Default windows 10 image viewer covers the top of the image you opened with a UI element for 5 seconds

>default windows 10 image viewer covers the top of the image you opened with a UI element for 5 seconds

We need to go back

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

install gentoo

LTSB doesn't have this issue.

You can still use the old one that looks like it was designed in 2005. Oh wait that's right. Not to mention it takes forever to load the next image.
It's not like you can just click to have the element hide immediately.

install feh

Nobody except Boomers used the default windows image viewer even back in XP

What's a good image viewer?

yeah, cause there's no image viewer in the first place.

what image viewer do you use user? planning to switch from botnet 10 to less botnet 10 LTSB + GNU/Linux dualboot

honeypotview

irfanview

JPEGView

a printer

honestly the default windows 7 one was great
I still have it because I upgraded. shame i can't do gifs

I'm experiencing the reverse. The new image viewer takes ages to rotate images while the old one will do it instantly.

You can enable the win7 photo viewer with some registry settings, look it up, howtogeek has an easy guide
Still pretty gay of microsoft as is most of the shit on the market

reddit.com/r/Piracy/comments/6dvkbt/full_guide_installing_activating_windows_10_ltsb/

What's a good imageviewer where I can turn off the entire interface so it's just the image?

Use JPEGView or install Gentoo, your call

>windows 10
found your problem

You can tho, just need to change one .dll

Here I am, promptly shilling Picasa Photo Viewer again. Not the full-blown Picasa, only the viewer.

See ya next time this question gets asked.

>using default windows anything

irfanview, duh

And takes another 5 seconds to load.

Imageglass

Just enable windows photo viewer. It's still in win 10, just disabled.

No

So use ifranview

I'm still using Win XP. I'm thinking eventually I'll get a chromebook for web browsing and continue using the Win XP machine for everything else. For me "everything else" is primarily note taking with WordPad.