shipped here

Bornholm is great desu

also
>muslim
>working
look at this retarded cuck

Because rats are afraid of dogs of course.

AHAHAHAHAHAH

god i hate you muslim faggots.

>>mfw muslims and niggers are rejected at every pub, club and gathering place in the entire city and the surrounding areas
How does that happen without a racism case and PC shitstorm happening?

Because we're literally only 40k on this shitty island. No one actually gives a shit.

Denmark, your stock just went up a notch in my books.

bornholm?

I'd honestly rather have a dog in my house than a Muslim

I'll take "Shit that never happened" for 500, please.

>would you let a pig in your house

Yes, I like pigs not only as my food.
Pigs can be cute and clean animals if you let them.

So, this is how social tensions escalate in a multiracial society.

jesus

Pigs can be cleaner than dogs if you let them.

Every dog and pig is cleaner than a muslim.

>I'm in Calais right now.
>American flag

Idk but you're losing money that way
Kind of a stupid way to banter

>I don't like to read

Guys I think I just figured out why Western-Islamic relations are so shaky.
>People view Muslims as less than pigs
>Nobody has been really let into the world of Muslims
>We all saw into the world of a pig in those Babe movies back in the day
>We need to make a movie where the crooked chief from L.A. Confidential wins a Muslim in a guessing game at a fair
>Oh but wait, all the religious people can actually talk to each other and shit
>It turns out the Muslim is really good at gathering sheep
>Movie wins an Oscar for most overtly shoehorned metaphor
>Culturally enriched for everybody
Thoughts?

I learn about unique muslim and islamic cultural achievements weekly in the breaking news

Do they uniquely involve bombs, machetes and rifles?

fuck excuse me dumb comment

Sometimes they feature unique rioting, mass rape and petty crime

Unique.

brb moving to denmark

Real answer: Touching a dog violates Wudu.

>get benefits
>have lots of children
>don't assimilate
>lounge around while westcucks slave away for the dollar
Will they ever learn

Denmark is practically a synonym for based

Wait dogs are haram? Oh fuggg I think that might be why my family stopped visiting my flat kek.

Are you guys sure? They know I have a dog and we're didn't have much of a reaction.

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3461647/Guide-dog-not-allowed-Coventry-restaurant-argument-filmed-blind-student.html
guidedogs.org.uk/aboutus/whatwedo/access#.V7A-yXrfom8

t. edgy teenager. OP wouldn't be gloating about it if it had happened, because what he claimed to have done is illegal and he would have been in deep shit.

Nice try, Nigel. How the fuck would your family hold the value that dogs are haram but not even lightly instil it in you? Better luck next time.

>>mfw muslims and niggers are rejected at every pub, club and gathering place in the entire city and the surrounding areas
>>mfw every girl they approach promptly spits on them and screams as soon as they talk to them
>>mfw cops look the other way when chavs and local villagers/fishermen beat the shit out of them even if they didn't actually do anything
>>mfw they run as soon as they see my german shepherd without leash when I walk it
>>mfw kids throw makeshift grenades and other explosives into their living spaces
>>mfw there was a case of a pig carcass being found near the refugee center not long ago, but it never made the news
>>mfw there was another case of a Somali couple literally attacking their caretakers when they were told they would be shipped here

I'll take shit that never happened for 500 Billy

why do i sense a LOLsuit coming

>buy a few tomatoes in the shop Chyrka
>I ate two of them, pain and a burning sensation in the stomach
>fucking Chyrkas fertilizer poured over all the rules!
>carry back and throw on the floor Chyrka "eat itself this shit!"

pol pot youd just eat the blind mans dog

>Tfw we had to fire our Moroccan cleaning lady because we have a dog around the house and she was genuinely repelled/terrified

but morocco has lots of stray dogs.

I know the pig thing, happened, wouldnt be surprised about the rest.

>turks
Why? I though Turks were white?

>MAGA
It's a nickname here for muslims from caucasus region, also we called them "caucasians".