Is Apple ever going to release a good iPhone again?

Is Apple ever going to release a good iPhone again?

They've been lagging behind Android OEMs in features and functionality for years.

Nigger

>again

They did start the high DPI meme with Retina displays, they had kick ass audio quality and cameras. iOS used to run much smoother than Android, where do you think the term lagdroid came from?

your imagination? iphones were infamous for lag

Not as much lag as froyo or gingerbread.

apple bots will wait for days on the street in a rows to buy whatever apple will make.

sad part. other companies copy worst of apple bullshit.

remove headphone jack - others copied it
make shitty screen that miss part of it on the side - others copy that too.

iPhone 3GS (IIRC) was very good on launch.

The iPhone 8 is pretty good

>iphones were infamous for lag
I can smell you from here, Pajeet

i still don't understand how do ppl blame this on droid and not the manufacturers (talking about dpi, retina and some - of not all - of the lags)? you stupid?

I agree. Too bad it will be the last iPhone of it's kind now that Apple is chasing the bezel-less meme.

>"Haha everyone lets laugh at apple and their jackless phone. Those fucking rascals!"
>"Pixel 2, now with courage."

I bought it specifically because it has the same internals as the X so it will have to be supported for just as long with updates. I tend to keep my phones for many years.

I would buy one as well if Apple offered a 128GB model. Here's hoping.

BOST MOAR NEGRESSSSSSSSSS

where?

I'm thinking about pulling the trigger on an 8+ mainly for the camera and battery life.
Although I hear the Samsung S9 will also have a 50mm lens so gonna see how that is first.

should i just give up and try to get a niggra gf instead?

>touchjizz

damn right, I loved the 4 on IOS5.1 though. it was so fucking good.

Hahaha not really

i want to go on safari in her savannah if you know what i mean

True. It started going downhill from IOS 7

In my opinion it was after iOS 5. 6 was a mess, made my iPod touch lag something awful until I overclocked it.

Apple died with Steve

> Sup Forums in 3 years
> iphones haven't been good since the X

yessssssssssssssss
\o/ negressssssss

You should just give up

That's an Aboriginal.

The X is a shit. iPhone stopped being good when they started being conservative with features.

Is Sup Forums full of blacks now? What's with all the negresses?