HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO AFFORD $1000 FLAGSHIP PHONES?

HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO AFFORD $1000 FLAGSHIP PHONES?

WHAT THE FUCK, WHO CAN PAY A THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR A PHONE? I WANT A SAMSUNG S8 RIGHT THE FUCK NOW.

Other urls found in this thread:

ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S8-SM-G950U1-S8-PLUS-SM-G955U1-64GB-FACTORY-UNLOCKED-NEW/222683491965?hash=item33d8f86e7d:m:mOT7iVn2QEEv3MAZcm_CcTA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

quit being a poor nigger

have you tried not being a poor nigger?

You get it through your carrier, like every other poor person does.

Why do you want it?

No, seriously, what does that phone do that you need that your current phone can't?

Seriously, the answer is literally nothing. You're being a retarded goy phone meme sheep. Wake up.

>work buys me phone

You don't need a tv
You don't need a smart phone
You don't need a tablet
You don't need a gaming system
You don't need a desktop pc
You don't need any of that

All you need is a laptop

buy a dumb phone instead faggot

Because Samsung is Apple's biggest competitor. Neither of them wants to be seen as the inferior one, so they have a system where Samsung copies Apple's brand image tricks and Apple copies Samsung's features two years later. Apple raised the prices and Samsung thought "oh, we can ask THAT much now?" and raised the prices to be on the same level. If one phone costs 600 and the other 1000 the general public gets the feeling that the more expensive one is that much better quality. If they are on the same level then it's back to being a matter of choice.

And also have tracking/spy software placed on the phone

you can do 99% of the things you can do on a flagship on a $100 chinkphone. stop being a consumer whore

Can't wait for the day when I can do everything from my phone and a VR headset. I love my laptop but it's simply not mobile enough for all situations.

>You don't need a desktop pc
>All you need is a laptop

Enjoy far shittier performance for a far increased price with little to no customization.

>paid $300 for a oneplus one when it originally released
>bought the toughest case available and every time an even tougher case was released, upgraded to that
>fast forward tod today phone is pristine as fuck and still runs great (mostly thanks to the performance optimization of lineage)

The fun part is that these phones don't have to be updated by the manufacturer. With Apple you do get them but they could bork your shit.

What the fuck do you nigs use your phones for? Like yeah having the latest flagship is neat but I'm using a 5 year old phone for clover and YouTube and it works fine.

>$1000 FLAGSHIP PHONES

You're the reason god doesn't want to talk to us anymore. Kill yourself.

Get a job bro. Then you'll have money to buy your little toys.

>muh gaymes

Holy shit finally. Its hard to find people like you man. Unfortunately, many of these people on Sup Forums are the type to use Google services and fall into the traps of consumerism. If one's phone works well and does its job, there is no need to upgrade every two years, even if one has lots of money.

I've been running lineageos on my phone which is now 3.5 years old. Ever since I removed gapps for good (about a year ago) and my phone doesn't feel slow anymore. It has 1GB of RAM which is a constraint for those who use Facebook and Google services.

These types of threads make me sick because many of these people so attached to materialistic things. They are willing to spend money on things that aren't a priority.

They can't see that companies are pushing prices as far as they can. Just sad.

Oh come the FUCK ON DUDE. Not everyone plays videogames man. Desktops aren't efficient either no matter what customisation they offer.

Please, that's the type of mentality people on the subreddit PCMR use. That said, if you are playing vidya, just do whatever you want but don't assume everyone who is interested in computers plays video games.

Sometimes its good to move on and not waste your time with games you know.

SAMSUNG S8 =/= $1000

Is this a pasta?

Uhm, no?

Except for the smartphone when traveling,
this

He's right, any modern laptop will be a soldered BGA because Intel refuses to make LGA/PGA sockets for post-gen 5, and usually you get half the performance for the same price due to either less cores, thermal throttling or some cut corner.
>Sometimes its good to move on and not waste your time with games you know.
Enjoy spending 4x the time to compile anything.

LineageOS master race.

Seriously, once you ditch Goolag and decide that you won't use your device for meaningless (((social media))) treadmills, suddenly you realize that a decent phone can last as long as a decent computer and remain relevant.

Alright alright. In this regard you are correct. I just thought you were another one of those gamurr kiddies.

For applications for servers, VMs, large compiling, compute tasks and graphical rendering (eg: CAD and video-editing), a desktop would be very wise in this regard.

Sorry for sperging out at you.

Yup! Its awesome isn't it? :D

>Sorry for sperging out at you.
We need more people like this guy

this. picked one up on ebay today for less than 600, new in box & unlocked

ebay.com/itm/Samsung-Galaxy-S8-SM-G950U1-S8-PLUS-SM-G955U1-64GB-FACTORY-UNLOCKED-NEW/222683491965?hash=item33d8f86e7d:m:mOT7iVn2QEEv3MAZcm_CcTA

1. stop being poor
2. REALLY stop being poor and get an iPhone

>WHO CAN PAY A THOUSAND DOLLARS FOR A PHONE
anyone with a job?

If you are too stupid to but a $1000 dollar phone, you should.

S8+ owner here.
It's just a phone man. The novelty wears off after a few weeks. No need to beat yourself up over a fucking phone.

should be stickied, but normies and negros will never learn

This.
brb selling everything and buying a MacBook

By having a job and managing your money well.

Fixed it for you

You don't need a tv
You don't need a smart phone
You don't need a tablet
You don't need a gaming system
You don't need a desktop pc
You don't need a laptop
You don't need any of that

All you need is a "dumb" mobile phone

The S8 is only $600 at most