Not buying drugs off the darknet

>not buying drugs off the darknet

What's your excuse Sup Forums?

Pic related is Clonazolam. One of the most potent benzos ever synthesized. 3mg knocked me out for TWO DAYS and a half.

Other urls found in this thread:

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248889/Teenage-loner-bought-handgun-bullets-pipe-bombs-dark-web-amass-Columbine-style-kill-bag-bedroom-jailed-eight-years.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Clonazolam isn't even regulated here you nerd.

You don't need to go on the dark net to buy it.

DUDE

Congratulations on killing yourself?

and if you take 20mg or more and down it with booze you're dead.

potent as fuck shit. 50x more powerful than dizepam

You made this thread like the last week

Dubs

that's the best part. feds cant do shit

I don't use recreational drugs

I buy roids though, but not from darknet

DUDE LET'S GET HIGH LMAO

Get a job faggot

I know and I slept like two days after I took it.

>What's your excuse Sup Forums?
Not sure how the darknet works and have a pet piece about irqfags. Don't have any links to sites or forums. Suspect my neighbor of running the tor node i would be going through.

>britburkas and ausfailians can buy guns from the darknet

gun control btfo

yeah controlled delivery by the police

I get a whole bunch of benzos from my doctor.

They suck though. Stop working fast and the habit is HELL to kick.

Benzos are terrible drug to abuse.

>>potent as fuck shit. 50x more powerful than dizepam

Diazepam is incredibly weak, so that doesn't really mean much.

3mg is an absurd dose though, unless you have a serious tolerance.

Ah this thread again. Let's see if you get the same autistic Canadian teenager raging hard about other people's drug use this time as well.

which one?

I only remember the one desu. Basically where a normal, sensible person wouldn't care what other people do to their bodies in their own time, this guy was going spastic that people he didn't know were doing things that didn't affect him. He'd filled half of the last thread with all of his shit. It would have been funny if it wasn't so sad.

>implying I don't
pic related, empty baggie from some acid I took on tuesday. I'm thinking about getting DMT next. what is the best form to take it in?

>180mg hits
Mah nigga.

I had to take 3 since for some reason I have a high tolerance for psychs even though I don't take them often. The first time I took shrooms was the only time I've really ever had visuals. It kind of saddens me.

That sucks. I took a single 150 a couple of nights back and got fairly high off of that for a few hours. Although I didn't get a tonne of visuals, either. The last time I did that I'd taken 2x150. I'd think with 3x180 I'd be high as fuck. I feel for you bro. I really do. Do you at least get the body high, the trippy thoughts, all that stuff?

this britbong did it

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3248889/Teenage-loner-bought-handgun-bullets-pipe-bombs-dark-web-amass-Columbine-style-kill-bag-bedroom-jailed-eight-years.html

what he did was buy the parts seperately from different vendors

which is the best darknet marketplace? it annoys me how none of them have decent search based on quantities. if i want to only see 1oz cannabis listings i have to search based on title which means having to do multiple searches for 1oz, 1 oz, 28g, 28 g, 28 grams, etc. it's not even a hard feature to implement at all.

alphabay

>I feel for you bro. I really do.
Thanks, I really wish I could experience a more intense trip.
>Do you at least get the body high, the trippy thoughts, all that stuff?
Yeah, I still do. Really taking psychedelics for me now basically feels like the first time I got high on marijuana, which is why I want to try DMT since supposedly it gives quite a strong trip. But like I said, now psychedelics give me that feel of time slowing down, everything feels suddenly new again, water tastes how it did when I was a child and not so used to the taste, I can think thoughts from fresh perspectives, etc. so basically like the first time trying weed. Also, there's a stimulant effect to it where I no longer feel tired which is great since I'm always constantly tired and sluggish even when on caffeine.

Well so long as you're getting something out of it. Honestly I prefer the body high and the thoughts/perspectives to the visuals anyway.

While I don't get any visual hallucinations or warping colors or anything like that anymore I do get a sort of visual effect that is similar to the auditory effect that I get when smoking weed. When listening to music while high on weed I can pick out separate instruments and their melodies and rhythms and experience how they come together much more easily than I can when sober. When I see or watch something while tripping I similarly experience details and nuances that I wouldn't when sober. It makes watching deeply visual films or experiencing nature more personal and intense. I saw pic related on Tuesday and I was just in wonder at some of the things the director was able to accomplish visually.

Nice. The last thing I can vividly remember from my last trip was that we pissed ourselves laughing at a PSA against animal abuse.

I was never into drugs but I snorted some coke last week and ate some shrooms (not on the same night). Shit was amazing.

Where to take it from here, I'm open for new experiences but I've used most of the widely available drugs. What can you lads advice me?

Keep doing coke and develop a habit.

>tried klonopin once
>told my friends my deepest, darkest secrets
>had a threesome
>missed work and wasn't home for two days
never fucking again. beer and shrooms for me, thanks.

MDMA and shrooms!!

Nah, I'm easily addicted. I was talking and telling stories for about 6 hours to my friends who were also on coke. The mental clarity and the access to all memories that I had were insane. I remembered EVERYTHING even meaningless digits I'd seen somewhere. I can see why it's one of the most addicting substances now. I was stimulated, had a broad vocabulary and used words I had never used before, it was sort of a scary experience because that's apparently what my brain's capable of...

Why not Flubromazolam?

I'm a bit quicker on the uptake when I'm on antidepressants because I have depression and that puts your brain in a blender.

Maybe coke helped you in that regard. It's not really a potent nootropic.

I've heard of the combination but I feel you need to be really tight on your dosage or one of the two drugs will not even be noticed.

I tried both and I liked them, but I'm too much of a pussy to combine drugs that are not alcohol/weed.

I'm sort of depressed but also suffer from ADD, I've heard coke use in people with attention problems is a way of self-medication. Confidence from coke, similarly in alcohol, could explain the clarity I felt. When your brain's always occupied with stupid shit you won't have the resources to talk and think clearly, so perhaps it did just that for me.

Coke is terrible for that, though, because the half-life is so short. It's like taking heroin for pain.

Where do people get adderall? This is probably a stupid question but I don't know anybody

I've yet to discover a drug that helps me more with my mental problems than coke tbqh.

It's short, but I felt just fine after and was right back to normal.

Adderall is the same thing, just less fuck up your entire life-core.

I'm on ritalin. It doens't even come close, not even on high dose. Or should I be snorting it?

>not caring about how other people drag themselves into perpetual loserdom and uselessness and drag down not only their country but the whole of humanity

Call me a fedora I don't give a fuck tbqh.

Don't snort it... jesus, man. You're two steps away from rehab.

Ahaha it's not that bad, I didn't mean as regular use. I meant for parties or whatever.

Only real rehab I may need is to quit smoking weed but as long as life is going fine (uni, girls, money) I don't really care that much.

>may increase risk of suicide
JUST sign me the fuck up fampai

It's all good really.

>oversimplifying the entire topic like that
I don't think you're a fedora, I just think you might be a bit of a dickhead.

Since I'm in university in California I usually just post on yik yak asking to buy whatever. For weed I usually have someone selling within an hour, it's worked for acid and shrooms too. Though it doesn't look like anyone around has DMT.