I am ajit pai, wave your NN goodbye

I am ajit pai, wave your NN goodbye

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=OoWYjQqkGGE
hooktube.com/watch?v=iBt84HNAGwU
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>Vote tramp
>A literal street shitter forsake net neutrality for a bunch of money grabbing jews
Now this is what you get, fucking cucks.

Good riddance

pai ajit

hello ribbit

It's shame we have to go through these cycles of getting good stuff done and then losing it every 4-8 years. I don't understand why republicans are so interested in making their own lives worse to spite people they don't even know who have opposite political beliefs.

Dear cucktomer,
We are happy to announce our newest megaplan #5 where you can even browse websites like 4gag, 8gag, 9gag etc. Unfortunately, your current plan does not include the website you are using. From January 1, 2018 you are not going to be able to load 4gag as fast as other websites.

You can sign up for an upgrade for only $59.99 per month to get premium access websites other than facebook and twitter! It's free market, right?

Oh and good luck finding other ISPs.

-Yours truly
Jonathan shekelberg

Cool imaginary situation that ISPs could have legally created at any point but chose not to because it's a terrible idea

Just because something didn't happen in the past doesn't mean it wont happen in the future.
You fucking retards want to wait for it to happen, rather then just prevent it from happening in the first place and being done with it. If "imaginary" situation occurs what are you going to say?

>Unironically using a slippery slope argument as your justification

Thank the baby boomers.

Except this literally happens in Portugal, where NN doesn't exist

>Unironically thinking slippery slopes dont exsist.

Source?

It doesn't happen in Portugal you moron.

In that meme picutre they get 10gb of data and can pay extra for sites to not count against their cap. ISP's already do this. Tom Wheeler, the guy Obongo appointed to the FCC, was a fan of 0 rating.

NN doesn't even apply to Mobile ISP's either.

youtube.com/watch?v=OoWYjQqkGGE

>Implying there was ever a backwards shitden of a country that was given guns and then conquered several islands with them and then used the tech to build warships and finally attacked the same people who sold them the guns

No user, that doesn't happen. There is no such thing as a slippery slope.

>Implying they aren't doing this already, but aren't bold enough to push it on the public until this gets passed.

They'll do it in increments unnoticeable by the general population.

Unnoticed partly because the biggest websites will likely be on the basic package

I want Google/Amazon/Twitter/Facebook/Apple/Microsoft subject to Net Neutrality if we're going to have Net Neutrality. No censoring apps with confederate flags.

>derr it's just like every other country
>derrr i need the internet because ima huge retard
>how will my children become autistic soyboys without jew tube

> Youtube
> Implying the websites with the most traffic will suffer.
> soyboy

kill yourself

> getting rid of the jew's version of nn
I'm okay with this.
> imgur
I'm not okay with this.

If we'd pass laws using the elected body responsible for it, NN might not be a scam and would be harder to dispose of. This is what we get for relying on the bureaucracy.

> muh boomers
There are more millennials than boomers iirc. Millennials also suffer from voter apathy.

> NN doesn't even apply to Mobile ISP's either.
I believe it does actually.

Don't mind me, just taking a shit on your internet

hooktube.com/watch?v=iBt84HNAGwU

what are we going to do now that these fucking nazis can't be quarantined off with the regulatory power FCC would enact?