How far has western culture changed your cunt's culture, and what are the positive/negative effects?

How far has western culture changed your cunt's culture, and what are the positive/negative effects?

India: It's more negative than positive I'd say. The positive is that people are finally starting to rebel against their parents a bit.. though even that is a bad thing in most cases.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

its my turn to start this

POO

>even that is a bad thing in most cases
top cuck

youtube.com/watch?v=Xl0b2LGf9jM
literally what

we've rehashed it

What if the parent rebel against their children?

Then the children are powerless :')

letting your parents run your life makes you a proper beta

double trips confirm India will be a superpower

check out my trip
Seriously, what is Pajeet to do when his parents give him orders?

I like the way you think

Finland has aspects of both but americanisation has tipped the scales towards extreme individualism

To be honest when making the thread I didn't mention "americanisation" because I thought European/Scandinavian culture and American culture would be similar enough, good to know that it still isn't desu

That's why European civilization has at one point or another controlled every square inch of the globe either directly or indirectly. :^)

The eastern value is slowly decaying among the young (and some young soul) and quite worrisome, particularly the individualistic traits.

Well tbf That was through the creation of guns which just about everybody has nowadays desu senpai.

Western toilets ftw.

IN

Yeah, European countries are more community oriented than America. It's why Euros have better healthcare and mass transit.

THE
Indian-style toilets aren't that bad if you're going to take a piss, don't have to deal with your urine on the toilet seat. Though western-style toilets are /far/ superior if you want to shit.

CVCKED

I dont get this lad. Pls explain.

Australia was always shit so nothing's changed.

LOO