Are Southern Europeans all chads or is that just a meme?

Are Southern Europeans all chads or is that just a meme?

Other urls found in this thread:

jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/how-inbred-are-europeans/
hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/15/2927/F4.expansion.html
jaymans.wordpress.com/2016/02/22/enter-little-miss-jaylady/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

All Mediterraneans are hairy manlets

>a turk

Fuck off, you're not invited.

Woah a turk.
Weren't you guys supposed to die yesterday?

alright

>jaymans.wordpress.com
thats nice :^)

The mahdi is coming today, august 14

Jaymans is a black Northern European supremacist with a half black baby who thinks that black people should be allowed to overrun European society and Southern and Eastern Europeans are genetic inferiors.

He's really a gem.

lol no he isn't

>not posting the real map

>Island, UK and Eire not inbred
>southern spain, a big crossroad whith centuries of race mixing is.
Wtf

You have served your latino-fatherland (Spain) proudly, mijo. On behalf of your loyalty I hereby reward you with one-hundred White tokens.

UK should be dark red.

Northern Spain is a lot more inbred than southern and mid Spain

Yeah I heard arabs are super inbred and have been like that especially before islamic times

pls tell

>UK should be dark red.

Then that means Australia would be colored the darkest hue of red possible.

you things are literally made up of our inbreds and criminals.

That's not an historical inbreeding map.

>Kebab
>Highest inbreeding rates

>NZ
>unknown
heh

That has to be fake.

Finns, UK and Germany should be higher than us.

I'm not Mexican, nor Spanish.
Could have taken the example of Poland too, but southern Iberia has much more racemixing.
I think this map either represent something else or is a complete Invention

jaymans.wordpress.com/2013/09/07/how-inbred-are-europeans/

can't accept the truth?

It isn't the truth.

We weren't century famous for inbreeding. Germans and UK were.

This image was made by an autistic Jamaican nigger. It's literally based on nothing except guesses.

poorlaks need to be redder

t. boyfriend and son of his mother

>This map is a guestimate, and is not derived from direct measurements.

that map doesn't seem infa 100%

>This image was made by an autistic Jamaican nigger.
Any proof?

Jayman has a blog that I read a couple of times, google it.

>Iron Curtain of inbreeding

What a fucking dickhead

No I mean is there any proof that he is what he says he is?

>bongistan

>not deep red

wtf is with all these idiots and their bullshit statistical maps?

This place is chock full of marxist trash

this for fucks sake

everyone raised here knows that eg the basques are all inbred fucks

>England
>Less inbred

>b-but the facts don't match up to the memes!

see

Obviously. But the guesstimate of someone that has actually conducted research is of far more value than memes.

We were always turbo-catholic, fucking our own sisters/brothers was considered a sin here.

I refuse to believe Poland is more inbreed than UK and Germany, not from hate but from the facts and how things worked there.

yeah sure doesn't look like hate at all Pawel.

well, in the balkans people didnt realy travel that much, major population movements only happened during wars or similar exoduses from one part of the region to another, then again for decades or centuries the local population stayed put with little input from sorounding regions, and when i mean region i mean a relatively small area, what today would be a county or even a town, where people basicaly lived in tribal comunities of one sort or another, defined by bloodline and religion, and didnt realy mix if it could be avoided

not much has changed when i think about it...

Don't worry lad, this is literally by one of those ethnic supremacists who think slavs, Irish and southern Spainish are particularly inferior

it's not my post

>Finns, UK and Germany should be higher than us.
In your dreams Grzegorz

>Grzegorz
Oh, look. It's that autist again.

Not an argument my inbred friend.

If you exclude Bulgarians and Yugoslavs, then yeah, sure.

that nigger also supports his fantasies with pseudo-science and the completely retarded theories his room-temp negro iq allows him to come up with.

>Celts

The map seems highly unlikely, Orthodox and Catholic cultures are notoriously known for their disdain for consanguineous relationships and please, Ireland, Britain and Germany aren't somewhat on a lower scale than the earlier mentioned cultures?

We don't have genetic diseases named after us, my weak and fragile siberian friend.

>weak and fragile
We're one of the genetically healthiest populations in Europe, while Poland is Philippines tier.

We have bigger population than you.

That's irrelevant. Even Russia's above you.

Inbreeding(recent or ancient) is measured with homozygosity across the chromosomes not birth defects. Homozygosity means that an AGTC is matched with another of the same type on the other side of the chromosome which correlates with common descent.

hmg.oxfordjournals.org/content/19/15/2927/F4.expansion.html

Eastern Finns seem to be a little inbred.

You don't even understand what is causing the birth defects.
It's mostly because parents of those children are drunk most of the time, not because of inbreeding. If you don't have sources saying otherwise, stop posting at all.

>It's mostly because parents of those children are drunk most of the time

Except the countries where birth defects are most common have the lowest alcohol consumption in the world.

In a country full of expected birth defects, wouldn't a normal guy be a birth defect by definition?

this is true
i (special ed resource teacher) am constantly having to dealing with the children of married cousins from pakistan

How do these countries manage to top Greenland

If stuff like downs syndrome is considered a birth deffect, then having or not having legal abortion is very important.

In France fetuses with down syndrome get almost always aborted after testing, in Latin America they are born.

>If stuff like downs syndrome is considered a birth deffect

On what fucking planet is that not a birth defect?

east asian ones??

This map needs some real sources tbqh, I really doubt the way he made the map is scientifically accurate at all

This is why Eastern Finland and Lapland should be purged.

There are none, real one is this which is stricly genetic with no nigger guesstimates.

why isnt iceland red

His baby looks whiter than any Italian I ever saw in my life.
jaymans.wordpress.com/2016/02/22/enter-little-miss-jaylady/

>Irelandbirth defects