probably a bsd/linux

Other urls found in this thread:

templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

TempleOS

terry is streaming live and can help you
templeos.org/TempleOSBlog.html

>TempleOS

not with that attitude. terry can rewrite it if you tell him you like his masturbation videos from yesterday. y'all need HolyC.

Mac OS 9.2.2 or 8.6 if it's a Bondi

you brainlets are boring as fuck
t. iToddler

Ubuntu MATE.

>posting a fat smelly kike who is scared of government so he wants more government, as usual of kikes

there's nothing worth running on Linux or BSD that will run well on hardware that old
>running a bloated ass normie distro with a full DE on a system that shipped with 32 MB of RAM stock
lmao

OpenBSD

Debian because free software.

>system/Debian
>free

>a BSD
Mac OS X 10.3.9 or 10.4.11 if you have the later models
>Linux
Debian

Stop shilling that faggot. His general is a waste of space

Debian. Do a net install and go with a simple WM setup like OpenBox

that G3 uses OpenFirmware you cunt
Its more Stallman approved than your BIOS x86 machine

get
the
fuck

/thread

>there's nothing worth running on Linux or BSD that will run well on hardware that old

youre so fucking full of shit

>Open Firmware on a RISC CPU running Linux/BSD
seems legit to me, faggot

osx tiger/leopard

Linux Mint XFCE
>fast
>lightweight
>comatible

For a tray load with not much RAM, 9.1, for a later slot load, 10.4 and 9.2.2

Yellow Dog Linux

OpenFirmware as used on Apple devices is no closer to free software than PC BIOS is, it's closed source distributed in binary format only.

If you're trolling, that's a very low quality bait.

From Wikipedia:
Open Firmware, orOpenBootinSun Microsystemsparlance, is a standard defining the interfaces of a computerfirmwaresystem, formerly endorsed by theInstitute of Electrical and Electronics Engineers(IEEE). It originated at Sun, and has been used by Sun,Apple,IBM,ARMand most other non-x86PCIchipsetvendors.

Not sure what went wrong with the spaces in that text, apologies

OpenBSD unless you like compiling things on a G3.

I dunno. I don't think Stallman would have a problem with a Mac as long as Mac OS was replaced with a free-as-in-freedom operating system and the BIOS was replaced with a free-as-in-freedom BIOS.

The OpenFirmware is burned into ROM chips. No updates/replacement.

OS9. There is a fuckhuge community for old Mac shit.
www.macintoshgarden. org
>10.4 on a G3
Its slow as balls on a dual 450 G4, I don't want to know how bad it would be on a g3 machine. There is an app that spoofs FireWire so you technically can install it on a trayloader.

huh? why did you reply to me? why did you accuse me of trolling? the quote you posted seems to agree with me. please explain yourself

>not changing the ROM chip