>order a new one
>gets shipped to Amazon locker
>need code from email to open locker
>can't log into email because phone is dead

Other urls found in this thread:

stallman.org/amazon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Why diden't you buy one locally.

Amazon had free one day shipping and was 1/3 the price.

How isolated are you that you can’t ask
>anyone
To use their charger?

Don't you have USB/whatever plug cables you use to charge your phone?

I just had the one micro-usb charger. The worst part is I was logged into email but I accidentally cleared the cookies.

Why do you not know your email password?

How did you log into the Amazon account that uses an email you don't have access to and order something without coming to the realization that you don't have access to that email?

>only internet access is via phone

I want nufags to leave.

>amazon
stallman.org/amazon.html

Two Factor authentication with sms to phone.
I was logged into the email when I ordered until

who the fuck even uses amazon lockers? They defeat the entire point of amazon (getting shit delivered right to your house while you're at work)

I ain't listening to that cuck

Well you get credit for using 2FA but you fail for relying on SMS.

I hope you've learned your lesson.

My apartment complex installed one, think it's branded as hub or something.
Also locker is nice if you don't want package stolen.

>apartment complex

How does it feel to have zero physical privacy? Knowing there's randoms literally right on the other side of every one of your walls?

How does it feel to pay extra for parking, or having to park on the street with plebs instead of a nice comfy garage?

Also >zero equity

Feels fine, enjoy your house.

that's a common problem these days. lots of places will do 2FA but they all want to do it by a phone, either SMS or through some retarded app. Nobody wants to give you a little Yubikey dongle or anything. I don't want to do anything security related with a mobile device.

So did it really never occur to you that losing access to your phone was a possibility?

Man all these hysterical security-philes tripping over their own shoelaces.

if he was really hysterical he never would have accepted 2FA over SMS since SMS is sent in cleartext. It can be intercepted, spoofed, whatever by anyone with a suitable network position.

I had backup keys saved but I can't find the file.

I admit I'm still renting my house, but apartments are a shit. Made me hate life desu senpai

I don't either, but I feel less-shit about using a free OTP generator (AndOTP in this case) on a free phone rom. That way at least I can consider my phone a dumb computer rather than a botnet endpoint.

>amazon locker

what in the fuck?

It is great if you want to buy dragon dildo without your parents knowing :^)

>Also locker is nice if you don't want package stolen.

I live in a first world country and have never ever had that concern. Do you live in Detroit?

I've bought at least $1500 worth of fetish stuff this year alone and my parents don't know because I unbox it in my room and store it in a lockbox. I can do this because I have a job.

A major US metro area.

what were your "two factors"?

My apartment is comfy. Top floor on the end so only one wall is shared and windows in every other direction.
password and phone

I live in SF (415 area code, got house from mommy) and have never ever had a package stolen. This is the same city whose main drag has been consumed by homeless people.

I'm just south of you rich fag.
Is it likely? No, but I don't want to deal with headache of expensive package getting snatched.
I'm literally 3 minute walk from 24/7 amazon locker.

If only this problem could be fixed by a 10 minute trip to the store

go to coffee shop/Airport/internet cafe

ask if you can use a charger from random patron/counter

some places like hospitals have charging stations you can pay to get your phone charged.

also if you have the mocroUSB cord then can't you just charge your phone by plugging it into your computer?