How comes Asian countries successfully retain traditional conservatism without losing their sanity like the Middle East?

How comes Asian countries successfully retain traditional conservatism without losing their sanity like the Middle East?

Are you considering suicide for not being Japanese?

z. animale

Asians were always superior compared to middle-easterners.

Why would i, Im glad to be born as Finn

now this thread is "Torihada Minoru" thread.

me for first

Because Japan isn't a hot bed to geopolitical tomfoolery.

>600 AC
>the middle east is spreading empires

>japan has just lernt that if you plant rice in the ground it grows
>they stole it from china

who's that?

the first emo kid?

Japanese are truly one of the superior races, and their culture is one which isnt insane to begin with.
Yes I do, Germany is going to shit in the next 30 years

its kinda unfair

all asians look the same so they integrate faster

Islamic society are shit tier, while buddhism and confucian societies promote a well-ordered and stratified society.

I spoke generally about Asians not just Japanese but look at them now, China sure indicated that time Asians much better.
Everything were still much more ahead Middle-east, and with those standards would still be.

Topkek, look at this Japanese domination.
It's a mind boggling fact that most countries are younger than even oldest Japanese companies, not to mention the fact the Yamato dynasty AKA Japan had already long been ruling this islands when these oldest companies were founded and is still continuing today. Literally no other country has this level of consistent old history and tradition.

>Asian countries successfully retain traditional conservatism
[citation needed]

Because Asian countries are grounded in political realism and, for all their strictness and need for respect, they can handle banter pretty well.

Think the opposite of the ME.

Because we arnt religious and have no religious taboos

they don't, however falling birthrates have made their society older and younger people more deferential to authority

But none of you are Shinto or Buddhist anymore. It's a little sad.

the only real remnant of "asian conservatism" within east asia is korea. japan is sweden-tier compared to it

Japan would never have become a modern westernized democratic state if it wasn't for the defeat after WWII and the reforms that followed, which were instagated by the SCAP.

So in a way you have already abandoned part of you culture, customs and also your religion btw.

This is something the middle eastern contries have not yet done, that that's why they are still shit.

Because Christfags and Muslims have their entire moral system based on religion. Unlike Asia, Europe and middle-east never had a secular moral system. They don't know how to behave without a god that's telling them what to do.

>So in a way you have already abandoned part of you culture, customs and also your religion btw.
Who doesn't? That's called development/progress. Just because Swedes not being raiding some shore village right now doesn't mean you abandoned your culture, and the same goes for Japan.
Plus, Japan has never abandoned its religion: almost all Japanese are Shintoist no matter which other religion they also embrace (mostly Buddhism), since Shinto is an integral part of Japanese culture.

>japanese
>not insane

lels

>UK, France and Russia all the way.

And China should take it's Imperial flag back. So much better.

Asians are worker ants.

I prefer what us whites do.

but is it true?