Anyone here running purely 100% Linux in their entire home without a Windows partition or computer for program...

Anyone here running purely 100% Linux in their entire home without a Windows partition or computer for program compatibility or gaming?
Why?

Because the only game I play is shadow of mordor and grid autosport and these run on linux. My current hardware is too weak for the SOW and I'll wait for feral to release sow for linux.

Fuck dualbooting. Hinders your productivity.

Yes. In the rare case I need some windows related thing I use wine or a VM.

>But muh vidya
Grow up.

Yes.
Because they are fucking losers.

Anyone here only use LG appliances in their homes with no Kenmore at all? Why?

>Grow up.
I know. Wish these little kiddos would just grow up and drop the video games, too. They need to get a real mature adult hobby, like desktop ricing or anime.

i don't game and my workplace exclusively runs linux

Yes. Because games I play are available on Linux, or in case of Warcraft 3 and WoW I just moved their install folders and double clicked their launchers and they worked flawlessly under Linux.
As for program compatibility, I haven't found a piece of software I need that isn't on Linux.

Games are for babies

Shitposting is for retards.

>Anyone here running purely 100% Linux in their entire home
Me
>Why?
Why not? All I do is programming, sending and receiving emails, sshing into servers and browsing the www, why would I need or want windows?

Because on linux runs every soft I need. Don't need to play games for the moment, anyway all my games on steam runs on Linux

>shitposting
More like funposting :^)

Yeah, only game I play nowadays is HOI4 and occasionally some Valve one, which not only run on Linux but some run even better than on Windows.

I have an almost decade old laptop, and only with ubuntu and lxde can it open in acceptable times or run without major lag.

100% Linux here also. Although 1 of my computers still has got a Windows partition, that OS has not booted since 2009 or so.

The only thing missing now is FPGA programming, for which there are no adequate tools on Linux, but since there are so many other things to do instead, I have not really missed much opportunities. Manufacturers could have missed, don't know, don't really care that much.

yeah, i use Manjaro Linux, Arch on my laptop

don't need windows don't want it. all of the development software i use runs on linux better than windows, android development is way faster on linux than windows, everything just runs better. and i can even game using steam, wine, dosbox, kvm, etc.

I use linux for work and game.... some might say linux game sucks... but look for good games, you will find plenty

I don't play games.

Yes, BSDfag here, use it to cross-compile a few Windows things that refuse to do so natively (insanely long command lines that exceed the [8KB-1 byte] limit)

I do have a Windows computer but I don't use it at all. It might have 3-4 games installed, but other than those and Firefox, that's it. I get really annoyed with Windows and it's pushy behavior, so I don't bother with it anymore.

Yes. I used to be a Windows evangelist, windows desktop, tablet notebook and even a windows phone.
But I realized it's shit and switched to linux. Haven't used Windows in months and I don't miss it

Only running WinXP in one partition, Debian on everything else. Only reason I have XP is for the nostalgia as it was my first OS :p

Windows desktop/Linux laptop master race here

You cannot beat this combination.

>XP is for the nostalgia as it was my first OS
You have to leave this site if you aren't over 18