Why do Amerautists say that they are going to "go ahead and do something...

Why do Amerautists say that they are going to "go ahead and do something," instead of just saying that they are going to "do something?"

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bT7DaSIKEcQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

It's a figure of speech meaning to do something soon/now rather than later on.

It's a prerequisite to doing anything given how backward they are

Maat do you perhaps have an autistic disorder?

you are literally americans in all but name

look at his flag
he can't comprehend the subtle sentences of a civilised country

Wanker, if that is the case, you could just say: "Right know I am going to... or I am going to... right now." The word "right" doesn't necessarily even have to be used, but it is not incorrect, nor does it sound repetitive if it is. One does not need to bloody say: "I am going to go ahead and..." You yanks make me want to jump off of a bridge on your behalf.

gonna go ahead and call you a retard. It's a common figure of speech in all anglo countries

No, it's not, unless your entire country down under is just one giant special needs school.

why is this african talking to us

You should be embarrassed by the fact that a South African needs to give you speech therapy.

It's sort of like an emphasizer or an exclamatory addition.

Anyway, I hope some black men in your neighborhood are up for Kill The Boer tonight.

>I live in a nigger country and I want everyone to talk like a nigger so I don't feel so bad

Why do south africans are black???

Is this guy the new panamad?

you should be embarrassed that you literally live in africa

unga bunga gib dat food aid massa

I should be asking you why this?

You should be embarrassed for refering to a baseball tournament that only you and Canada play in as the "World Series." That is so arrogant and false. America and Canada are like those two weird children in the playground who the other kids don't want to play with.

>tfw South Africa has the best economy and highest GDP in Africa because of white influence, and you want to mumble that African American negroid garbage to me as if it means anything to me.

youtube.com/watch?v=bT7DaSIKEcQ

And you have the nerve to call us autists. Incredible.

>South Africa has the best economy and highest GDP in Africa

what an accomplishment