Be american

>be american
>have to tip your foreskin to the (((doctor)))

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khitan_(circumcision)
wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Female_Genital_Mutilation
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I really wish I was Australian.

I'm going to be a total kissass here. I love you fuckers. I love your history, I love the harsh ass environment you live in and somehow survive where everything wants to kill you, your accent, your take on life, your bants... You are just a fascinating bunch to me.

I may move there one day and do all I can to seek honorary Australian status.

It just really sucks that you can't have funs. That's the only thing I hate.

>americans have a culture of chopping bits of skin of their babies dicks
>muslims are the violent barbaric ones

Thank God Muslims don't practise circumcision eh?

They don't, and female genital mutilation is highest in christian populations in Africa.

>tfw my parents didn't fall for the Jewish meme and have me circumcised
>tfw the first time I got laid the girl asked me what was wrong with my dick because I had foreskin
>literally had to explain circumcision to a girl before sex, pulled back foreskin to show her i had a normal dick, had to make a case for not being mutilated by an old Rabbi
>mfw

>they don't
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khitan_(circumcision)

>Americans will literally unironically defend this

PIERCING YOUR BABY GIRL'S EAR IS BARBARIC

Also this

Benis :DDDD

>the collected baby foreskins are used to make anti wrinkling cream for old bitches

cyberpunk as fuck

>20-80%
everytiem

>S. Korea
wtf?

>Be Canadian
>Apologize for cutting off your sons foreskin to make into maple syrup

>Be Australian/Canadian/American
>Get cut

Is this a thing in the US? Imagine a foreigner fucking an American girl kek.

All cut men are pre-destined to be lifelong nice guys. There bodies are evidence that they were created and maintained to be servants to the pleasures and sexual choices of women (their indoctrination into this is indicated by their mother's, and the mother's only, choice to circumcise him). There is no way for them to escape this as he is marked on his body and the socialization induced by the matriarchal mother (fathers that are accomplices in this are no doubt of the same case as the son) is irreversible.

Men that self-induce circumcision later in their life are traitors to the male cause as they recognize themselves as existing solely for the pleasure of women, and that they are of a separate and lower caste them women. These traitors will be righteously eliminated in the coming years.

As shitty as circumcision is, "Ike's Wee Wee" is a pretty good episode of South Park, if only for the subplot involving Mr. Mackey.

>Bernie state is against circumcision
What gives?

>yay or nay
>yay
>ay

While Bernie is himself Jewish, and thus likely has some choice views on the matter, most Vermonters are not Jewish and in fact are quite progressive. And in any case only 9,100 in a nation of 325 million is hardly a sample size to go by, although it is far better than most Gallup polls.

I don't really know. I grew up in Appalachia which is super conservative Israel dick suck area which I guess means dick mutilation en masse, but my parents were Jew cucks so I was spared. So everywhere around me were cut dicks that girls were used to, and I'm the odd one out.

Fortunately questions faded as years went on. But the first few times I had sex between 17 and 19, some girls were confused despite me having not much foreskin.

well colour me surprised, there you go.

My parents weren't Jew cucks***

>harsh ass environment you live in and somehow survive where everything wants to kill you
meanwhile in America

That actually happened in Canada

for

I'm essentially half cut, and have an intact frenulum and can masturbate normally. Is really tight circumcision a thing, such that it hurts getting an erection? If so, that's legitimately problematic beyond mere ethics.

I would say that's only in the wilderness, but then again I assume that most Australian dangerous wildlife is likewise only in the outback.

Changing or altering the physical appearence of a kid for cosmetic reasons should be banned until they're at least 16 or something

According to a survey I saw Women across the board tend to prefer a circumcised penis. This goes to many places beyond the US.
I guess you can thank American media for that.

canada is amerca amigo

Agreed, but not going to happen in the US, both for this and also stuff like Honey Boo Boo. Sad, really.

Also sad.

>hurts getting an erection
whaaat

Absolutely. Let's ban haircuts as well and make every child a pseudo-Sikh until the age of reason.

>>have to tip your foreskin to the (((doctor)))

I thought you fuccbois had abandoned that meme ever since Jeffrey Goldberg triggered you by encouraging people to put it on their twitter handles

Due to insufficient skin to accommodate expanding benis

Israelis never post on these threads I wonder why.

Hair grows back, foreskin does not you fucking leaf

When did this ((())) thing when referring to da joos started?

actually female genital mutilation is extremely common throughout the muslims world. Indonesia included. It's banned in indonesia but it's done on MOST, I repeat MOST girls. But because they don't cut the entire clitoris out it doesn't fall under their definition of female genital mutilation. It's a disgusting practice and both male and female circumcision are encouraged by the mainstream islam found in most of the world.

wikiislam.net/wiki/Qur'an,_Hadith_and_Scholars:Female_Genital_Mutilation

apparently it's gotten to the point wherein there are like 3 NYT articles about it

i haven't been on Sup Forums for three years tho so i don't know when it started

>be american
>get your dick jewed

m'doctor *tips foreskin*

You're so fucking unfunny. Never post again, that was awful. It ruined my day.

REEEEEEEE

What a double standard

ikr

Nah, you save the foreskin and slip it on your sweetie's finger when you get engaged.

they don't? are u retard???????????
>flag
oh wait an aussie nvm

I've got my foreskin.

Framed and hanged on a wall?

As opposed to ground up and used as an aphrodisiac by an aging Chinese coal tycoon, Chang?

We have mandatory penis inspections on the border, if you don't have a foreskin you're not allowed in. Sorry friendo.

>tfw American uncut master race

I'm glad my Dad hates jews

It is weird how there are people on Sup Forums who defend it.

(((people)))

>femanons can't participate in these threads

Threads women don't understand.