Go to google trends

>go to google trends
>search i phone slow
>dates line up with new iphone releases.

Why are they not being sued?

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/10/09/slow-iphone-apples-ios-updates-arent-blame/
anandtech.com/show/7384/state-of-cheating-in-android-benchmarks
youtube.com/results?search_query=jimmy kimmel new iphone
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Why they should be?
Poorfags gonna be poor.

go for it.

>Why are they not being sued?
The act of deciding to sue a company because they sold you a bad product would require self awareness, which would imply brain activity.

Do you honesty expect anything of that level from an iBrainlet?

kek

Paid android shills spreading FUD again

Source: Futuremark

In their defence I bet there are similar trends for other OSs because there will always be a group of people that have more problems than others. Since android updates get delivered in a really shitty way I imagine you won't see the same noticeable spike, it will be more distributed since phone makers update whenever the fuck they want or not at all.

Saying that, I wouldn't put it past Apple gimping older hardware like nVidia.

This kills the Andreet

>people complain about lagOS taking 20 seconds to start an app
>iToddler only posts in app performance

Fuck off brainlet.

>A user would be unlikely to notice this small difference in everyday use," says the site. Based on its benchmarking comparisons, Futuremark claims "there are no signs of a conspiracy."
Our benchmarking data shows that, rather than intentionally degrading the performance of older models, Apple actually does a good job of supporting its older devices with regular updates that maintain a consistent level of performance across iOS versions.

telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/10/09/slow-iphone-apples-ios-updates-arent-blame/

>Based on its benchmarking
>t. ibrainlet

>he can’t read articles

>The researchers added that a number of factors could affect the perception of speed.

>PERCEPTION

>Updates can add features that use more processing power. New apps developed for the latest iPhones may not perform as quickly on an older device. This means, while the processing speed remains the same, the actual power needed to complete tasks could increase.
>PROCESSING SPEEDS THE SAME
>APP DEVELOPERS JUST INCREASE REQUIREMENTS

If you can’t be bothered to read Sergey, the stuff in caps should help you out.

>implying apple amongst others don't cheat and realise when they are being benchmarked

You mean every Andreet manufacturer?

anandtech.com/show/7384/state-of-cheating-in-android-benchmarks

>e-e-everyone is just imagining the lagPhone lagging after installing the lagOS update!!1111

Oh wait, you're the same iToddler moron that thinks benchmarks like gookbench equate to real world performance.

Dunno why people cling to these retarded benchmarks.

>all from September before the iOS 11 updates came out to fix battery life and performance

Really reaching now

This.

Do you ever get tired of being banned iToddler? Last 100 bans didn't make it clear enough? No one here likes you loser, even the mods are telling you to fuck off. LMAO

No one likes the truth :)

That's retarded, the CPU performance could be the same but the software requirements aren't the same, and if it's not optimized then it will run like shit even if it score the same as an older version in a bench.

>why they should be?
/thread

Itoddlers will defend this.

>sergey got btfo so he ignored the replies and made an almost identical post.

I wonder if theres a purely psychological component. People convincing themselves their phone is becoming slow to justify their purchase of the new model.

Also don't forget by that time the phone would have 1-2 years of apps, photos and videos clogging up the storage which could impact performance, especially if stuff runs in the background.

>t. Assblasted

>t. Pajeet

>webm

LUL

>I wonder if theres a purely psychological component.
yes
youtube.com/results?search_query=jimmy kimmel new iphone

owned

What’s wrong with a webm?

Apple's PowerPC days had a much weaker upgrade cycle too, the G4 and G5 processor families both had numerous delays.

THey've been spoilt by Intel's annual updates.

owned

Because the effect isn't real. A new iPhone is announced and suddenly the one people have isn't the latest and greatest. They find reasons to dislike it in an effort to justify the new shiny, and tada, trends like this are born.

It happens to most popular product because people are idiots.

AH I’ve worked it out.

You’re a janitor.
Doing it for free

2 rupees have been deposited to your Apple evangelism account.

Itoddlers have defended this.

if you were a scumbag company that actually wanted to cannibalize products badly you would slow down the product in the lead up to the new product release. Dates lining up is people comparing their current iPhone to the latest one.

This picture confuses and enrages the iToddler.

You can't even play them on Apple devices.

Yes you can.

Apple release piece a shit new iOS to make feel iPhone users, old iPhones are slow and need buy new iPhone.

owned

Even my old 4S can.

mm-m-muh appel

>Falling for the smartphone meme
>Not having a dumbphone for business and computer for everything else

Yes you can. Force-touch -> open. Of course that requires more brainpower than droidlets have.

Two can play this stupid game of dumb consumers being dumb.