Legandary hacker Cap'n Crunch banned from conferences

... for preying on young men

buzzfeed.com/kevincollier/hacker-hero-is-said-to-have-used-cyber-conferences-to

Other urls found in this thread:

cryptome.org/2014/02/gchq-disruption.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

the title should've ended as "misconduct towards young......" to reach clickbait level 100, buzzfeed is starting to disappoint me, they don't even try anymore

I'll let him hack my phone line if you know what i mean

This is scary because you can make up sexual assault charges against anyone, and have them banned from whatever place you want them banned from.

I'll let him blow my pipe if you catch my drift.

/ourguy/

Reminder that the feds see claims of sexual assault as a top method for destruction of reputation

cryptome.org/2014/02/gchq-disruption.pdf

Hasnt this been known for years?

12 year old boys = young men to BuzzFeed. Sup Forums has known about this perv for years. And Jobs and Woz were tag-teaming prepubescent ass with him.

Proof? Word of mouth means nothing when roasties want nothing more than money and for people to notice them.

Also, strange how so many arrested people allegedly have 100,000s of images of CP.

(((old white guys)))

Personal friend of capn. He is a good guy. But this sort of shit is very true. I think it is partly due to his mind deteriorating but I don't know. This is old news too. I remember before meeting him hearing about it and this was 10 years ago.

Did he molest you? And what was up with the fan who broke his ribs or something? Now THAT sounds crazy.

This cannot be a serious powerpoint put together by an intelligence agency. That's just awful and it's not even informative in any meaningful way.

>Legandary
Hello my indian brother.
Can you explain to me why indians are so into haxxor news?

Yes, it has. People talked about this on 2600 irc since 1999

Based Cap'n Trap Hunter

>why indians so into haxxor news
they see past tech and hold a steady gaze at the peronalities. this is the indian way.

You would be surprised. This is pretty much how all of the PRISM shit and all of the documents that Snowden leaked looked as well.

You are one step closed to embracing libertarianism.

>if random whores can't accuse of him rape 24/7 then just make it 5 year old boys!
fucking retard. good job you're why the west is going to sink. 54 year old roastie can accuse somebody of rape, but that doesn't always work. so just say they diddled a little boy instead!
this is exactly what it is. you simply get women to accuse people of rape that happens 30 years ago and if that doesn't work then make it little boys instead. the fact people fall for this shit is so fucking pathetic.

People arent even being tried in a court of law anymore, you know why? Because the justice system has totally collapsed. Theres not enough prisons, not enough police and judges, and not enough prison guards to actually make the legal system work anymore. It has collapsed in the USA and all over Europe. There is only trial by media now. An allegation is enough to end careers, and that is a very dangerous situation. Its just a witch hunt

it's because the west is declining and it's rotten to the core. it's entirely impossible for a functioning society to have all these random whores accusing people of rape 30 years with zero fucking evidence. when everybody is skeptical of 50 year old rape claims then they just start rolling out accusations of boys instead. nobody cares if a 30 year old guy says cap'n crunch raped him so they lower the age by 20 years.

>Theres not enough prisons

BULLSHIT!!!

PRISON IS FILLED WITH 90% PEOPLE WHO SHOULDN'T BE IN THERE ON CHARGES FOR MARIJUANA AND CRACK AND DEBT REPAYMENTS

>the west is declining

No, America is declining.

In Europe the prisons are empty except the UK where it's full of Poles and Lithuanians and Latvians and Romanians

>if we don't arrest people then there's no problem
you got immigrants raping your 5 year old at swimming pools and then not even going to jail

sexual liberation was a mistake.
all that degeneracy is coming back to bite them in the ass with how its all considered rape or assault now.

>buzzfeed article
Fucking off yourself, mongoloid.