Why is he such an insufferable cocklicker?

Why is he such an insufferable cocklicker?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/1pBhEaMp8mw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He's okay, atleast better than most content on YouCucked

Just don't watch him?

I know what you mean, but he's already said he has no friends.
I get the feeling he is a jerk in real life and says mean things to people.

clint's the nicest guy ever. he replies to everyone on twitter and he's always friendly and good-natured. his videos are really good too.
if you don't care for him, just don't watch him.

literally who

What do you find insufferable about him? Did he speak poorly of your favourite hardware?

Lazy Game Reviews. He specializes in old/weird hardware/software.

Past a certain age, a man without a family can be a bad thing.
I don't know when he'll be found out, but I know it will happen.
This man keeps "Odd things" on 5.25 floppy disks

why are you such a jealous cuck?

what makes you say this?

>hey haha yeah i'm 31 but I pretend I grew up with all the shit I review
>oh man I still remember when I was on my mother's tit and this odd piece of hardware was realeased, it was so crazy to me
>it just gives me this extreme nostalgia

There are crimes of passion and crimes of logic. The boundary between them is not clearly defined.

>Lazy Game Reviews
literally who again? I mean, boy, who watches those shitty reviews on jewtube? Leave that shit for girls watching shitty "influencers"

I was born in '87, but my first computer still ran DOS. It's not like hardware just vanishes the year after it's released and you can most definitely know that something exists growing up and only getting a chance to see one for yourself when you're an adult.

I mostly watch his Oddware series.
Remember when zip disks were a thing?
youtu.be/1pBhEaMp8mw

Criminals do not die by the hands of the law. They die by the hands of other men.
This man must be stopped!

What do you mean?

Because he literally uploaded torrents on a retro gaming tracker called Underground Gamer. He ripped games and then he made Youtube reviews and put his review in the description on the torrent. He was phreakindee. Pretty sure most of you guys remember that. That's how he started his Youtube career.

I heard that when his family lived in the Caribbean he was anally raped by a large black man thus causing him to become cloistered and live like a hermit

>le install duke nukem on everything man

I miss Underground Gamer.

He seems very likeable, what's your beef with him?

We can't all be chads.

Idk about that. He worked in a supermarket I think before and even had a girlfriend. Now he wants pushinguproses instead but she has a bf already.

I miss his long beard

Ah... I remember when he looked like a hobo.

Pushinguproses makes good videos I'm happy she gets alot of patreon dollars thrown her way

Except she always talks about King's Quest how it's her favorite game. That got old quick. Otherwise she is fine.

Just watched her draw my life
What a retarded whore

Show us your channel. Let's dive into you for a change. What's that? You'd rather shit talk about someone else so you can make yourself feel better? What a snowflake.

I'm literally addicted to his videos. His presentation is top notch, the only thing that bothers me about his videos is flickering on old CRTs. He should be able to fix that in software. Other than that it's my favorite YT channel. Now go and fuck a light pole you twat.

Gayest post itt

Oh really? you really can't see why someone would dislike him?
I'm a fan of his but you sound like you would be ok with it if he stuck his hands down your pants.
I think m'lady clint can take care of himself don't you?

No, I wouldn't. I'm just one of those people that appreciates how much work is put into those videos. Also I quite enjoy the content. Here's a solution for you, asstwat, don't watch his videos.

Who is this soyboy?

>I'm just one of those people that appreciates how much work is put into those videos.
I hope you walk in on your kids raping each other you anodyne soyboy

Would you kiss his cockhelmet?

They are still up.
Albeit they are no ultra seekrit club.

>are now*

why is this thread on Sup Forums?
also I saw this guys cooking channel, all he does it make sandwiches full of processed meat with a side of potato chips, lol americans

>soyboy
Gtfo back to your containment board

Why do you assume that because I like a guy it's that I'm gay? Insecure much?

I've talked to him on and off for years. He's genually a nice guy.

Go home Clint

Not even that guy but only soyboys take a stupid sht like that personally.
Grow a fucking pair.

>soyboy
Again, there's a containment board for you fucking low-IQ people.

People are allowed to criticize people you like you know.
You sound like a autistic child needlessly .
defending.
YOU don't like it? fuck off to reddit you little crybaby

>recycles wikipedia pages
>people think he's knowledgeable

His reviews are garbage. His recent DVD upgrade video didn't even bother to get into the mentioned upscale capabilities of the DXR2 nor did he bother with any comparisons. All he did was fuck around in some furry platformer and watch Disney cartoons.

Ok soyboy whatever you say.

Except for the stolen nostalgia and bass boosted voice, he's pretty okay compared to the normie shit you can find on YouTube.